Spiritual Abilities

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Courty

Spiritual Abilities

Hi! Quick intro (my first post): My name is Courtney and I've visited this site for a few years (since 2013?), but I just registered recently.

I'm so curious if anyone on here has successfully seen an aura (especially people who have done it many times), practiced telepathy (telepathized? Is that a word?), or practiced other spiritual abilities as per what you feel inclined to share.

My story: I have tried to see auras and as of yet never succeeded, however last night I practiced telepathy with my boyfriend (I believe) successfully. I told him to say a word over and over in his mind while picturing it. We picked a category beforehand since it was my first time really trying: broad types of things like foods, animals, and furniture. I would then close my eyes and clear my thoughts the best I could, telling myself only that the next word I'd hear or image I'd see would be his from thoughts. Sometimes the word would come instantly, but I'd 'sit on it' for a moment to make sure it wasn't mine, and other times it would take some seconds.

I correctly guessed his word 4 times in a row, which I could hardly believe ('banana', 'bear', 'peacock', 'recliner'). One time the correct word was my third guess (peacock) but the other two guesses before I guessed it were also birds. And for 'recliner' he had actually thought of the word 'lazy boy' but we had both pictured an overstuffed reclining chair. I'm hopeful that what I experienced was real and I can grow these and other skills over time.

I would LOVE to hear stories like this from all the wonderful people here on this forum! :flower:
Everything happens for a reason and for the best.
ronald

Re: Spiritual Abilities

Welcome Courtney and thanks for sharing your experience.

How would you go about and investigate to truly know the experience is real?
Courty

Thank you for the welcome! I hope this forum starts to flood with new members and experiences a revival!

Well it's so hard to find proof because no matter how much I feel like I get, I still need more.

One thing I keep thinking about is that I read a post on here a while ago (don't remember who posted it) about someone having asked for confirmation about if the book is true, and then feeling a sense of love sweep through their body. I tried this unsuccessfully last week, haha.

However, my boyfriend (who knows about TP from me but doesn't believe in it, yet still doesn't feel motivated to read it at all) is a fairly open minded guy (his current theory is that we are part of a computer simulation, and he thinks eventually we'll deposit our consciousness in AI, which I respectfully disagree with.) About a week ago I got him in a compliant mood and he humored me while I asked our higher selves to give us confirmation of some kind on what is true and to help point us in the right direction. Then he actually asked too (to double our chances I guess?) because he said he wants to be open to the truth and get some answers for once so it couldn't harm anything.

Now I'm trying this telepathy with results are really astounding to me. He was even frustrated that he hasn't been able to get results. He shouldn't be, however, because he did see my aura before (which was not good as I have a history of letting sad thoughts in so it wasn't bright.) The fact that I wouldn't expect to have a bright aura, and what he saw after about 10 minutes of deep concentration with a white canvas behind my head was murky, really resonated to me that he may have seen the real thing. It really gives you the drive to make it stronger when you know just how awful it is. I've been concentrating, attempting to meditate, and wearing bright clothes. I also bought a bioresonant shirt, haha. I've been trying to speak with my higher self at night too but I haven't remembered anything if I even did successfully communicate.

I did try telepathy again last night three times. I read the word successfully all of the times. The first two times we didn't use types like food or animals, I just told him to think of any word (that we hadn't already used the previous day) and I would down what came to mind. I would then write down about 5 words that came to me.

The most compelling part is that all the words I would write down were on the right track. For instance: he would tell me that even though his word was tomato, he was thinking about a garden and he also considered picking plants as words instead. All of my words started with two garden foods and then were plants. Three words written for the other guess, all words were foods, second word was the right word.

And later that evening I tried one more time (the third time), and (this time we did pick animals for the type) and I wanted to experiment, so I tried to 'send' him the word 'snake' and 'reptile', while he was still thinking of a word. However when he said he was ready, I instantly thought 'sheep', so I said it, and that was it! I couldn't even believe it, yet at the same time when I said it I felt like I might be right. Several times during these I would say "No it wasn't! No way!" because it's hard to believe, but he would be adamant that it was the word he had imagined.

When I told him that I tried to send him the words 'reptile' and 'snake', he told me that he thought of those two words plus 'crocodile' when he was trying to think up a word, then settled on sheep instead.

I really think that practicing this is meant to serve as the confirmation that TP is true (which when I think about it has always rung TOTALLY TRUE but I still wanted more and more proof--plus proof for my boyfriend to believe.)

So sorry for my rambles, I'm just very excited, haha! I want to tell everyone but theres no one I can tell who will really believe it.

I also hope by posting a thread I can contribute to a revival (crosses fingers.)
If not then it is what it is and thats okay.
ronald

Asking questions to the higher self may become more effective in receiving answers when being freshly awake, and walking quietly and alone outside. Perhaps in your favorite park. A relaxed natural environment helps to let go of inner tensions associated with questions. We cannot force down a question, and we cannot expect instant answers. The question being well intended can be pondered over in the mind and contemplated for a moment, looking at various aspects of the matter consciously. Repeating the question several times helps to increase focus and the seriousness of your endeavor to reach out.
A moment comes that considerations and thoughts about your question draw to an end within the mind. Letting go of the whole question is the point where you firmly stop and go about your day, being thankful for the care you have always received.
The subconscious should be able to pickup further and transmit the essence (etc. what you need to learn) of the question to the higher self.
The higher self (remember the concept of a water filter) is used to filtering out a lot for most. It may not expect to receive for once, something interesting. Hence the contemplation process beforehand and with a fresh mind and body is thought to assist greatly in pushing through the message between the rubble.
Do never wait for the answer. It may come in days or next week, all in good time. It may come unexpectedly in the form of a situation which makes you realize a lesson you had to learn and in return the question is remember at such times, which completes the answer.
Being grateful of becoming conscious when guidance and answer is received helps to increase the communications a lot. Remember, we are talking about the best of the best of friends we can ever have. Let's show a sense of love and appreciation.

Direct conversations can also become natural at some point. There are may ways communication and guidance to questions is being received. The above described process is easy to test by anyone acting sincere about it.

Keep up the practicing and don't forget to watch where you walk.
Courty

Wow, thank you so much for the well intentioned and thorough advice! Much appreciation! For you and my higher self, haha.

I especially needed to hear the 'don't force a question' as I know sometimes I just want to get that *** answer, and in the instant culture of today I just want it now!

Yeah, I've definitely been there where I remember a spiritual question I had posed a while ago and forgotten, and suddenly remember that question at the moment that the answer is right in front of me, either as an example or in 'words' that I then remember the corresponding question for...

I'm excited to reach a point where I can communicate directly with the higher self, but then I have to step back and remind myself what you just said, to let it be, don't wait for it, don't force it, it'll know when is the right time.
ronald

Its all very interesting isn’t it. Enjoy :thumleft: