A Possible Goal -- Gathering Evidence of Human Alien Origin

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

A Possible Goal -- Gathering Evidence of Human Alien Origin

[ Vesko, this may be located in the wrong forum ;) ]

Hello everyone,

I know many people on earth argue creationalism. I know they have so called evidence and such. I know there are people whom aregue evolution and claim to have evicence and what not. I think we should make a small collection of intresting facts that support the actual truth that humans are an alien race to earth.

I am just sort of confused about where to begin composing such information. I suppose a great place to start would be in the book and trying to figure out the oldest evidence of certin creatures. It may show a time frame when certin creatures arrived or something to that effect.

Any ideas on this ?

Moderator review note:
August 25, 2005.
The original topic title has been changed from "A Possible Goal" to "A Possible Goal -- Gathering Evidence of Human Alien Origin" to be more descriptive.
Review and changes by VeskoP.
Meedan

I have read a lot on the arguments between creationism and (macro-)evolution, but I have not really thought about evidence that humans are alien to earth before. It is very easy to show that macro-evolution cannot be true, but I would have thought that showing that humans are immigrants would be way too hard.

Wouldn't that be too far in the past to find any 'concrete' evidence?
With Love
Lachie

If you want theories and evidence that aliens brought humans to earth, or that we came from the stars, then an essayist called Lloyd Pye is a brilliant source. He also has excellent anti-"man-evolved-from-nothing" views and they are shown in his essays.

Lach
God is a games designer =]