The Path of Truth

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

allthingmustpass

The Path of Truth

I seek the truth for the same reason's you do, Why else would i be here and why else would you be here reading this now. I have read Thiaoouba Prophecy and The Freedom of Choice, I can see these book's especially Thiaoouba Prophecy are the framework of the discussion of these forum's. However, I do not live by there word nor do I plan to. In this world it is important to never stop questioning, And which I am sure has been pointed out to you's many time's there is just not enough evidence and too many flaw's in these work's, too many question's and no rational answers . All truth's are and must be self- evident and in accordance with fact or reality. What is said in Thiaoouba Prophecy, Is not self evident. The freedom of choice is completely built off the theory of intelligent design, The universe Imagined, Intellect. I would like to discuss this and how i do not think it is so. Read The Present on http://www.truthcontest.com - My word's are all in that book. If something does not quite make sense to you at first, read on and it will. I am not trying to change anyone's ideal's, I am just stating my opinion, Questioning your's and Questioning my own, Compromising. This is no small matter, but how we should live our lifes. I hope you will be open to discuss this with modesty, I am open minded although some of my answers to questions and statements are mostly in that book, It builds on itself and fits together. What are your impression's? Either way, If there is anyone reading this who is associated with The Freedom of Choice, You should submit it to Truth Contest.
Trumpets and violins I can hear in the distance
I think they're calling our names
Maybe now you can't hear them, but you will
If you just take hold of my hand

- Jimi Hendrix - Are you Experienced?
ronald

Re: The Path of Truth

The dictionary explains the word opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Abolish opinion, it is a discriminative act.
allthingmustpass

My "opinion" rest's on the ground's of the fact our perspectives are different. Not on the source provided or the understanding of those word's through one's mind. Essentially you are making an opinion of my use of the word opinion, But not understanding the reason i use the word opinion. Which you could call a discriminative action if you wanted, I did not mean to offend anyone's belief's or Judgement's of what is truth and what is not truth, and I don't plan on offending anybody. A discussion is an exchange of idea's, information, thought's, opinion's etc. Therefore you could call this whole "general discussion" section discriminative, that is, if your logic work's by definiton's of words and not by taking into account the understanding's intended by those word's. Which is in itself, a type of " Discrimination". I intent to meet people on there level, I "know" what i know, and you "know" what you know. I am unselfish in what i know because all perspective's are different, therefore i must call it an opinion.

allthingmustpass

Being selfish is a cause of discrimination, Reality is the same for all of us but the way we perceive it is not. Considering you have said to abolish it, it shows you have taken it this way. But that does not matter, because what i say is still in itself, an opinion, Because i do not know what you know and you do not know what i know. I disagree that we human being's actually have a freedom of choice. That kind of freedom is an illusion, Everything we do is just our inner enviroment (mind) reacting to our outer enviroment. We physically are a group of over sixty-trillion living cells that do what they do by themselves. Every second, there are trillions of things happening inside our bodies that keep us from dropping dead, and we have no control over it. Blood is being pumped, cells are being created, hormones distributed; a trillion things out of our control have to happen just for us to digest food, and we are not even aware that it is happening right now. Life leads and we follow, We are under the absolute control of our environments. You get hungry you eat, need money you work, the phone rings, you answer it, get cold you put on a coat, get hot you take it off, and if you have an itch, you scratch it. Then there is larger environmental control; where and when you are born, if you are rich or poor, educated, talent, health, looks, sex and race etc. are your life. All of these thing's happen that are completely out of our control, even the decision's we make are always influenced by our outer enviroment. All the thought's we think are influenced, I could go on. But it is all said in The Present. As Einstein said " The environment is everything that isn’t me. ". We are the observer's of consciousness, which is explained, make's sense to me, is self evident and in the book. We are not our intellect, It is just something that developed through evolution to help us survive, we are what hear's its thought's, try it right now, something has to be hearing the thought's created by it. And it is your spirit, the silence that gives sound a place to be heard, the darkness that gives light a place to shine. etc (take away everything physical and you are left with nothing, nothing is completely empty space, infinity. 99. 9 percent of everything is nothing. There is no limit to inner or outer space.) This is the spirit, That truth is self evident. Much more self evident than an "astral body" or "aura's" or being able to preform action's against the law's of nature, or a 70 year old man writing's about how he was taken to another galaxy for ten days, ancient monuments previously being apart of some super advanced species like homo sapien's, Other "evidence" (jesus' burial site etc) that was knows beforehand and just convinces the reader because it is twisted into the unfolding story etc etc. That is mind fantasy, The mind is just a 6th sense.(hear,see,feel,touch,taste,think) Freedom of choice seems to glorify the mind, which it should not in my opinion. The Mind is the cause of all the pain and suffering in this world. It is kill or be killed with the mind, It came right out of jungle, And it is going to destroy us all if we do not wake up, if this does not happen soon, cannabilism will take place within a blink of an eye. And you will see the true nature of our mind's. I could go on forever, But everything I am saying right now is self evident or supported by evidence, It is up to you whether you can see the truth or not, that is why I am here, to plant some seed's for people who are seeking truth. but some mind's are like concrete, and nice and cosy in the small world that revolve's around self preservation, pleasure, carnal love etc . That is my opinion, and as i said my word's are that of the books. It is full of wonderful information about the nature of nature, the eternal laws of the universe and the nature of the mind which distorts and hide's the truth from us. I am here because i see other truth seeker's, Other's who cannot take the false reality of the mind and seem to be resisting it through fantasy. But this will keep you in the cycle. I hope you will accept my comment, and do not have any dogma in place on these forum's, You can call me "*** crazy" as I am sure you may have been called before yourself for your ideal's. I am fine with it, But just accept this comment, It is important those who are ready to see it, see it.

