Solution for Humanity?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rijzerlo

Solution for Humanity?

Hello everyone,

I have spend quite some time meditating and thinking about the perfect solution for the troubles of humanity these day's. I came up with some courses of action, only to find out they would either Not work, or only work for a very short term. There hasn't been a decent outcome to my squandering which was frustrating at first and almost made me give up the matter entirely. Facts are these (presuming most also read The Freedom of Choice by Thomas Chalko?):

- We Have Freedom of Choice and are therefore free to do whatever we want. Nobody can tell us how to behave
- Human's are terribly lazy and will only come to action when needed to
- Most of us are so caught up in the system that the only salvation of it seems to be ending our current life
- Most are very anxious of change without a solid basis
- There are many hypocrites who say they want to change, but never get to it in order to preserve their family (wise people) or their couch is way to comfortable to lift their *** from (dump people)
- The general public believes in what they can see materialistic only. ' They have eyes, but they don't see...' Everything else is considered magic, fairytale, spiritual (which by most is the same word as magic) or plain fake

Quite some conditions to overcome as you must agree with me. They seem to put us (those who are able to use their intellect properly) in a tough position, thinking that it is best to leave the rest of the world be and focus on Self. Actually that is a pretty wise choice, since it is all about developing the Self. The lesson will surely follow for those unable to understand.

However for me that is not enough. As an intellect with unlimited autonomy I feel that giving up on our beautiful planet isn't the answer The Great Intellect is looking for. After looking over the facts, over and over again, I finally got an epiphany (thanks Higher Self ?), the solution is actually quite simpel:

We will provide a necessary ground for humanity to build a healthy society on.

Since many are willing to change, but will not do unless there is a good alternative, why not provide it for them?

I am sure there are many great intellects on this forum and this might be just what is needed to create something that will actually help the Earth. Lets stick our heads together!

My concept of a solution therefore is a "Civil Manual". A guidebook for the entire human race. Within this guidebook there will be explanations on the facts of humans, the world and the universe, everything spiritual and so forth. It will also provide humans with advise on how to live a snlfsubstaining life, or how to greatly decrease their "CO2-footprint" The Manual will not contain of laws (excluding Universal Laws of course) but provide an open, ready to debate, number of facts and subjects, helpful tips and a steady background to explain certain ways.

The proper way of living can be provided throughout the Civil Manual (according to the people of Mu, perhaps even an updated version) and will provide humanity with a good ground to build up a carefree existence.

Will this cool down earths core, decrease the number of earthquakes or stop wars? Absolutely not, at least, not at this point. We all have to face a few consequences of our actions first. There is no way a manual will tip over governments, arrest the oil consumption or do anything for our current system. The grip by the political and monetary system is to tight
However if we implement the Manual (perhaps in the form of a open to view website) into the World, open and free for everyone to see, we should get some attention. This attention will be increased when using the media to report of the Manual (I am going to try to get closer to general media in my country, Holland).

At first most will discard it, of course, but this is the reaction we want to get.
I want to compare society with a drunk stuck in quicksand. Only when truly drowning and lack of breath will the seriousness of the matter get through it's thick skull.

There will be those who will already wake up from it at first glance and that is only a good thing. Those who are sceptic will get quite the surprise.

We wait until the next big happening, I think 2012 will have some good affect on humanity. When everything is going as predicted, there will be quite the wake-up call. The exact point to jump in is then. We provide humanity again with the Civil Manual, bring it to their attention, but now use the old phrase " We told you so..." This will bring many, if not all (domino-effect of intellect) to the point of admitting their fault (or choking in guilt) and in the meantime we already have the best and steady ground to build up a new society where we can finally exercise Love and Peace as a general way of living. The Manual can explain everything from using science and spiritual hand in hand to guidelines how to continue without a monetary system to creating a self-serving micro-society in each village or small town. All open and free (of charge!) so everyone can use his or her Freedom of Choice to choose the best solution to their way of life

The only thing left to do for me right now is ask You, the obviously evolved intellects (why else subscribe to this forum?) what you think of my concept, and wether you are willing to help in creating a Civil Manual to aid the ignorant people to wake up on this now so fragile planet?

If we put our minds together I am sure we will make the best guide the world has seen for a long, long time!

