Earth's resonance

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

wachikinow

Earth's resonance

Hello, GPF. I'd first like to introduce myself as this is my first post on this forum. If you want get straight to the topic, please skip this first paragraph. I first read TP when I was 12 or 13. I am now 20. Michel's experience has had such a positive impact on my life and has kept me on a straight path even through my semi-rough childhood. My journey to stumbling upon Michel's book is quite amusing. I was very intrigued by the psychic powers by some of the creatures on a Japanese cartoon called Pokemon. I searched the web to see if developing psychic abilities myself was possible. I eventually discovered a community called Psipog where people would discuss and practice psionics. I practiced psionics for about a week and gave up because I wasn't getting the results I was expecting. Auras was a topic discussed at Psipog and I quickly discovered a page that provided information and exercises on seeing auras (Tom Chalko's I believe?). I explored Tom's site and eventually came across Michel's incredible journey. I was glued to that book! I don't think I put it down until I finished it and I really disliked reading back then!

Now, to my question. It is stated in TP that Earth is a planet of the first category. I have explored other spiritual websites and several of them mention Earthlings are slowly becoming more spiritual and are increasing their frequencies, which in turn increases the frequency of the planet. Is it possible for a planet to rank up/down? Does a planets inhabitants determine its category?

I'll try to contribute more to the forum. It appears to be underpopulated and doesn't get the attention it deserves.
wachikinow

Re: Earth's resonance

No opinions? Come on, guys!
ronald

Try to discover the natural laws that govern this process. Ask yourself, you'll find it!

Does a child determine the level of school to where it is send, or has the right to upgrade the entire school once in it?

Investigate the pride issues in those who talk about frequency increase. Is it something they desire? Are they disgusted to realize they to are not more evolved compared to our average category one level?
Ask them directly, did you read TP?
If these peoples are so interested in raising their vibe, let them challenge this; Can they achieve cooperation among millions so to instigate the radical changes needed?

Remember: Gandhi, one man!

Now did I increase your frequencies? ;)
legiwei

Just to add on, if indeed inhabitants of Earth were more spiritual, thus giving rise to the possibility of a "rank up", the solutions advocated by the Thiaooubans will have been easily implemented and assimilated by the masses. Just as ronald mentioned, you just have to ask yourself this question, look at the people around you, are they more spiritual? Just because some guy, be it an expert, says so doesn't make it a fact. However, the contrary is more likely the case. If you read in the book, there were actually 2 more highly advance civilisation prior to us, where crime was totally non existent, people living in peace, capable of high psychic abilities, etc. By our standards, I will believe they were already spiritual enough (at least better than us) for a "rank up" but yet we're still a planet of sorrows.