New Forum Address

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Welcolme and hejsan Magnus,

According to the Thiaoouba truth CD's Michel recorded with Michael Meanwell, Araufa (sp?), the publisher advised again'st calling it Golden Planet. Michel took their advice and named it "Abduction To the Ninth Planet"

Vesko, can you remember the exact reason?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Marcus Collins wrote:Welcolme and hejsan Magnus,

According to the Thiaoouba truth CD's Michel recorded with Michael Meanwell, Araufa (sp?), the publisher advised again'st calling it Golden Planet. Michel took their advice and named it "Abduction To the Ninth Planet"

Vesko, can you remember the exact reason?
Arafura Publishing.
I remember Michel only said that publishers wanted to give it a name with "abduction" or "prophecy" in it. The way Michel said it, made it clear publishers wanted those words in the title in order to put in a bit of sensationalism.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

So the majority wants http://www.goldenplanetforum.com, not http://www.thegoldenplanetforum.com?
Any final second or third thoughts? :)
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

I'm not very knowledgable in this area, but isn't it possible to have a few domain names pointing to the forum? Is that expensive?
With Love
Vesko

Currently 24 USD on average if you want better service/bonuses.
Cheapest you could get them for 8 USD or lower.
It's not the money that are the problem proper, it's the fact that we should choose a name and stick with it. I don't want people to know us under multiple names. But of course this is my opinion.
Kestrel

Thats the only thing the publishers could actually control is the title, I think however not certin.

Also it was first publsihed as Abduction to the ninth planet. Its now published as Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Well in going back to edit I see theres a whole page of post allready explainingf this. I just wanted to edit, to say welcome to our little community ;)
Leo

goldenplanetforum.com is definately my choice
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

Hello Leo!! Thank you for your input. That address is now in the process of being registered. It will take a couple of days.
Thanks to everyone else, too. The poll is now closed and will automatically be removed (the posts will remain).