With love and light

Robin
Robanan

Re: Solution for Humanity?

Hi Robin,
By getting the wrong facts you are solving the wrong problem, Get your facts to have at least something to do with the problem you want to solve. The conditions you mentioned are not things that you should, can, or allowed to overcome for others, each individual intellect must overcome those issues you mentioned on their own, they are free not to, you really need to understand this first before you make any attempt to appeal to their intellects. There are thousands of such manuals out there, giving them another manual won't help anyone a single bit.

Let me also say it is sadistic to whish someone's misfortune just to come back at them with the intent to confine their freedom of choice to a manual and inhibit their intellectual development by giving them a "golden set of rules" to follow... just to say the least. It sounded harsh the way I said it, but the truth is that you should throw out such thoughts out of your mind the very second they're concieved if (that is) your true wish is to inspire people to think. By nourishing this idea you are missing on the chance and opportunity to experience the serenity and bliss of truly inspiring someone, don't allow yourself to go all the way self-righteous and as far as thinking that just because something sounds better than everything else in your mind then you must have downloaded it from your higher self. Always remember you can not swim without getting yourself wet, there is no way to work around this if you really want to experience swimming, the worst problems you'll face on this path will come from inside of you, your very own lack of understanding will be the first thing to stand in your way (take Jesus as an example, he was and still is one of the masters of the trade having clear and full understanding of everything a man can know, having learned and practiced love and loving throughout all the lives he experienced, his message and the manual that was after him was a source of true inspiration only for 300 years before it turned into a religion. Take the Quran as one of the manuals that are very notorious these days and look how a manual of peace has turned into an abomination of disaster today, even though every single word of it is still what it was about 1400 years ago)
When you meditate try not to think about anything, let your mind rest, it will do you good, let yourself enjoy the experience of inner peace, I promise your meditation sessions won't be frustrating at all.

Okay, all that said doesn't mean that gathering and sharing information is bad, specially when we have so much to analyze and iterate as deep and as fast as possible given that we haven't even reached the first letter of civilization. We can publish our findings, the result of our researches, studies, experiences, opinions all with an open end and in no way... I repeat, no way confined and sealed down in any type of a manual thingy. Our best hope being that the ones who come after us will learn from our mistakes and build upon the foundations of choosing to know and understand and continue the quest of developing even more understanding and knowledge that we ever did throughout the time we had in our lives.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rijzerlo

I understand that I perhaps need to rephrase certain parts of what I am trying to put out there. Of course there is absloute truth in the fact that we shouldn't wave a new-age bible around, calling it "the way to live", that is not what I am trying to provide. I see I messed up my point I was trying to make there.

The fact is, that I have been trying to push people into thinking for themselves. However, most of them ask for a 'direct solution', something that nobody can provide at this moment of course. While this is the only way to truly inspire people, that doesn't mean we can also lay down some groundwork. There is a great deal of knowledge out there, which in itself (asside from numerous of books) hasn't been catagolized in a easy-to-read bookwork yet. As far as swimming without getting wet goes, I even drowned plenty of times trying to make a point.

What I am thinking of is a "manual" (website) with pointers on how to make right choices. Of course adding the necessary information to why that choice in particular is the rIght one. People can then use their own wisdome to see if they should adopt it, or choose a better solution for themselves.

It should be open to everyone with no exception. Wether they use it as a tool, look sceptical at its advice or discard the matter entirely is up to them entirely. With that your last suggestion about publishing advice is best suitable for what I am trying to create.

Of course (lastly) I do not wish anyone any unfortune, but respectably, I do not really see it as misfortune, rather learning experiences. It is better to be woken up in time than to slumber in ignorance. Misfortune in itself isn't really existent. There are only consequences to actions we create ourselves. The better we learn from these consequences, the better is our understanding. This perhaps being TP, or tFoC, or an easy catalogue of which actions provide a better solution, and what reason for conseuences there are.
We will be up for quite some "misfortune" before the end, seeing we continue to dishonor the earh, nature and the beauty of its desIgn. It is only suitable that we at least provide humanity with a reason to make better choices after they see their own fault. My fear is that many, if not all, continue blindly along the wrong path after their "lesson" like we already see in Japan (first thing on the news was how this would affect their economical state and how they could get it up and running again)

"We have eyes, yet do not see"
bomohwkl

actually the solution for humanity requires only 2 things (neither one must not missing) from everyone of us.

