THE GREY

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

THE GREY

Michel spoke about a race we refer to as the greys, He said that their immune system is dying and want to see how we cope with loosing ours. This video is full on you having to read the subtitles. I watch a lot of this stuff and never thought I would see this. Only thing is these Ets are not just watching us according to witness testimony by many people. There is something else going on and it`s as bad as they say it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPV-NlN ... r_embedded#!
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

Re: THE GREY

more information on this case here:
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/ital ... woman.html

Dr. Roger Leir on genetic monitoring as a hypothesis for purpose of alien implants:
http://www.rense.com/general59/alienimp ... fofgen.htm

Dr Greer on some grays being merely black project designed androids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1a21GwIBY

I dunno what to make of the brain implant she described. if dna is the main issue [michels description of 'loosing immune system' is far too vague but i dont blame him], i guess they might have trouble procreating also. I do not understand why they would keep so quiet and want subjects to forget afterward [about them needing help from us literally] and not communicate on an equal type relationship, at least. since they have situations like we have. perhaps they need our dna b/c they played around a lot with direct genetic modification on a nanoscale, perhaps to avoid a superbug created by their pharacological-food and environmental polluting industries on their planet?

interestingly just a side note- michel in the lecture video mentioned thiaoouba would use violence to prevent us from leaving to go to other planets, and yet here are Grays perhaps they dont intend to move here to live so are being allowed by thiaoouba 'regulations' to do their experiments. i wonder what they think about PLF projects [if they are also indeed happening, what they think of it].
shezmear

Very good questions...none of which I can answer but I have thought this.
Michel supposedly gets his info from the people of thiaoouba, and they may be uninformed. Because whenever you look at the whole grey et issue based on whiteness testimony there is a hybrid breeding programming going on which makes complete sense but that is not what Michel said. In addition, the people of thiaoouba do not always tell the truth, right away.Michel was told one thing on thiaoouba then told another when her returned to earth. Something which I personally find hard to keep up with.
You know… the idea that the moon is going to fall on our heads?, o.k. so it must be moving closer to the earth right?, well there is no evidence of that if you look it up. Of course there may be some unforeseeable change were it is drawn or pushed toward earth in the future..so o.k granted still at this point it is not a visible fact. In addition, the kicker is if you believe everything Michel said, we have about two and a half years to be alive on this planet before its population is utterly destroyed.
I actually find it all a bit obserd….
J.C
Rezo

well yeah there is the astronomical measurements of moon slowly spiralling away [forget the proper term atm maybe receding]. i have looked at that a while and it sure seems its moving away.

idk, ive heard it said the Grays, are a very gray area - if infact its collective illusion of people claiming to be abducted in such way, it could be. to find out which ones seem the most likely to be real [the one you showed seems real apart from the video of the fetus which looked to me like a frog but hey i really dunno anyways]. thats a big job to go through and read each one, catalog similarities, locations of implants, type, composition, function, etc. i wonder if any of the fetuses have been examined by some kind of trusted doctor like roger leir or someone else. if so id be interested to read about it.
shezmear

I have said for a long time that TP needs a smoking gun, something like this...

http://ufocasebook.com/khouryabduction.html

I found this today in this documentary...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJ2ztwC3gY

It would have been so simple for Thao to give Michel proof it`s almost silly.And why take him all that way to prove something to him then claim that
there would be no point to proof?.The logic does not add up.
J.C
Ptah

Firstly Thao never told michel about any race called the greys when he was on the golden planet. It was in some channeled communication many years after. I find channeled communication very tedious at best. Thao also said to Michel that most of the abductees were hallucinating, not actually having the experience.
Secondly Michel is correct in saying that he's the only one to go to another planet on a ufo. Even if the Greys are real, they don't take people joy riding around the galaxy, and remain close to earth, during the abduction, wether it be in this world or a parallel world.
Thirdly The journey to the ninth planet was all about FAITH. The world in turmoil , is clear enough to some.

But there are certain unanswered questions about the greys that are evidence, hallucinations do not produce scar's and permanent marks on people.There dose seem to be a lot of people with memories associated with greys and surgical operations, too many in-fact more than just a hand full. So Thao is playing exo-politics or lying. Why in the grey literature are there so many accounts of the 'elders' beings that are both male and female, that seem to be in-charge of a particular operation. I find this evidence of Thao's claim to Michel, that the greys are being watched.

