King of Mu

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

King of Mu

Postby Meedan on Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:04 pm

(Emphasis Mine)

Those caught with the fruit were harshly punished for they had directly disobeyed the King of Mu. In matters of religion and government, he was to be obeyed absolutely, as he was the representative of the Great Spirit.

Is that a fact or just what the people of Mu believed?

‘Michel! You don’t remember the lessons we taught you. When the physical body dies, the Astral being is liberated. These people also know it and celebrate the event. In three days time, the Astral body of the King will leave Earth to rejoin the Great Spirit, for this King has conducted himself in an exemplary manner during this final life on Earth, despite very difficult responsibilities and tasks required of him.’

Fact or belief? This seems strange to me.
With Love
Meedan

Postby Marcus on Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:45 pm

Quote:
Those caught with the fruit were harshly punished for they had directly disobeyed the King of Mu. In matters of religion and government, he was to be obeyed absolutely, as he was the representative of the Great Spirit.

Is that a fact or just what the people of Mu believed?

I got the impression that it is what the people of Mu believed as really, there can be no bodily representative of The Great Spirit.

Quote:
‘Michel! You don’t remember the lessons we taught you. When the physical body dies, the Astral being is liberated. These people also know it and celebrate the event. In three days time, the Astral body of the King will leave Earth to rejoin the Great Spirit, for this King has conducted himself in an exemplary manner during this final life on Earth, despite very difficult responsibilities and tasks required of him.’

Fact or belief? This seems strange to me.

Can you eloborate? I see the logic in the above. I'm sure Thao is talking as a fact and not as a Mu belief.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Postby Lachie on Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:00 am

Tom Chalko has stated that there is aura activity for 72 hours after death - and that traditionally ancient cultures observe a 3 day period between death and burial. This is confirmed here in The Book i guess.

As for the other matter I would say that in a physical sense we are all a representative of the creator, but since he was uniformly the wisest person he was the Representative... it may have been a honorific.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Postby Meedan on Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:07 am

It just seems strange that one would live a final life on a category 1 planet. Also, as you say, this King must have thought himself to be the representative of the great spirit, which doesn't sound like someone as evolved as a Thaora.

It could be as say Lachie says, a title of honor more than anything else.
With Love
Meedan

Postby bomohwkl on Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:18 am

I think when condition is right, a ninth astral body will be born in the first as a King. As a representative of the great spirit. Have you heard of the second coming?
bomohwkl

Postby Vesko on Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:03 am

Bomohwkl, how so?

I agree that the statement is strange, but not impossible if you think about it. If that person was evolved enough, it does not mean he could not rejoin the Creator. Think about it this way: a very evolved person comes to Earth and finishes their task perfectly there, which means that they evolve. If this very evolved person is at the time of death on the top of the ladder spiritually, it does not make sense to force them to be reborn at the highest physical level before they are allowed to go in the "ether." But it sure is strange.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby bomohwkl on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:37 pm

Consider this fact- Moses came from 8th/9th category planet and he was born in the 1st category planet for specific task to be done - to 'liberate' the Jews from slavery.
bomohwkl

Postby Vesko on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:52 pm

I mean, what analogy do you you draw between this and the second coming?

BTW it's interesting to note that the Second Coming is nothing but Michel's abduction. The second coming is the new information given out in the Book.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby bomohwkl on Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:38 pm

Earth is a planet of the first category and therefore at the bottom of the scale. What does this mean? The planet Earth could be likened to a kindergarten with the emphasis on teaching basic social values. A planet of the second category would then correspond with a primary school where further values are taught - in both schools, adult guidance is imperative.

Biastra signalled we should follow the three ‘elders’, who led us into one of the dokos. When the seven of us were comfortably installed, Thao began; ‘Michel, I would like to introduce you to Lationusi.’ She held her hand towards one of the three and I bowed. ‘Lationusi was, about 14 000 of your years ago, the last King of the continent Mu on Earth.

Something about him drew my attention. He was familiar - it was as though I knew him but didn’t quite recognise him, made up as he was. In a flash I had the answer from Lationusi: ‘it’s me, Michel, during another life. You don’t recognise me but you are aware of my astral vibrations in that body.’

In effect, Lationusi was experiencing the extraordinary within the extraordinary! Lationusi was seeing himself living a previous life while he was still existing in his present life!

‘Jesus, Michel was sent to Earth from Thiaoouba almost 2000 years ago - just as Lationusi also went to Earth and has returned.’

I wonder why they still keep the body of Jesus. Surely, the Thiaooubians are going to use it later in future. If not it will be recycled.
bomohwkl

Postby Kestrel on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:42 am

Perhaps for that reason, to show it is why they kept it. ;) Its worth speculation however ;)
Kestrel

Postby Vesko on Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:33 am

The Thiaooubans denied Michel's pleas to tell him why they kept the dead bodies, so unless they are hypocritical, there's some other purpose to the bodies, in addition to the latter being just for display.
Vesko

Postby Greg on Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:49 am

In the audio interview with Michel, he said a few times that the path an astral body takes is very personal between it and its higher self and can vary a lot in what order of planets it lives on. Just something to remember. It might not be as uncommon as some are making it out to be for a much higher (7,8,9) astral body to be here on Earth.
Greg

Postby bomohwkl on Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:49 pm

It would be rare among the rarest. Do you want to enrol kingergarden after completing your university? Thao had said that before. What happened to Jews now?
bomohwkl

Postby Kestrel on Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:31 pm

They would be persecuted to no end ;)
Kestrel

Postby Greg on Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:54 pm

bomohwkl wrote:It would be rare among the rarest. Do you want to enrol kingergarden after completing your university? Thao had said that before. What happened to Jews now?

My understanding is that the disasters happen to you if you are born on a higher planet and end up somehow on a lower one. Moses and Jesus ended up being great leaders, imagine what an opportunity to learn and develop they had having such a position of great power and responsibility. (Yeah I know that Jesus ended up being crucified, but remember that was the one that was placed here from Thiaoouba, not the one that was born here naturally). Isn't this what it said about the king of Mu? Something about despite great responsibilities he did well and his reward was that he was advanced enough to join the GI.
Greg

Next

Return to General Discussion