Terra Papers

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Mlody

Terra Papers

Hello my friends,

:help:

This link was given to me by a friend :alien: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... en_20a.htm :alien:

Truth be told I'm very sceptical off this whole theory and knowledge that is provided, however I have not carried out enough research into this article.
Since I have not done enough research into many other things to help in understanding of such complex situations. (don't have enough credentails per-sa)

So I'm just wondering what you guys think of all off this. Since I have this feeling that I may find what I seek :D

I'm not saying that I won't do more research and try to find out more and more :computer: :study:
It's just that I'd like some help into pointing me the right way.
Not only pointing but some kind of (for better lack of a word) teaching.

Thank you in advance and I hope all is well :) :)
ronald

Re: Terra Papers

From my experience, closing your eyes and stop thinking about such things for a while will be the most accurate research that can be conducted to obtain conclusions. (..it also helped me to focus on the actual priorities in my life.)
bobzw13

I read the overview that you linked, and also a little of the actuall paper. My first feeling is that I do not trust this story, and I feel like one of the reasons is the content of this section and others like it:
Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events:

Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles.

Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface.

NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth - and Man - are the prize.

I Can't quite place exactly why, but it gives me a gut feeling that it just isn't true, though it was interesting to read.
ronald

celebrate your gut feeling :)
everyday!
Mlody

bobzw13 wrote:I read the overview that you linked, and also a little of the actuall paper. My first feeling is that I do not trust this story, and I feel like one of the reasons is the content of this section and others like it:
Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events:

Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles.

Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface.

NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth - and Man - are the prize.

I Can't quite place exactly why, but it gives me a gut feeling that it just isn't true, though it was interesting to read.
I had gut feeling aswell with this paper, I just left like being pushed away from it after reading one sentance, and the more times I tried to re-read it again the same feeling would come up. I tried to do some research on this stuff, but in the end I came to the conclusion that at least for me this is pointless.
I'm sorry if I have distracted people and caused them to (maybe) waste time with this.
Should of gone with my first feeling of not posting this when I recived and read it for the 1st time.
bobzw13

I often find that no matter how many times I second-guess myself, my gut feeling is correct.
ronald

Don't be sorry!
We are all learning about our gut feelings now ;) And that's an interesting topic in it self.
bobzw13

also, Thiaoouba Prophecy is the only one of it's "type," per se, that I do not get a gut feeling that it is wrong. In fact, my back starts to tingle, I start to do some kind of shivering motion, and I get light headed sometimes while reading it.
Mlody

About second guessing a gut feeling, well I've got this slightly interesting story about ignoring my nervous gut feeling.

This event took place in Poland, and my friends are from Taiwan.

I was out with some friends; they had a lot more to drink then me. As we were walking back to the taxi one of my friends walked into someone on the street by drunken accident. Of course he apologized and everything.
We were standing by the taxi (through the whole time of walking from club to taxi, walking into the guy, I had this unease around me but I didn't pay much attention to it at the time as friends had priority of being taken safely to taxi).
As we were discussing something trivial at the time, the guy that was walked into decided to call a one of his buddies, and before I knew it; shouting had started and then we got attacked. One of my friends got punched, and then I stepped in (im not tall but I used to be a rugby player till 18 and still work out at the gym) however I didn't step in to fight them (this time I didn't second guess my feeling.) I decided to get in the middle of the fight and push the guys attacking away and my friends behind me and I had to push them back so that they wouldn't fight (Ok they were really drunk and I was worried about them if they fell over or got hit and fell on the ground.) I got punched and kicked a few good times (have a nice black eye because of it >.<) but in the end nothing serious happened. These kind of people are known to carry knifes or worse things with them.
Now if I had started to fight back, a very simple thing would of happened escalation of the fight with of course increased risk of either me hurting them or me getting more hurt then I did. So I guess listening to my gut feeling most likely saved me from much greater injury.

After this whole ordeal the first thing I did was thank my higher self/guardian angel for giving me that gut feeling.

After that event I've started to notice something much more then I used to before and that is the anger people have. I've always been a pretty decent judge of character, and I never really paid attention to the emotion of anger but I got to say it's everywhere - Even today in Church(I still go to church but more for the reason of quiet and hope that maybe something smart and education may be mentioned.) I felt anger from people by the steps or by the benches.

Ok we have totally derailed this thread so maybe a change of title is needed?? :D
ronald

Thank you bobzw13, Mlody for sharing.
From a different point of view, we could also say that we have reached the rails of the intended topic, all be it somewhat unconscious. A change in title is something I was thinking about too :)