Pyramids & cern used to open portals 2 harvest Earth energy?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Wyrmspleen

Pyramids & cern used to open portals 2 harvest Earth energy?

Have come across this information by Lily earthling and Goz Stone recently regarding what the pyramids were used for and how the Earth tilted itself so that the grids were offline and not able to be accessed. I was trying to remember what Michel stating the being he was in touch with was telling him the pyramid was used for. Wanted to post this for interest. Was also curious why the beings from Thaouuba, just the same as the beings Billy Mier and other contactees have interacted with, never mention the draco reptilians? Very interesting stuff...

Escape the Prison Matrix - with Lily Earthling, Goz Stone & Michelle Walling Mar 10, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBM6GnFE7Bg
Krad

Re: Pyramids & cern used to open portals 2 harvest Earth energy?

Because most likely these reptilians do not exist, or if they are, then they are very far away, and have nothing to do with us.
Wyrmspleen

Krad wrote:Because most likely these reptilians do not exist, or if they are, then they are very far away, and have nothing to do with us.
yes you got to question everything right... continually going through a process of discernment on material brought forth provides the opportunity to move beyond what we are being told and any form of manipulation involved. I've become quite questioning of a lot of material especially lately... and examining where my energy is being taken from in what direction through teachings and material from other beings.

I found this write up from Cameron Day interesting to do through. I'm not sure how those who have gone through the Thiaoouba material would relate it to this articile but would be interested to know if they feel it transcends a duality matrix or fits into a "positive timeline" or "light worker" type programme...

Be good to hear others thoughts and yep always good to question everything no matter how full of live and enlightenment they seem...

(its better to read it on the site link below as images dont come up on this when posted on this forum and just makes it a bit easier on the eyes to read over. Look forward to anyones thoughts if they do read this especially those who are more familiar with the Thiaoouba material than myself)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/ ... ht-worker/

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker
By Cameron Day, on August 23rd, 2013
ronald

Moderator comment: Members are not to copy/paste entire articles from other web sites into a post and instead refer to it via a link. The copied text from the above link was therefor removed.