Disaster Prediction?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Greg

Disaster Prediction?

Hey all,

Has anyone here come across this website:

http://thiaooubablog.blogspot.com.au/

I was linked to it by a friend. As a long time fan of Michel's book, I wasn't surprised by much of the info on here except for the very specific disaster prediction. This site claims that Michel predicted from Thao that the population of the Earth would be reduced to 80,000 during 2013. Has anyone heard anything about this before?

Also of interest is the information about the chambers of the Sphinx. This I have heard before.

What do you guys think?

Greg
Greg

Re: Disaster Prediction?

I hope no one was alarmed too much by this post. My friend confirmed through Michael Meanwell that Michel never said anything like this.
ptex

Thanks Greg! And welcome back :sunny:
I've heard of this before but it was second hand (certainly not Michel) and for the record I think its source to be the same as the blog author (there's something vaguely familiar there)... but it never convinced me, sorry to say.

Anyway in such an event what can you do? Go to the top of a mountain and live there in hope that whatever's going to happen doesn't reach there?
Besides, even Thao mentions, that the future is always changing.

You see... we've just survived two major long predicted "end of the world" prophecies... the first was y2k, the second the Mayan calendar stuff. Among all the too many to mention end of the world prophecies out there...

Personally I prefer to concentrate my efforts in how I live here and now than worrying about something like this. If you let fear take over your life you're at the same time surrendering your freedom of choice and will not appreciate the magical things that happen right in front of you
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Shen

in fact Tom did have such "prediction".Any way we have to learn the lesson,whatever it is.
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.
Greg

ptex wrote:Personally I prefer to concentrate my efforts in how I live here and now than worrying about something like this. If you let fear take over your life you're at the same time surrendering your freedom of choice and will not appreciate the magical things that happen right in front of you
I agree. Choices made through fear are very limited. However, it is still important to me to understand the horrible damage humanity is doing to the planet and the possible consequences. It is a great lesson about how important living in harmony with other people and the environment is. The good news is if you heed the lesson you can make different choices in your own life (and indeed experience magic right in front of you!).
ronald

From my experience you can ask for assistance when it comes to prediction of disasters and understanding them.
Provided that you promise yourself that you do not go out and talk about your received predictions, with absolutely no one! Not even your closest ones; you will be able the receive some heads up on the event you yourself will go through.
These 'clues' will not be direct answers and you will have to figure out your own personal lessons that are learned from the disaster at the same time.
If you are sincere enough to your self in this, you will see that it is not going to affect the freedom of your choice in knowing the future a little, hence certain key information may become available to you in the most unexpected but responsible way.

For example: when the magnitude 9 EQ struck Japan a few years back, I convieniently had a workday off, the day before and on that day, which had over time become a wonderful experience in prediction.

Coincidence?!, ..made me laugh :)
Shen

ronald wrote:From my experience you can ask for assistance when it comes to prediction of disasters and understanding them.
Provided that you promise yourself that you do not go out and talk about your received predictions, with absolutely no one! Not even your closest ones; you will be able the receive some heads up on the event you yourself will go through.
These 'clues' will not be direct answers and you will have to figure out your own personal lessons that are learned from the disaster at the same time.
If you are sincere enough to your self in this, you will see that it is not going to affect the freedom of your choice in knowing the future a little, hence certain key information may become available to you in the most unexpected but responsible way.

For example: when the magnitude 9 EQ struck Japan a few years back, I convieniently had a workday off, the day before and on that day, which had over time become a wonderful experience in prediction.

Coincidence?!, ..made me laugh :)
Yeah,Robert Bruce reported something like this in his book.He did see some "clues".At first I thought these conditions violated the nature,which was tought by Tom Chalko.
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.
ronald

It is important for several reasons not to record any evidence whatsoever of your clues/predictions.
1. Clues can be personal and often are intended so. If by accident others come to find out about it, they may become confused in their own personal lessons. (In that case, their confusion becomes your responsibility.)
2. When a large number of people are involved in sufferings, evidence can and will be used against you. You will loose your defense (by your own mistake of recording evidence) and hence there are always going to be victim mentality types blaming you for not warning and thereby you will be judged evil and irresponsible. Words become twisted and in the end nobody is going to benefit from it. (It's simply not worth wasting your own life and energy to deal with such after effect.)

For those who receive clues, we know it is a great responsibility to remain silent about the future and we can only use these snippets of information to subtly enhance the lessons for ourselves and others, so that we can learn more and faster.

The ground rule at all times remains that we are not suppose to know the future, by Natural Law.
Keep that in mind if ever you receive a clue which may turn out to be a prediction. You can't help receiving, but you can help by giving your attention to the lesson at hand.
Greg

Well, 2013 is over and most of us are still here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The bad news is that the planet is certainly headed over a cliff in terms of global warming disasters. Some might find this interesting:

http://guymcpherson.com/2013/01/climate ... nd-update/

While the news for the planet is bad, I want to reiterate what was stated earlier in this thread about living in fear. Instead of being afraid, I have used the impending probable collapse of civilization/death of many as a motivator to work on my spirituality NOW and not procrastinate. I have recently taken some major steps towards totally taking myself out of the rat race and living how I think I should based off of spiritual growth as a priority. I don't think this will save me from disasters, but the point is to live well now, not to live forever.
shezmear

Rational is a funny thing….and this little thing which just happened here kind of matters…
Imagine you are in love with some one ..I mean really in love they mean everything to you.
One day after being with them for some time you are heading off to work and you are walking with them out the front of their house and they are taking out the rubbish.
Out of their pocket, they pull a couple of things to put in the bin…
a dollar coin
a bag of sugar,
6 assorted lolly rappers
A packet of cigarettes.
And a human hand cut off at the wrist.
They keep talking to you as they place them in the bin very calmly with a smile give you a hug and walk back inside.
You get in your car and drive to work.
Anything about that seem strange…?
anything hard to forget….?
anything that upset the apple card so to speak?

So what do you do?

You see what you do from that point is I think particularly interesting….

(a) You never mention it.
(b) You check to make sure which means you need to go confront them or check the bin.
(c) You start to imagine things and maybe you did not see it after all.

But we know that you love them a lot and the answer really matters…
The answer matters…
So the question to you Greg or whoever else is reading.
Would you mentioned the hand or not?..it means the end of your happiness and everything which you thought was real.
That prediction was checked 2 times in front of witnesses one with the person that said it who spent and had dinner with Michel on several auctions and the other time TC confirmed the prediction.

The Meanies never herd Michel say it. So they are telling the truth…but be weary they can be sketchy about other stuff. Which kind of matters. I think.
If 2014 arrives well I guess he was lieing or crazy..and I wonder what else he was lieing or crazy about....
So in a sense because it is to shocking people can only conclude the author made it up because if they did not then it would mean TP is Rubbish. And if you have invested 10 years of your life in believing something it`s to much to handle.
So it might be best for you to ..well..put it down to one of those ..things…Because if I know the author well enough and I like to think I do…they won`t change their story..like some.
However in writing this I think I probably need to get life….I`ll write a few more posts to finish stuff off but I think my time has come to say good bye.

Look, I find it interesting and thought provoking but it might be time
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Greg

That prediction was checked 2 times in front of witnesses one with the person that said it who spent and had dinner with Michel on several auctions and the other time TC confirmed the prediction.

The Meanies never herd Michel say it. So they are telling the truth…but be weary they can be sketchy about other stuff. Which kind of matters. I think.
If 2014 arrives well I guess he was lieing or crazy..and I wonder what else he was lieing or crazy about....
So in a sense because it is to shocking people can only conclude the author made it up because if they did not then it would mean TP is Rubbish. And if you have invested 10 years of your life in believing something it`s to much to handle.
So it might be best for you to ..well..put it down to one of those ..things…Because if I know the author well enough and I like to think I do…they won`t change their story..like some.
Shezmear, can you be more specific about your information regarding the prediction? I thought this was just a random prediction on some guys blog that had no backing anywhere else. Are you saying that multiple people confirmed Michel made this exact prediction and it has not come true? If you have sufficient evidence to make you want to leave the forum, I would ask you to share it with us. And if you do go, good luck to you in whatever you do.
shezmear

