Thiaooubans monitoring Fukushima?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rasmus

Thiaooubans monitoring Fukushima?

I have been following the tsunami and nuclear disaster in Japan on a daily basis. Today I found this (Through disclose.tv forum)

This little sphere reminds me of those spheres Michel described coming out of the spaceship to investigate Arèmo X3, the planet destroyed by nukes and radiation portrayed in chapter 2.

http://www.woweather.com/weather/news/f ... 1103160800

This is the forumpost:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/possible-u ... 47704.html
Pictures and more detailed information in this (beware of disinfo and other baloney due to the diversity of that forum)
Rasmus

Re: Thiaooubans monitoring Fukushima?

Rezo

ive been looking at this situation quite frequently as well .... id say it looks like one, good eye!

[from above link] 2nd photo on disclose site shows [im calling it a small ship] it at higher altitude.

apparently im learning that from a project avalon interview with dr bill deagle recently, that radioiodine from similar plants that function normally, if i remember the phrase he said [?] can contaminate within 150 miles of such a plant [i live 56 miles southwest of buchanan, ny at present] http://projectcamelotproductions.com/me ... 0KERRY.mp3
Rasmus

Interesting interview!

Apparently there is a big cover up going on.. How long will it take before the disaster becomes too obvious?
Latest I've heard is that plutonium is now leaking out in the soil around the reactors.

But hey!
Haven't you heard?
Plutonium is good for you! .......................................................
http://opinion.financialpost.com/2011/0 ... for-pluto/

and so is fluoride in your tap water..................................
ronald

Regarding coverups, please publicly provide the Japanese sources and people 'by real name' who are involved.
There are several forum members here in Japan, including myself, we know each other well and it will be relativly easy to verify for us, nevertheless, I believe we find that there are a number of other priorities ranking higher on our to do list at the moment.
bomohwkl

look like thiaooubans are monitoring the nuclear leak....... ...
ronald

Let's put a happy tune to this: Who's that coming from somewhere up in the sky..
Rezo

perhaps they come from ursa major? lol

yeah its hard for me to remain cheerful much after all this. kind of brings a new urgency to things.
ronald

I'd like to share with you (my comments) from a recent discussion with a fellow friend;

'The fine and lovable people who live in this country have no strong desire yet to live without the risks associated with nuclear power. Politicians elected BY the people reflect exactly this collective choice. If you look at the current paradigm of alternative energy, You'll see it lacks the most efficient, clean and safe methods of energy generation. The reasons are clear; For it would bring some degree of financial ruin to certain cooperation’s and government who would suffer under such radical progress (loss of taxes etc.) in the interest of betterment of human life.
Most may not realize being pushed around, but we are allowing it.
- what we can do about this?

'We have to continue to assist our loved ones, neighbors, friends and coworker in understanding the situation and so later the solutions. Without taking ones INDIVIDUAL responsibility, it is destined to worsen.
Realizing that it is not only "pretty bad", but thousand times worse; The fact that most would not mind doing nothing about it, just because the food on ones plate does not appear to be affected or the house that you live in appears to be safe. Thus, it is in the area of the psyche, that the real problems need to be resolved first.
Imagine how easy it is if all would have a proper understanding. When realizing such a serious problem, people would collectively (because they learned to choose and exercise their individual responsibility) just "flip off the switch" in all their houses at the same time nation wide, until better means of power generation are placed into production. I say 'placed, for the Means are available already.
I have discussed one-to-one and numerous times with over a dozen of people about this topic.
On the same, I have send letters to government, institutions, NPO's etc.. etc. Everyone agrees, however when discussing it publicly there is a BIG silence. Where are the men and woman that can Stand by their spirit?

--------------------------
Mean while; "Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil" continues it's course.
Any cover up occurs within the people, not an outside organization or governing group.

ps. I'll keep on monitoring this "kind of radiation" which is the originating and oozing ignorance out from peoples minds.
This is the danger, but until understood widely, our daily intake of radiation might increase. :eat:
Benjamin

Those who say the only way must be nuclear power are so wrong! People eating Pacific caught fish are going to be getting ill and dying early because of this.

What would become of us if a global wide disaster such as described in TP 13,500 years ago were to hit us again?

If land were to subside and mountains forced out of the crust the survivors would have many catastrophic Chernobyl/Fukishima events to contend with. We would of made our own nuclear holocaust. Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

The chance of this happening no matter how small is terrifying, but now we have the knowledge that this can occur we have to do something about it.