King of Mu

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Rezo

Re: King of Mu

speaking of heavy responsibilities...

I wonder what the connection is between Lationusi and 'Amaru Muru' [not the one evading Spanish, turns out it was a special rank or name handed down for a long time??] which meaning from Inca, I am not sure, does it mean King of Mu?? Anyway according to some websites it implies this, and also that the use of portals [remember in TP mention of experimentation on earth with various portals imo i.e. teleportation?] was used to help people evacuate impending continental disasters...which leads me to wonder ... did a minority of the scientists of Mu and Atlantis KNOW but were largely disagreed with, about the impending catastrophe, and attempt to evacuate their people to safety [with what knowledge they did have, not all in time, similar to asteroid situation earlier on earth?]. If so it really might add a whole wider dimension [no pun intended] to said responsibilities....which isn't seeming too outlandish to me because, the very thought of technology maybe 3 to 5 times more advanced than our current technological and natural understanding [nature can be pretty technological too!] is unsurprisingly counterintuitive to our current way of thinking - so, just wanted to share that one...

I don't believe all the mythical war analogies to mu and atlantis being at a serious war that ended in sinking continents from their bad behavior [perhaps some today who put forward this idea, try to feel morally superior about that since our lands haven't sunk down - just another thought to consider]...

So how about it? And also, I played around w/the word Aramu and got Aremo...as in Aremo X3....hmm?? yeah, ok, I was bored :) Still trying to find the meaning of those words. Granted this is all still speculation until more things come to light.
Ptah

My understanding was with the kings death that he already was a Thiaoouban person. In a true civilization, in a kindergarten {a level 1 cat} from time to time having a responsible teacher would be a healthy way or making the civilization endure and it did for 250000 years.

Having the bodies of those people in the golden doko like J.C. Is/was very interesting to me, at some point during the book Thao said his/her name or the J.C that died on the cross. This floating body of J.C maybe alive in a way for a very special reason, sightings of J.C are associated with miracles through the ages. His astral body may be still attached to the one in the doko and he may be haunting this world in a good way until we come of age... this maybe a very special mission indeed. For example if they live millions of years a project a Thiaoouban may embark upon of leading the way and showing light like J.C may not end at his death, he may have to hang around as part of this mission for a few thousand years, the body kept in the doko allows the soul or astral body of J.C to do certain things... or it could be just for some mad Thiaoouban ceremony... which to me is astounding as Thao seemed not to keen on ceremony..
Like civilization comes and goes pretty quick on cat 1 planets.

The idea that they may set him loose one day is interesting but... he wont last to long in this world
Robanan

I thought the astral body of J.C. is living on thiaoouba inside a thiaoouban body...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ptex

The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ronald

ptex

The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Ptah

"I thought the astral body of J.C. is living on thiaoouba inside a thiaoouban body.." Robanan

I looked in the book this is not confirmed or denied anywhere.

"Ptah, on a level 9 category, no one is a prisoner under any circumstances, they are Masters of Nature and anything they do may well be out of our understanding."ptex

I never said anything of the sort.
ptex

~William Wordsworth
Rezo

couple other things though - in TP was it mentioned that mu later became three principal continents [much earlier to the destruction]. On p. 103 there was mention of 'a catastrophe' in the west of the continent [the king / advisers were discussing reliability of their seismographs]. presumably this was before it all went down?

The tale of Aramu Muru differs from TP in that he, in the tale[s], depending on the one you read, being the last king, or maybe some sort of scientist or official [in which it doesnt really differ but complicates it if youre willing to believe this as well] did evacuate successfully and helped people to get to s. america - perhaps also n. america. Well, of course in TP, the King actually didn't make it [p.103]. Perhaps this Aramu guy [presumably a title, something allegedly to do w/"Temple of the 7 rays"??] was somebody else important [if true].

That way I can still be ok w/that particular story, possibly also involving that doorway. But again, who knows. Just wanted to add that.
Ptah

Interesting, the temple of the seven rays? Hawaii as referd to as the rainbow island i wonder if this person evacuated to there a rainbow has many different light rays? just a thought!
Robanan

The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Ptah

"So he was taken back to and among the people he came from. The book doesn't mention what happened to him after that and where is he now, but it is obvious from the text that his astral body is not "haunting" anything and must have most likely returned to his former body on Thiaoouba or reincarnated into a new body since the corpse in the golden doko is void of any astral bodies."
Robanan

There is not one line of text that states what he is doing now or if he is inhabiting a Thiaoouban body. NOT ONE, PERIOD. There is not one line that states what the floating bodies are used for. NOT ONE, PERIOD. Everything in the above text is assumption only.
Robanan

I just don't see any reason why he wouldn't return to his former body on thiaoouba...
Robanan

I don't really have any opinion regarding 'Amaru Muru', sorry man, can't help you there.