My experiences with Thiaooubians

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

SonnyHudson

My experiences with Thiaooubians

Hi all!

I would like to share with you my experiences with Thiaooubians. Thanks to them I can say that I KNOW Michel Desmarquet's book "Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet" is a true book, which in turn made me take the book's content very seriously and I've discovered and realized many interesting things from it during the years. Some of those realizations greatly helped me in life.

It's a rather long story and it's best if I just give you a link to my blog where I posted the list of some of the interactions I used to have until about 2015.

I've also written a free e-book recently where in addition to my experiences with Thao and other Thiaooubians, I also talk in detail about many things that happened in my life and which may well be the reason for Thao helping me back in the day. You can find the links to my book in my post on Facebook. Or you can download it from here: PDF, EPUB.

Thank you & all the best to you!
"Faith is never perfect but knowledge is" - Thao
Zark

Re: My experiences with Thiaooubians

I will have to take a look at your blog :)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Robanan

I'm pretty sure that if the people if thiaoouba really exist, they are not the *** you portray them to be. I mean... why would they go through all the trouble of having a book like that appear on our planet only to make sure they make double the effort for you (and you alone) not to have to read it to know if it's true or not? I used to think it can potentially be true that the people from thiaoouba help you where your higher-self can't do its job for any reason, but reading from your blog I can see that's not the case and it never has been.

Before you start saying that you must be some sort of saint who is the one and sole exception in the universe, let me also tell you that not having to learn anything ever can only have adverse effects on the evolution of your consciousness and spiritual development up to and not limited to all kinds of spiritual and psychological problems. I don't think any of the people of thiaoouba would condemn you to such a fate by ignoring everything they say in the book about not breaking universal law.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
SonnyHudson

In case you missed it or forgot - people of Thiaoouba said that they helped people by 'dream or telepathy' (TP, page 34: "They had to start from scratch and we guided their progress, either by dream or telepathy"). - reply to your "(and you alone)"

They never broke any laws by helping me in the way they did it.
Robanan

yes of course, and what did you accomplish exactly by such dream and telepathy that is so vital for you and everyone else it warranted direct help from the people of thiaoouba? I don't see anything I can use or learn from your experiences or any knowledge imparted or any discovery made, not even a hint about something useful or the slightest clarification toward any of the topics discussed in the book or any of the related sciences spiritual or otherwise material? For example if you were looking for a solution to see auras and then suddenly you got inspiration in a dream that advanced what we gathered so far, greatly -then yeah that would be an amazing help but instead we get these stories that only hang on how much the reader has faith in you and they fall apart the moment any person decided not to believe you. Are you trying to start a religion or something?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
SonnyHudson

In my free eBook "Simple Truths of Life" it's clear why I finally decided to come out and share my life experiences. You try to alienate people against me, sneakily seed doubt and false information into their minds to shape their perception of me, but you haven't even done your research about me.

Other questions you have could also be cleared up if you read my book.

If I didn't KNOW "Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet" was a true book (thanks to my interactions with several Thiaooubians), I'd never invest as much time into researching it and its topics as I did. The result of it? - I made several interesting discoveries that could help other people. I share them with people in my book.
I also still try to share Thiaoouba with other people even though my connection to this book has played a major role into me staying lonely as not many people want to hear about spirituality and other topics mentioned in Michel's book (it got so bad that I almost stopped writing my own book because of that, but thankfully I met people who were at least somewhat interested, giving me strength to go on). Had you done your research and thought clearly, without any bias you might have about me, you'd know that, and that would be one of the proofs you seek to know why I do what I do.

P.S. Perhaps I should've not linked my blog and should've just given links to my free book because it contains much more information (including new information) that might clear some questions and confusion people might have from my short blog articles.
Robanan

How can you be so ignorant that you dont even see you are doing that to yourself? I didn't say anything people can't already read and see by themselves.
My criticizm is exactly that your stories have no substance. Reading your blog doesn't exactly inspire seeking your book if that's different at all.

I don't need any proof of anything after reading your blog, others can do the same and decide for themselves. I have already decided that you have been leading me into this spiral which is all and only about you, enough. I am not interested in researching you at all, never was and never will be. To trick me (or anyone) really with potentially important topics only to have people researching you instead is deceitful and is in very bad relationship to the reader. Its simple really if you calim to know something you have to show knowledge for it.
SonnyHudson

I wonder if there's any way to block people in this forum? Because (Robanan), who's alienated against himself many a people in our group Thiaoouba Prophecy XP on Facebook, has hated on me since the first days I joined TPXP, and eventually I got tired of his made up accusations and just blocked him - as did many others.
Robanan

Again showing that the only thing you care about in this is yourself, I'm not going to agree this to be turned into your or anyone's personal vanity show. On the other hand you are more than welcome to bring anything to the table if you find anything useful, and if not, demanding faith when you come empty handed is an insult to our intelligence and should be a ban-able act as we don't like to preach, create or promote religions on this forum.
I don't hate you. To me you are absolutely equal to everyone else on the forum. That I find it despicable that you try to put yourself above others and doing so with unverifiable claims is true. But I hate that more than I can ever hate you as a person.
Robanan

SonnyHudson wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 am If I didn't KNOW "Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet" was a true book (thanks to my interactions with several Thiaooubians), I'd never invest as much time into researching it and its topics as I did. The result of it? - I made several interesting discoveries that could help other people. I share them with people in my book.
I ask again why would they go through all the trouble of having a book like that appear on our planet only to make sure they make double the effort for you (and you alone) not to have to read it to know if it's true or not? This shows again and again that you take liberties with different parts of the book to fit your stories.
ptex

Dear friends,
We're temporarily locking this topic from further replies since a report on this post has been issued.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we'll reopen it asap after we reach consensus about its revise
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

This thread contains information based on personal experiences, which may potentially be misread and/or misunderstood by those either not thoroughly familiar with TP, or, may simply be disagreed with, either from its content, or perceived intention thereof.

When in doubt about derivative works, it is suggested to reread / refer back to TP. Guidance and information needed for this generation can be found there. We each should take care to avoid online conversational escalation in matters of pursuing furtherance of spiritual understanding. In short, strive to respond, rather than to react, if there are differing thoughts on a subject.

I encourage everyone to place personal divergences aside, and focus on the forum's purpose, to positively discuss things related to TP and other books.

One more reminder. Forum members, when addressing other forum members, are to be called by their forum usernames, when addressing each other.