I wrote the blog...
Are you saying that multiple people confirmed Michel made this exact prediction and it has not come true?
Yes...100%
I even took a witness...
I told other people on the forum and they just kind of take it in their stride. Like religious people do when you tell them the earth might be more than 6000 year old. They just go... oh o.k. alternatively, they invent things like saying dinosaurs are there to test us.
Maybe that Shezmear person is just making it up?
For it to be implied that I am making this up or somehow inventing all of this to me is just insulting.
Because I know what I heard and saw..I know.
There is no other way to say it.
I`m not stupid....I`m not one of these followers drinking the cool aid.
What would you do?
Tell somebody you say...
So you tell people and they just carry on as though you said something else.
It`s epic.
So I get to the point where I go I`ve had about enough of this.
So you might go well I had bad intel?
O.k so I go to meanies they never heard it yet wasted no time in telling me it was not true even though they never asked him "at the time". I went to TC he said yep Michel made these predictions.
I then went back to the guy who made the predictions and he said yes again and confirmed it.
The part that always got me was the exact figure… why make a exact figure…?..I don`t know.
People are not interested in investigating their beliefs. How many of these people have bought the Books by James Churchward. I bought all 5 and read them. There is almost a exact word for word account about the beginning of the universe in those books. Also a very clear reference about instruments found that make the sound of nature plus all sorts of other things like how Egypt became corrupted.
What does this mean?...well it`s either a proof or not…but the information is not new….
You know people don`t dig.The skim along the surface then they rationalize away the false positives.
Think about it....how many *** read the book and when it says higher self gives away 9 9ths of it self...if it gave away 9 9ths of it self there would be none left.Turns out Michel corrected that well it became it gives away half of it self.
So you say why does this matter?...because it is not accurate.It`s changing.People that change their info are doggy.
I said this to TC and he just said "the universe is about processing information"...o.k good answer.... :shock:
So ask your self are you really thinking what what you are reading?
This is why I say I`ll be moving on not as a insult to anyone but I have seen other things which people have not or if they have they rationalize it away.It really brings it home to me when I have someone implying that I am making it up.You know?
Do I believe the gentleman was lieing to me?...no.He had zero investment he was just relying info he had gathered from having dinner with Michel and spending time at Michel's seminars in Melbourne which were organized by TC.When he told me he hesitated.I know why.

At saying all of this TP has necessary information.Stay away from Drugs and really loud noise's.Don`t let people mess with your mind..your immortal...its all good advice and intel.Usable.Hell... I try and live by it.

Robo made a point which is this TP or no TP we are alone.If we want to improve the world we have to do it our selves.You can`t mess with that.
Try and leave the world better then when you found it.

By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

shezmear i dont think youre making stuff up at all! takes guts to do that. been checking out whats going on so far. .. in a genre with so many abstracts, egos bouncing around, and yet to be discovered nuances of life and technical areas, its tough to get to important issues/details, so stories that don't seem to match, make better sense. its important to highlight discrepencies. I've no problem with and respect that you're doing that.

Basically, my story is I simply forgot all about the june post [about the 3.9.2011 blog post that was made, so that was actually nearly 2 years ago then] by the time new year came around, and the thread as well. I dont spend a lot of time on here, this particular disaster prediction fell off my radar. [but id be lying if I didnt sometimes take time aside to write my long posts]. so many disasters .. kind of desensitizing. for me, anyway, deciding the account, in totality, is real and very important, or b.s. and irrelevant., cannot be done definitively, based on the information he gave about 2013 and pop. reduction. I can think of at least five other possibilities to 'rationalize' [explain towards]:

1-his own fear or trauma [just from after witnessing mu's collapse in psychosphere] manifested in a more realistic projection of her, to warn him of the OP prediction, but it came from his own mind, and opinion based on his experiences on earth, after his abduction experience.
2-discarnate entity impersonating Thao very well, tricked michel with false information
3-it really was Thao telling Michel, but something got 'lost in translation'
4-michel is suffering from a more 'potent' stress-related situation resulting in vision or dream experience of said warning [sort of like no. 1]
5 -what was to happen to cause this reduction? was 2013 when such events BEGIN to create such a population drop, to happen over longer period, or all at once? [presumably, before 2014 is the assumption]? [time delay from start, to conclusion of desolation]

because of all the possibilities, i avoid predicting the future, or leaning heavily upon those who have [there are many]. if a warning can h elp avoid a negative outcome in constructive way, im for it. perhaps michel felt it important to share since its been a while that he spoke about his book after going to vietnam, and believed his new communication from Thao to be 'important'.

