Thao as a spirit guide

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

pmarattil

Thao as a spirit guide

Hi All,
I recently learned Rei Ki from a spiritual healer Yvette Pancras. She is a Healer and a Master/Teacher of various alternative therapies. She has conducted workshops in India and abroad since the last 17 years.
Imagine my surprise when I went to her website and found Thiaoouba Prophecy as one of the books she recommends to read.
From then on we have various discussion about the book. She told me during one of the PLR ( past life regression )her friend was conducting Thao appeared and from then on she has been her spirit guide. She gets messages from Thao often and even I have felt the energy. I thought it would be good to share this. Anyone who is interested in contacting her please have a look here
http://www.thetempleofhealing.org/

Thanks,
Poornima M
ronald

Re: Thao as a spirit guide

Where are the messages? I can't find them. Please share the URL or book information.
pmarattil

She has not put up the messages in a book or website. She is a Energy worker and does healing/ cleansing mainly.Please contact her personally if you are interested. Her website as mentioned before is ttp://www.thetempleofhealing.org/
ronald

Why did she not share the messages?
BlueHaze

My own guess would be that perhaps she was instructed not to reveal too much, or to choose carefully with whom to share. It's not like Thiaooubans have been very open in exposing themselves, other than the book that is. Pmarattil, did she allow you to share this information? I hope this doesn't cause an outbreak of queries in her email.. :?

Perhaps you should try to contact her Ronald? There is no other way to know for sure :)
ronald

I trust in pmarattil's answer, I wait.
bomohwkl

spiritual messages cannot be withhold. Or else I smell fishy......here....
ronald

When either or not there is a smelly fish( :cat: yummy), pmarattil's answer may take some time.
Waiting timelessly is not a problem for me ;) I still am interested to hear an answer, for educational purposes.
Robanan

I've once talked to an entity who I thought to be my higher-self when I was once meditating, during a normal conversation about some things I had on my mind I ended up dismissing it as my higher-self and then it told me it is Thao, I called it out right there commanding it to reveal its true name loudly but it didn't answer and I ignored it until I regained focus shaking off the after-thoughts of this experience, and just when I was ready to concentrate again it came back to me asking me "why you don't believe me?" I called it a liar and told it to go to the light, the response didn't really surprise me, it said "the light is ***" I didn't know how to answer that so I tried to ignore it by refreshing my mind with deep breathing together with my mantra, but it kept repeating that sentence along. I tried to educate it about the light, trying to convince it to get back to it, it didn't help.

I was flooded with images of a shape morphing scary thing, that to me was like being face to face with random entities like those one can see in horror movies, intuitively and as a bit curious and amused as I was, I considered it a challenge to my integrity. Whatever it was it had my attention and I knew it was because I was curious to see if there is anything left that could scare me. So I dared to try and remember the most scary parts of the horror movies I watched, surprisingly I completely felt neutral to it, but the entity disturbed me in the middle of it and turned its shape into something different and it tried also to convince me to open my eyes and see it all to be real, that it is actually there with me on the ceiling right on top of my head showing me in my mind how it was crawling above me, I didn't comply and didn't answer as I was more amazed at the method it was using against me than anything else at the moment so I tried to think how should I react; but then it caught me again in the moment and really surprised me and really really caught me off guard by asking me if I was scared to open my eyes, I didn't answer that also. At this point I was convinced that this entity knew what it was doing and why.

Knowing it wouldn't let me think, also knowing it all has gone too far exposing myself like that; I did the only thing that I could, I took a few deep breaths until I felt that rush of excitement on my spine, the type that you get when you feel in danger and your adrenaline kicks in, while in that state I could feel my heart pumping in my chest, I started sweating, feeling my whole body getting warmer, the rush on my spine had lasted a few moments then it had disappeared, but I was left with a sense of confidence because knowing I had chosen the light and accepted the life I'm living, had made me in fact superior to this entity, so I took the upper hand and I said "I am the light, bathe in the light".

A very pleasant feeling followed, so I repeated it, imagining myself shining, it felt so good I couldn't stop, I didn't stop until I completely felt at peace, then it struck me... I could open my eyes without looking up! That I did, and then I closed my eyes again smiling, I relaxed and laid on my back, comfortably relaxing and extending my body as if nothing had happened. I fell to sleep soon after. Nothing disturbed me ever again.

So, the healer lady here should have been more careful, past life regressions are done under heavy hypnosis and as such, the person is vulnerable toward affirmations, she is most likely possessed and needs to verify this spirit guide of hers thoroughly. If indeed this is a spirit guide then you can be sure it's not Thao, and she has presumed this is Thao by herself. This is because Thao is not a spirit guide, Thao doesn't need to be a spirit guide to anyone, that role is fulfilled by the higher self and other purely spiritual entities; hence it simply wouldn't make sense for Thao to assume that role.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.