Spirit, inter-dimensional soul harvesting and cern portals

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Wyrmspleen

Spirit, inter-dimensional soul harvesting and cern portals

Hi all. I had some thoughts that didnt make sense to me regarding Michel's story. I watched this afterwards and it touched on some subjects that I had issue with. As I posted my thoughts here on this platform, I also thought to share this with others here also. I found this to be insightful in the times that we are now experiencing. Some of the topic includes Spirit, inter-dimensional soul harvesting and cern portals.

Thanks for allowing this forum to be here for those who are looking to find more.

Global Freedom Movement talks to Steve Richards - 08 March 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TEBV4sya5k
Wyrmspleen

Re: Spirit, inter-dimensional soul harvesting and cern portals

OK I started listening to Steve Richards founder of Holographic kinetics when some mental (astral) memories which I hadnt fully addressed started to generate emotion. When I contacted Steve Richards about learning aboriginal techniques for removing trauma I was really perplexed to find the sum of $2600.00 attached to this knowledge. So I questioned him about it and most of the terms I got back were "business" training for "income" and if you cant manifest a client per week then you shouldn't be learning Holograpic kinetics in the first place. This really threw me off as I am not interested in making an income from peoples trauma and to exact energy from wounds is not appropriate for me.

SO when you agree for "spirit" and "higher self" and all of these non physical astral forms to make contracts to alter you supposedly under the guise of removing other "astral entities" what are we really getting into here? In effect we are making further CONTRACTS to allow non physical parasites to enter into our physical domain under deception and just making more and more contracts with non physical forms of Consciousness to take energy from us. Are we dealing with archon type beings by allowing "spirit", "higher self" etc to work us over and supposedly set us free of trauma or should we be turning to the Earth and grounding, centering and earthing. I am really pissed that someone using "Aboriginal Knowledge" would exact this kind of money from people experiencing traumas to create contracts using the term "spirit" etc to resolve astral manipulation. I told him that if having money beyond my means is the criteria for learning holographic kinetics then it indeed isn't for me. I am so over people parasiting off of others energy and emotional heartache to get "healing." Keep your money people you
don't need this

Lightworkers, The Matrix, Archons, The New Age and the Lords of Karma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-2_CRsjoww
Wyrmspleen

Re: Spirit, inter-dimensional soul harvesting and cern portals

why cant ppl edit their posts here or why is there a time limit? on editing? ok