I also find it interesting that the blog post comes days before fukushima happens. in that, perhaps the answers infront of all of us,the fukushima disaster..the harm from nuclear and other forms of ionizing radiation. [number 5] it may take years before it extinguishes most life on earth, but it is doing so, at least to some degrees in the oceans. [however that event began in 2011, not 2013]. if we review 2013 and what strange things happened, did anyhting happen thats weird enough, like the triple melt-throughs in march 11, that might have delay in result that could maybe do this?

lets suppose the book is just made up. . . anything is possible, including what we insist is impossible in many cases turns out to be a truth being resisted against, and only partially explored. even what is felt to be true, may not be. but should be tested. I hear you...for the record i dont 'fully invest my life' and substantial amount of time to these topics. its not the lowest priority for me either, but i dont get lost in theory for hours is what im saying.

Would you mind just sharing a bit more on what he had divulged/how? From what I gather it was a verbal thing?

On the higher self thing, you know from the book it says ''Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self *and yet each part remains integral to the central entity." *p.77* [In the Sydney lecture, Michel drew the dots, with circles around the dots]. Maybe when he said 'half', he meant to refer to that. ?? the 'chain' down from the great spirit or whatever in the centre, on down to astral, so it goes, you'd have to have the original higher level entity still be in its zone, and send the other part of itself down to denser level to filter experience. So earth astral body would be "one eighteenth" [vs. 1/9th]. anyhow, til were able to measure and test this for ourselves, it would be, just structural terms. we know at least, theres something beyond the flesh and bones reality, and theres some structure to it, and why its there, at least some reasons. as to our potential to progress, thats unfortunately where youve pointed out, lot of us on planet earth seem 'stuck'. group think, is really group-nonthink. . .

i dont know if im leaving anything out, probably am. i just felt i ought to jump in with a few things because im not sure why michel did not mention it before, or, i know he didnt like to talk about the book anymore, so how much time went by from when he first had the 'vision' of 2013 and actually telling someone about it? is there any connection to the video he did on youtube about fukushima or is this not related? ill leave it at that for now.
Rezo

im going to elaborate a little bit, on what i wrote earlier;

the initial post that came out last june, seemed odd and, probably not just to myself, appeared to be, more like michel's own opinion, rather than thaos actually sharing dire warning with him - because, number 1, michel moved away [to avoid the whole book thing and the ego and the misunderstanding and just the general subject of it all], so such a grandiose warning, to him, if he really received it, because there was nothing to corroborate, many figured at that time, was simply hearsay. since michel also never wrote about this warning or whatever [other than whats on the blog], it made it easier to dismiss at the time as such. **but now, with what youve said, obviously changes things.

ill go over what i think is up, maybe you can fill in a few blanks; i just didnt wanna forget what I wanted to asking for some reason i have to go on for a while to 'feel' like i asked it right.

-video on youtube he made, 'nature's revenge' - any connection?
-why in your opinion did michel never explicitly write about it? even if he didnt use a computer that much, its not hard to do.
-did his japan-video come out, before the warning? i dont even know whether to call it a warning, a 'letting michel in on the doom so he can personally avoid it', a 'letting him in on it so he can prepare himself?' or what...

that it occurred, seems to contradicts the book, in the parts where they say they know how and where he'll die and its better not to know details of it. the other part where having fortunes read is a double error -- this giving of a general time [period of a year] would seem to fly in the face of it - if looking at it in terms of simple short-term cause and effect. but he didn't share the information, someone else did. now that we have heard it and its already 2014, it would be 'ok' since it doesn't 'break' that rule, since, it seems to already be past the time when the prediction would've otherwise happened.

ok i think i get why you're frustrated about this. to me, there's a chance he didn't share it more widely, either in order to avoid more of the bs-meter coming his way, as often can with doomsday predictions. many are made, many are wrong. ill assume he didn't want to 'cause panic' but instead told a few people he knew, in order to share with them, maybe because he felt that doing so could somehow 'change the timeline' or what have you, if he too didn't plaster it everywhere, but only shared with certain folks. he also may have doubted the warning and kept to himself about it. he may also have believed it, but felt conflicted about it being right.

we had no way to know up until just now, that you actually witnessed him explain this warning, [were you there for it?] that he was 'sure' he had gotten it, from Thao. that you now say you have obviously changes things, because it now means more information is required, to confirm that was the info and therefor is wrong. why nobody asked before, again, i believe is because this factor was not made apparent previously.