Just a few thoughts.
ptex

Ptah, let me clarify one thing: there is a series of audio interviews with Michel called "Thiaoouba Truth", where he actually refers what Shezmear mentioned earlier.
If I'm not mistaken, in his videos in youtube - Sydney Lecture, Michel also mentions something about this. It seems to me that the message he's trying to impart is for us to stop paying attention to non-sense (like alien wars, invasion or such-like things) and start doing our own homework through diligent daily meditation and a conscious way of life.

I'm not sure how many of you actually do the same but I found a long time that watching and reading "normal" news is extremely distressing for me and actually contribute only to polluting our minds. So as part of our conscious living efforts we must certainly include ruling out everything that doesn't contribute to the balance we're striving for.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Ptah

When i was about 10, i was visiting my relations farm in the country. I was with my Mum and we were in town for shopping. A loud motor bike drove past before we were about to cross the road, ironically it was the only bit of traffic on the road at that time. So we waited till it past. A tall blonde woman stopped us before we crossed the road, and spoke to my mum.
“How do you stand the noise”? She asked.
“What noise”? Mum replied. I looked at this stranger as if she was quite stupid, since we came from the city.
“The traffic”! The stranger replied.
“Oh you get used to it”! Mum answered.
This strange woman then walked across the road, turned and looked at me as she got to the other side, and smiled. Mum in her wisdom decided to cross well after her. I looked at Mum as if to say who was that weirdo ? {Now this is the kicker} When i looked back maybe a second or two later. This woman had completely disappeared.
Years later i read Abduction to the Ninth planet and was utterly shocked at page 81. Almost the same conversation. This confirm’s for me the reality of the Thiaooubian’s, and the reality of Michel’s adventure.

I went to three of Michel’s seminars.I never told him of this encounter, why would I I’d just seem like some nut. Questioned him many times. To me he appeared to be genuine. He had some kind of experience that did change his life. TO MY FACE Michel said that the hundreds of thousands of people who say they are abductees are hallucinating the event.

Like it or not Michel’s book puts him at odds with most if not all Abductee’s. For instance the passage about the continent of atlantis joining Africa and North America. The bit about the earth disappearing is very distressing. WHAT IF i said that i had been abducted myself by Gray beings. What if i said once a month for four months a small hairless pink skinned man with piercing blue eyes visited me at the foot of my bed to meditate with me as a kind of test. I would be not only rejected by the average Joe Blow, but by Michel, and the rest of the Abductee community for knowing that Michel is real. Trying to back his story with some chance encounter myself. I would have to say that if this happened to me i could only go on the evidence that i have, not some other Abductee or Michel himself. I would also feel very alone. Yes, i guess anyone would, in this position make a few mistakes, not deliberately just out of self preservation.

The Doko’s on Thiaooubia had lights indicating they had front doors. This means they know what a door is and its best to knock before entering someones house. So do all the rest of them Gray’s and even Pink’s would know what a front door is and it is custom to knock. But they don’t. It’s all a bit two faced if you ask me. Although i know Michel is real from first hand experience , his book would require a team of expert writers well versed in many books. Many other Abductee’s are real, far more than just a handful.

I find myself at odds with this website and many others. This is my last post. I wish everyone the best of luck for the future.
ronald

Thank you very much. I respect your choice.

May The Spirit enlighten you.

love
ロナ
ptex

Hi Ptah,
Thank you for such a wonderful sharing!
Sorry to see you go but I surely understand and respect your choice.
Just wanted to say something I stand for regarding the best advice I can give people: knowledge is what you experience first hand. Whatever people say, whatever their opinions are, it all boils down as to what each one of us individually experience and no Michel Desmarquet or Tom Chalko or anyone else can deny that. Reality is composed of an individual perspective.
I hope you can see you're very much welcome here anytime and although this is a forum regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy, many of us although dazzled by Michel's story, can see and know how to separate things.
In my case this wonderful book opened the doors to the discovery of spirituality and a meaningful and healthy way of living. But this is only the tip of the iceberg... the social implications of this little book is what fascinates me the most.
Many years ago I read "utopia" and was disappointed to see the impracticability and non-sense described there. Many consider utopia to be the ideal model to strive for... (they even call everyone who defies society's model as utopians) TP for me expanded beyond measure what utopia didn't: coherent and precisely and it allows a lot of space to further investigate / experiment and bring about the necessary change. It doesn't mean we'll be able to implement a MU like style of civilization, but it sets a goal and an example, it's effect is similar to that of a mountain's peak we keep in our sights as we go through the apparent jungle of life. :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

Ptah thank you for your thoughtful and important contributions. I wish you all the best as well, and hope you'll return we really do appreciate your perspective.