What i do really like, Is the idea of this other planet he goes to that sound's beautiful and at harmony with itself, It show's us the possibility's we can create here on earth. It is all we have, all we know, all we will ever know, we cannot let it be destroyed. I know you may find this comment offensive or threatening, especially when i talk about evidence. But you cannot live your life off the word of one man, A word that is plausible and has so much evidence against it, spiritually, materially, and logically. There has been so many alien abduction stories, and i am sure many like this one too. That is my opinion.

allthingmustpass

I did not write this book, I just spread the word of this book, and discuss truth with other's, What i said might not make sense to the mind, but it is self evident none the less, and is explained ten times better in The Present

ronald

Thank you. I understand it better now.
Enjoy seeking the path of truth.
BlueHaze

about freedom of choice, in a way you are right, we don't have full freedom because we as consciousness are not ready yet. we do have however the freedom of choice to choose if we want to be part of this evolution or wither away in the corner. so in a way neither of the books disagrees with what you say, it's just a matter of perspective.

there comes a huge responsibility with consciousness. do you honestly think we have what it takes to create your own reality with full laws like that of the creator? do you think we are ready? like seeds in a tree we have however the possibility to become trees ourselves. to join as spirits in the great ether, perhaps one day create our own reality - who knows? I know however that whatever truth we try to find, if we put a name on it, put it in a box and be done with it, does not bring anything new, it will only lead to stagnation.

imagine the effort needed to create the universe, to evolve into something from nothing. compared to that our daily struggles seem very insignificant to say the least. yet we all have to start from something..

I really recommend you read the book again with a new mindset. don't try to seek the answers through the trivial matter or try to justify them as evidence. rather try to find the underlying message and see if there is a core truth in it. I honestly do think that the book serves as a great inspiration, nothing more, nothing less.

enjoy the journey and whatever it brings :)
allthingmustpass

Yes i see what you mean, but even that decision is influenced by the enviroment. The event's that we have no control of leading up to it, and event's that influence our decision's while on it, and they happen no matter what and they will happen no matter what. Even if you tried to attempt a triple backflip because you read this, it will still just be action-reaction that you have no control of. If you try to take control of life by thinking you have free will, then you get nothing, it keeps you in an endless cycle. If you just see that life has complete control of you, and surrender to it. You get what you've really been after the whole time, fulfillment. But you have no control over whether you see that either. Newton's Principia Mathematica apply's to all physical matter in the universe. That is a big realization.

The thought's we think are under complete control of the enviroment, Everything we imagine is under complete control, Everything that ever has been imagine and everything that will be.

The truth is, Einstein's General Relativity show's us that space bends, Einstein's general relativity equations show that space bends, and it proves that nothing is really something with substance. Space is shaped, and it is the shape of space that creates the gravity that controls and creates the whole universe. It holds the planets in orbit, makes the sun and other stars burn, bends light, keeps us from falling off the earth, and it is empty space, nothing. Time is also like nothing, Our spirit is like nothing, That is the only way we can be like god/life. If we get our mind's out of the way, and become like nothing we receive all life coming to us, and we become god, infinite,eternal,nothing, and physical,eternal,something. God is the alpha and omega, And that is The Present moment, that which is.

The ancient meaning of the word GOD literally mean's that which is.