there's also the possibility that whatever would have caused this horrible yet nonspecific disaster event to happen, was in some hitherto and typically cryptic thiaoouban fashion, actually thwarted or 'magically' delayed. an easy out maybe, to defend an abstract notion of covert assistance of off-planet helpers, yes, but just as, or maybe not just as, possible, in the realm of 'what ifs'.

frustrating because its all so nonspecific, and focuses on disaster. the book by some contrast, at least in a small section of it, focuses on the pollution growing daily on the planet, with the risk of earth 'disappearing' [i asked tom way back, what that really meant, then i read his earth exploding article few months after that] if we dont try to really change it. [direct and indirect damage, etc vs carbon taxes and clever blends of power to conflate issues and control any opposition etc etc]

all that said, and considering what you've shared recently, it does seem odd that Thao would give Michel a date, and what that number of people left, would be, and have it not happen. Which therefore makes it seem that Thao, either was wrong, or, leads to the idea, either that, Thao may not be real, or *that* Thao, [that gave michel the prediction you mentioned] isn't real, or the 'real' one, for that matter. That, if it were, would then break her prime directive and finally interact to set things 'right' of their discussion [since its unlikely Michel will/probably won't want to].

Leading further still, to the conclusion [possibility] that since neither will come forward to clarify, that the whole account of his experiences in 1987 is sincerely-intended, but could be called into question, that some sort of elaborate high-tech trick must have been played on him, but, borne out of his simple straightforward manner and own genuine curiosity into Earth's past, and concern for its future [i.e. he genuinely believes his story and behaves sincerely about it]; an allegedly concocted cover experience, would have to have therefore been created by milabs technology, who abducted him and 'engineered' his experiences [Dr. Greer talks about this at length and ive read about it, only to a limited degree], or by 'other' ETs, who are not as 'good' etc. I do have a hard time believing these particular conclusions are likely, though since the degree of immersion itself, would seem unreal and beyond earth military capability, no matter how secret or advance it may be].

I don't believe he suspects [but may have had initial doubts] that his experiences were simulated [and I "believe" for lack of better word, that they seem to be genuine], and therefore, he may also, believe the warning given to him, too, was genuine. if somehow just the warning, was "milabs" [military abduction - simulating ETs] , or some other entity beside Thao, then their technology [or psychic ability to mimic], is amazing enough to fool Michel, regardless of logical inconsistency from his earlier et experience/travel.

Without his own input on the more recent warning/update/what have you, and without some further insight on it, we are left with more questions. Which im guessing is the point of what you're saying. Whats the deal? If Thao [ ''really'' / sincerely was perceived to have] warned him and that warning or information given, clearly states that by 2014, such-and-such disaster will have already occurred, leaving so many people left, in clear terms, then yes, it would seem to either have been wrong, and therefore calls other info into question, or was somehow thwarted or delayed [mentioned on blog]. how would we know which?[added/edited tue mar 4]

Questions, then - how to determine if the same extraterrestrial [Thao] "really gave" him this warning [or not], and, why would it be given in the first place?
Second question - could the warning be a kind of 'psychic disinfo' created by those who may prefer his information not become more well known [to discredit via causing him to believe they gave such warning]?
Third question - assuming it was prevented, can this in any way be proven, or, shall also remain secret?
Last qs i can think of - was/is it, natural disaster, or manmade [nwo]? if manmade, how many times in past was it thwarted? [ 8-[
Greg

Shezmear, thanks for trying to clear that up a little. I didn't know it was you that wrote the blog.

From my own perspective, I never heard of a direct prediction from Michel and assumed one didn't exist. I have discussed multiple possible scenarios with Tom Chalko, but it was my understanding these scenarios were just Tom's prediction based on his research and not anything else. I was visiting Tom in late 2012 and asked him many questions about this topic and nothing he said took into account any prediction like this from Michel. You can see my confusion in trying to reconcile the two. Also, Tom has changed his predictions over the years at least a few times. I never saw anything wrong with this as they were just his personal estimates and nothing that was supposed to be given from "above" or anything like that. He has been right about many things, but it is understandably hard to come up with an accurate hard date for anything.

At this point, I mostly regret even starting this thread. I don't want to encourage unhealthy speculation and hysteria about the future.