Your mention about the noise conversation from the book and your life experience at just such a situation, is pretty awesome, actually.

I get engrossed sometimes in details as Im a detail oriented thinker, generally speaking. So my lesson with this material often has been, to step back and look at the whole.
bhuvan

I believe this will fit here.

I found this guy recently in the net when I was searching more about 2012
He also claims the encouter with Extra terrestrials

Most of his topic revolves around the different extra terrestrial groups who help and against us. The people who try to manipulate us is the grey collective and there are certain groups that helps us through crop circles.

He also claims that he started doing Astral travel for last 20 years and
has trained many on Atral travel and meditation.

More information can be found in his websites.

http://paneandov.com/
http://paneandov2012.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAstralwalker

I would like people to comment on his works.

As per him Our Sun will expand and finally become a dwarf and a new star
(Sun) will join it become a new Sun and cycle continues. This is caused by
the spiritual waves that recahes our solar system. We may pass this change
if suffinet people do meditation and create a spiritual protecton that will
make the new aves to sync with energy of earth.

The greys are trying to stop this process by influcnecing govts across the world.

I found this is bit deviation to the openion by michael but also note that Thiaoobians also didn't gave us much idea about grey agenda. May be Thiaoouians are not interefering greys much becasue they also have the right to execrcise their free will even if it sagainst the Univeral Law.
shezmear

Ptah wrote: Thirdly The journey to the ninth planet was all about FAITH. The world in turmoil , is clear enough to some.
Just a few thoughts.
This bothers me, faith my bottom....you’ve got a billion plus people running around on earth using faith as a measure for determining what is real and how wrong they are regardless of their faith.. Some would call this “thinking with your heart”. Faith can make the search for truth a slippery slope. You either know or your don’t and when you don’t know you have faith. Another way to look at it if you know you don’t need faith.

I don’t respect a God that plays possum. I don’t respect a God that plays cat and mouse. I don’t respect a god that uses faith as a means of revealing a message which he wants me to apparently know. All powerful and omnipotent and so bloody cryptic. If you want me to know get off your ring and come down here and tell me other wise get lost. Go play guess who some were else in the galaxy.

Ptah On another note that story you told about the women you meet in the street who asked you about the noise is a fire cracker of a tail. If it is true its implications are fascinating.
J.C
shezmear

I came across some interesting info recently by a man that built the coral castle. I thought is was interesting.Evadently according to this man who did some remarkable things with magnetics and large blocks of stone.

Earths magnetic field reverses every so often. If Earths magnetic field reverses the moon will be drawn to earth like magnetics are drawn together, causing it to fall on our heads. I don’t know if this is plausible but it is the best explanation I have herd yet about the moon falling to Earth as it is forecasted in TP.

Of course if you think his theory through why has the moon not be drawn to earth already since earths magnetic field has been reversed in the past :-k .I don`t know it`s the only explanation I can find so far.
J.C
ET-1

ptex wrote:... the best advice I can give people: knowledge is what you experience first hand. (snipped) Reality is composed of an individual perspective.
Reality is reality regardless of the first hand experience some individuals have ... STILL the individual perspective of the individuals involved can somewhat alter the experience and the reality...

I know and have had first hand experiences in these regards ( thanks to dyslexia and a few other peculiar singular experiences) For example ... I remember the first time I actually saw in 3D... It was during my first year in college... I could go into the detail as to why this happened ... Reality is composed of stuff, our thoughts of stuff, and individual actions (inactions)... Those with dyslexia constantly deal with a peculiar common human situation ... of distortion. Its easy to believe that what one think to be happens to be BUT the dyslexic must work to validate and revalidate that to be the case given the high probability of distorting stuff...always second guessing wondering and pondering if one more validation will change it all... Dyslexics can trust that what they think is whats written! Personally I developed coping skills to mitigate the impact of distortions... for example using variables rather than numbers when working with problems... that way the work can be checked and rechecked and cross-referenced in multiple ways to reduce the chance of errors remaining... and then input the numbers to get the desired numeric answer... (and just to be sure repeat imputing the numbers several times or device other validating schemas) An additional coping skill involved sensibilization to certain details... to quick correct and compensate upon realization of errors ... and a bit of humor helped too...

the best advice I can give people: knowledge involves knowing with certainty the way to go while uncertain as to who tells the truth and who lies...

remember the proof or no proof does not change the truth that be, it merely proves it or doesn't prove it... The stuff can be true and there may be no way to prove the stuff be true and that does not change the fact that the be true it merely proves that there is no way to prove it...