"Time is what keeps everything from happening at once"

Here is a quote from the Present. It show's the mind keeps us from god, keeps us from making the two one, as Jesus said,
"When the outer has become as the inner, and the lower as the upper, then will this world find peace."

"our five life senses sense life. Your mind produces and sends you things that do not come from life; it sends you things it makes up itself. It creates and sends you emotions, desires, thoughts, guilt, fears and worries etc. Your mind blocks most of the life coming to you, and what it does not block, it converts into thoughts and feelings; it turns life into its mental code for life.

Your mind attempts to reduce all of life to words, feeling, and abstract thoughts or bites of data. Example: Your sense of sight sees a rose. Instead of coming to you directly as all that a rose really is, it is turned into the word “rose.” It is then disregarded or filed away as a memory without letting you experience it."

It is unfathomable how amazing life really is, and how amazing the way it works is. These truth's are self evident.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the ... ation.html - you might find that interesting, and i agree with what you say about putting things in a box.
I will read the book again.

And The Present does agree that there is a subtle intelligence to life, it calls it "the collective unconscious". But that is explained in the book, and backed up by many thing's like evolution, inspiration, intuition, emergence science etc.

BlueHaze

I agree that we should not identify with the mind. Mind is a tool and first step is to realize that. However there is a big difference living in a material world and seeking fulfillment in material things behaving the way you like or just letting things happen as they are. We actually do have influence over things, it just doesn't seem like that most of the time because there are so many things that have influence as well.

One interesting exercise is to be the observer of the mind. To see how someone does something or says something and how the mind instantly reacts. Yet if you are conscious enough you can notice this happen - be the observer and not identify with the mind.

You can notice if you talk with someone and get angry about something, you may not say it, but it may show. In the tone of your voice, your gestures etc. You have influenced your surroundings involuntary. And yet you can have control over it if you are conscious enough.

Now think about higher realms which are extremely thought sensitive or even telepathy. If you cannot control your thoughts in everyday life, how can you expect to have control over such things. It's really dangerous ground if you are not prepared and given such gift. Material realm is relatively safe place for you to exercise this. You can be attacked physically yes, but your true being will always remain safe.

As such I don't believe in abandoning the material realm and instant fulfillment or eternal bliss in the blink of an eye. No matter how much I meditate. I've experienced this time to time, but it does not last. I am not ready yet. I can confess to this and I learn new each day. So let us learn to live in the material environment, it is here for us for a good reason. Think of the areas you need to improve, you will know them if you really open up to it.

PS. Don't ever take my word for it, I'm just learning here as well. If someone finds inspiration from my words however, then that's great.
legiwei

Hi allthingmustpass,

Glad to hear from you. I just came to notice your post although you did it a couple of months back and I will not know if my posting now will ever reach you but I have a couple of things to say that might just be of interest to you.

First of all, the authors of "The Freedom of Choice" and "Thiaoouba Prophecy" are by 2 different person. Although in http://www.thiaoouba.com, it recommends us to read TFOC first before reading TP, in reality, TFOC is not in the same league of TP and they both try to achieve different things. I find that TFOC is write up in such a way that it will try to challenge/provoke your mind to think. In the process, it also probably tries to explain "The Truth", which you are probably disagreeing on it. In essence, TFOC was inspired by TP, the writings of "The beginning" in TFOC is very similar to "the beginining". I do not get much from TFOC but I have benefited tremendously from TP.

TP on the other hand does not try to explain "The Truth", in the manner you will like it to be. From the perspective you're looking at, the best place that you might like to look at will be Yoga science. The main message of the book is that the main purpose in our life is to develop ourselves spiritually. It further highlights the main concern/dangers of our society in their order of importance. That we a civilisation as a whole, are heading towards the wrong direction, a path of destruction. In the book, it also bring further bring forward to our attention of civilisations that has existed before us in the distance past. For us to compare and contrast with our current ones. So, to say that we do not have freedom of choice and that all our actions are completely predetermined by our environment around us is not exactly very true. Then how is it that we come to the position that we have today? The civilisation that we live in now are almost completely cut off from the environment. The things that we do and experience on a daily basis are mostly "man-made" now. So, indirectly, we are kinda experiencing an environment of our very own making, don't you think? Even the Thiaooubans have difficulties in "predicting" the future as described in the book. However, I will live those things at that as again, the most important point of this book is to let us know that we are not on the correct path and necessary urgent actions is actually required to change the course of our direction. The book has also further provide examples of other civilisation that are of the same category of ours going through the very same path as us and that it is indeed possible to change.

I hope you do see my point over here. :)