Love and intelligence.
Think about it. Contemplate about it. Meditate about it.
Actually, for whatever we do, we should try to act in love and intelligence.
Rijzerlo

Well, that speaks for itself. Both can be divided into many different aspects which all supplement each other, like compassion or reason. The question that follows at this point however is where to direct this love and intelligence.

Although a perfect world would contain these two "moral statements" in every manner possible, directed over the entire universe, we must admit the general failure of us humans in our role in the universe. We are the truly saddening product of our own destruction.

In order to have at least a small chance of saving this planet, there has to be a REASON for it to be saved, just like everything in this universe has its purpose. The only way we can do this is to "clean-up" earth and make room for truly intelligent individuals who are able to respect and are able to live with nature as intended. The clean-up part will be done by earth and the universe, we will not have to worry about that, what will be left (if there will be anything left), needs to be able to comprehend how to proceed.

In my opinion we can sit back, relax and watch our own destruction. To fall about 2000 years back on our evolutionary ladder, so we can start again. OR, we can use the intelligence we have right now, and make good use of the contrast we are experiencing now to create a good start for any new civilization (by a handy guide and the truth).

Personally, I see this as using our INTELLIGENCE to express our LOVE for nature. Note that I don't say 'love for humanity', it needs to learn before it can earn its appreciation.
I am worried about the fact that any survival will tend back the same old ways faster than we can imagine, just because we are That stupidly brainwashed. For example: The first thing that was on the news after disaster in Japan, was the question how it would affect the economy of the country and what would have to be done to bring it back to strength.
ronald

p173
Ordinary people can and must force the government elected by the people and
by referendum, to carry out the tasks for which they were elected.
What does one need to learn first before becoming "ordinary" in the sense that it is considered NORMAL to force the government elected by the people?
ET-1

" as you must agree with me..." Well why must I agree to that? Now keep reading please...

Indeed we be in a tough position, thinking that it is best to leave the rest and focus on Self, holding that that is a pretty wise choice, since it is all about developing the Self WHEN to develop self involves developing others (and to develop others involves developing self). The lesson will surely make sense for those able to understand. How can we each embrace and exercise Love and Peace as a general way of living? help in creating a Civil Manual to aid the people to wake up on this now so fragile planet? Its been around for quite some time though in the self-interest of some individuals its been ignored and distorted.

So how does a single voice of truth and reason suffice to change the whole of unreasonable lies and deceptions? Interesting how this thread is progressing... Consider the contributions below to what was stated:

- free to do whatever we want. (while ultimately responsible and accountable for what we choose to do and not do). So each better behave just right to enjoy the rewards or suffer the consequences.
- Nobody can tell us how to behave. Tells nobody how to behave and negates the claim; Telling them how to behave (or not behave) while not accepting the same behavior from them is hypocritical. So anyone can tell us how to behave and we decide wether to listen and behave or not. Others and we are responsible for what we do and not do, independent of whether we agree or disagree.
- Human's come to action when humans come to action.
- Most are so caught up in the system that the only salvation of it seems to be ending our current life, which is part of the system and leads one to perpetuate it once again.
- Most are very anxious of change without a solid basis, they want certainty in an uncertain place and are willing to deceive themselves, instead of learning to live with the situation and transform it.
- There are many who say they want to change, but never get to it in order to preserve their family (wise people) or their couch is way to comfortable to lift their *** from (dump people). suggest that in order to change one must dump people, be uncomfortable and destroy ones family ties. When dealing with these beings may actually prove more beneficial than anyone imagines. The idea of moving away to start anew, instead of providing the necessary ground to build a healthier enriching relationship may have worked in the past but now we need to learn how to coexists with others.
- The general public believes in what they can see materialistic only, without realizing that that can ultimately depend on what they choose to believe, choose to think, choose to cultivate. ' They have eyes, but they don't see...' Everything else is considered magic, fairytale, spiritual (which by most is the same word as magic) or plain fake

Inspire others to change and actually change for the better...

cordially ET