A question about the book and..

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Semskiy

A question about the book and..

Hi im new, my first post :)
One question and sorry if its been answered before, although i have a few but particular one is stuck in my head and only 1 i can remember:
When the Thiaooubans told Michel that he is a certain race and that he already been reincarnated about 107 times in human form if i remember correctly (sorry if not accurate)
And theres a theory about people born specially gifted because they been reincarnated many times and thus very spiritually developed. So why he was clueless about auras and all other stuff that was mentioned? He should've had atleast one or two gifts already since he been reincarnated so many times...
Can any one please explain to me if you know something? Just trying to understand and end the confusion.

Anyway about the "And..." part :)

Anyone heard of Alaje the Pleiadean? Have a look and think for yourselves :) I personally am touched and hes meditation had the biggest effect on me. Check him out and pls help our planet =))
link: http://www.youtube.com/user/777ALAJE#
Peace and love! Adonai :sunny:
ronald

Re: A question about the book and..

Welcome!
In this case I would say being clueless is the gift, and predetermined for a very particular reason.
Rijzerlo

Very interesting video. Although a little floating (I prefer a more straight-forward approach but I guess that would ruin the setting of the video), I really enjoyed watching it. Would like to experience it firsthand before I can really conclude it as true, however he does have many points of interest which make it pretty plausible.

I wonder if there are more of these locations and if they are known?
Semskiy

Thank you for the welcome and comments =)

Rijzerio also have a look at his questions and answers page very interesting! here's the link

http://alajefromthepleiades.com

Some stuff very similar to what they say in TP =)
Hope you find it an interesting read =)
BlueHaze

My own take on the question is that I'm not sure if anyone can do wonders immediately after being introduced to a new concept like auras etc.. after all, people go through the memory loss process being born to a new body. However, I believe some people may indeed be quicker learners, perhaps because like said in the book their astral bodies have been charged by knowledge and experiences from previous lives. And who knows what Michel can do now, if he is still alive, perhaps he has already regained the ability to see auras for one? Another thing to consider is that if one had already accomplished something in previous lives, then most likely their next life had been chosen with different challenges?
ronald

The link to the QA information is sometimes similar in topic, like a fairytale.
Semskiy

Thank you BlueHaze very interesting :)

The things in common i have with Michel and this Alaje and what fascinates me is:

Well first of all the reason i started searching about spiritual stuff was because i had a very weird life and my intuition predicted huge amount of stuff in my life
for example: The famous UK Big Brother show, The first time i watched it, i thought to myself: i wonder what would it be like if my particular friend was on this show?
And he was one of those types of skater boys and to that time with the way he was, he would be the last person to go there. And even he would say that. I think we were 14-16 not sure.
Anyway i even fallen out with him for long time, and never even watched that show but every time i would see any advert on tv or newspaper or magazine got to do something with BB (big brother) automatically i would think of him, and it happened so much i would ask myself why?

Anyway as i said we were about 14-16... Now just few years ago my friend came, we watched Kungfu Hustle film, then he left and i was about to switch tv off and the advert said BB is on next. And i spend some time in Russia sometimes, i speak the language and they have a similar tv show except now its been going on 7 years non stop! Once it aired it never finnished and still on today! So i just wanted to compare and said to myself: i wonder whats todays BB compared to Russian Dom-2 (House-2) and to cut the story short there... There he is! :O
I had many stuff like that, i had a gf for 5 n half years and every time she did something backstabbing i'd feel it, sometimes ask her trick questions, was long distant relationship to that (Russia and UK) and basically i was right almost all the time.. I guess there is a feeling when you are right allot sometimes the ego plays and you think if you thought of something then its like that, so sometimes i was wrong. :) Intuition always screamed about stuff and its like i always knew how its gonna end and yet i fought it (hope dies last) and yet it was right all along..
So many other stuff and i just sat down, got ticked off, and decided to do research on intuitions and how to develope it, the first thing i did was Read Dr. T Lopsang Rampa's book "the third eye" and thats how i was introduced to the spiritual world...

Now back to the subject about Michel and Alaje

My intuition since childhood never believed in Evolution from Apes to humans, the animals..Except breed Evolution i always had intuition that new animal cant Evolve from other animal but different breed would but others stuff, It just screamed wrong! I always liked to observe different races and think about how did we really become so different.. Cant be from either white to anything else or any other race. I always believed that it would be more logically to me if many many many years ago we arrived from different planets. Thats just one thing among many others. Another thing is that every time i would hear about certain health problems and people would talk about doctors, i would automatically think: I bet theres other ways, i bet theres a way we can heal from this and that somehow ourselves - but how.. I also always thought that people would get different problems from different karmas or actions in their lives.

I had this since i was a teenager i think and yet i just thought its my inside fantasy or something among mentioned and many many other stuff. (dont wanna tell my life story) =)
So when i read TP and saw Alaje's videos and their Q/A I had tears running out of joy because most of the stuff they talk about is exactly how i pictured and looked at life and i thought it was just my fantasies or i wanted it to be that way or thought thats how this and that probably happened...

I dont know how to explain it, But imagine you look at the world differently, and your alone but then you find out about these people and they tell you exactly how it was how you thought in your mind all the time.. Its such an amazing feeling that makes you cry out of joy. The only But is: i agree with most of both of their theories but not all.. But still how amazing!

And how i pictured the world from my mind, is exaclty how Alaje and Michel puts them and from my mind nothing contradicts between the 2 =)) - LOVING IT!
Thats why i wanted to introduce Alaje and his youtube link =)

But still i didnt develope my intuition or dont know how to use it properly but atleast finally after more then 27 years i can say im in progress with meditation =))
And i never read Freedom of Choice yet, but i tried the the cross exercise it's good, but to me Alaje's meditation is most powerfull i ever tried and most simple - to me :)
I think i might soon even start seeing auras, i think i see blue light sometimes moving everywhere and around where i stare at but i dont try to force it anymore so i i'll wait till it comes naturally (if)

Anyway thats my 2 cents =) or pence :)

Peace and Love :sunny:
BlueHaze

Thanks for sharing your story with us Semskiy, you seem very sincere and tell openly of your experiences. I like that. :)

Regarding intuition, I've increasingly often noticed that I sense when people think something of me (not always exactly what, but when..). I've tested this quite a few times to be almost certain that it's not just imagination.. The effect is as if some kind of buzzing or ringing in the ears, but after this I'm left clueless.. perhaps it's some first stage to telepathy. I'm not exactly sure yet how to develop it further though. As such it's not really much of a use. I've managed to surprise my wife a few times though when I suddenly ask her what was she thinking about not even looking at her.. :)
Semskiy

Thank you very much :)

I usually have a very strange feeling when someone doesnt like me or not agree with me when in person and sometimes even in texts (rarely) :)
It helps allot by looking at people's faces and their expressions when they say something,even if they smile at you and act like they like you. Well from my personal view :)
And i think since you have a bond with your wife it will come easier with practice =)

Good luck! And as i recently learned something new but didnt put it to the test yet: Think positive :) But i really believe it works.

Peace :sunny: