Is a Planet's Category Fixed?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Is a Planet's Category Fixed?

I have been wondering recently whether a planet's category is fixed, e.g. will Earth always be a planet of the first category or can it move up categories just like us?

If it can move up categories what do you think would happen to all the people that are not ready to move up also?
bomohwkl

Have you seen a Kindergarten become a primary school? Kindergarten exists on earth for a purpose.
Vesko

In fact, I know some kindergartens have been upgraded to primary school status, but it required restructuring/rebuilding of some of it. So I guess no.
If there was such a thing, all the people in the kindergarten would either have to die or to be transferred to another planet. Neither killing nor transferring would make sense in my opinion.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
GreatIntellect

So even when Atlantis and Mu were around, (before our ancestors screwed up the planet), Earth was still level 1? I always got the feeling that during that time, Earth would be higher then that.

Maybe if it changes categories, a planet just stops accepting souls from the old category, and starts from the new one? For example, Earth is level 1 right now. Normally, level 1 souls are born here. If Earth would shape up and get to level 2, then maybe only level 2 souls would be born here, and level 1 souls would start being born somewhere else? the level 1's who still remained would live out their lives and after death, if they didn't graduate, they could be born on a different level 1 planet. The change would happen gradually and no one would really notice.

I would think it could work the opposite way too. Once we screw up the planet enough, there'll be a lot of destruction. So, in a way, it falls to level '0' and universal law takes over to destroy it. does that make any sense?

I was also wondering, what would a planet that is uninhabited or have no humans on it be considered?

I'm all confused again. :lol:
Lachie

If a group of spiritually gifted people are forced to move house, down to a hovel in a bad part of town, does that make them less spiritual?

I think if you consider the planet to be a mere physical aid, for example, when growing crops... it doesn't really matter what level planet it is, you can certainly develop well enough on it.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
bomohwkl

So even when Atlantis and Mu were around, (before our ancestors screwed up the planet), Earth was still level 1? I always got the feeling that during that time, Earth would be higher then that.
I have thought of that long time ago. It just happen that the 'kindergarten' at that time had more students who want to evolve consciously. Remember, at that time outside the continent, there were people who were quite primitive as implied in the book.

Nowadays, kindergarten is full of lost students who have no idea they are lost.

Like primary school, there are some primary schools which seem to score very good in their study while others are hopelessly disappointing.
Meedan

Another thing to remember is that it is probable that the Earth is in a dark, abandoned part of this galaxy, so it will likely remain category 1. Category 1 planets would have been kept far away from more evolved planets.
With Love
Vesko

GreatIntellect wrote:So even when Atlantis and Mu were around, (before our ancestors screwed up the planet), Earth was still level 1? I always got the feeling that during that time, Earth would be higher then that.

Maybe if it changes categories, a planet just stops accepting souls from the old category, and starts from the new one? For example, Earth is level 1 right now. Normally, level 1 souls are born here. If Earth would shape up and get to level 2, then maybe only level 2 souls would be born here, and level 1 souls would start being born somewhere else? the level 1's who still remained would live out their lives and after death, if they didn't graduate, they could be born on a different level 1 planet. The change would happen gradually and no one would really notice.

I would think it could work the opposite way too. Once we screw up the planet enough, there'll be a lot of destruction. So, in a way, it falls to level '0' and universal law takes over to destroy it. does that make any sense?
That is some very good thinking for exploring possibilities, if you ask me. But how would a planet shape up? In the book, the Thaora says that we must not interfere with ecological systems that are intricately designed. Hmmm, so superior intelligence is needed for this and if a planet is to somehow do it on itself, it would have to include enough intelligence and knowledge to re-design those ecological systems. While there is no doubt that a planet is a complex living entity, I think that its intelligence is of another kind. Thus, I doubt that the re-design would be possible without external superior intelligence of our kind, i.e. at all. But let's leave this open for discussion.
I was also wondering, what would a planet that is uninhabited or have no humans on it be considered?
Why should a category have any relation to the number of its population? A category seems to be an independent planetary attribute.
I'm all confused again. :lol:
Why again? Was the previous time when you created the Universe -- you made things SOOOO complex :lol:, could you possibly simplify them now?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Lachie wrote:If a group of spiritually gifted people are forced to move house, down to a hovel in a bad part of town, does that make them less spiritual?

I think if you consider the planet to be a mere physical aid, for example, when growing crops... it doesn't really matter what level planet it is, you can certainly develop well enough on it.

Lachie
I generally agree, but if you look at it only this way, then why are the people of Thiaoouba living on a super-luxurious planet? No doubt they could fare well with water and bread in dark caves only.
But I think that if they were living in an inferior environment, they would be less effective in their spiritual development, and that is mentioned (albeit with different words) in the book.
Vesko

Meedan wrote:Another thing to remember is that it is probable that the Earth is in a dark, abandoned part of this galaxy, so it will likely remain category 1. Category 1 planets would have been kept far away from more evolved planets.
What makes you think that distances play a particular role in keeping lower-category planets from higher-category ones? Why should the lower planets be kept far away if there is enough protection that prevents people from different categories of planets to live one the same planet (beyond nine planetary days at a time)?
Meedan

Vesko wrote:
Meedan wrote:Another thing to remember is that it is probable that the Earth is in a dark, abandoned part of this galaxy, so it will likely remain category 1. Category 1 planets would have been kept far away from more evolved planets.
What makes you think that distances play a particular role in keeping lower-category planets from higher-category ones? Why should the lower planets be kept far away if there is enough protection that prevents people from different categories of planets to live one the same planet (beyond nine planetary days at a time)?
Space pollution from 1st category planets, space missions from 1st category planets, all types of radiation, etc. There are more dangers than people trying to live on more evolved planets.
With Love
Vesko

For those cases, I think distances as those between different solar systems are enough. I agree that there must be a certain distance, like different categories of planets never happening in the same solar system.
Meedan

Vesko wrote:For those cases, I think distances as those between different solar systems are enough. I agree that there must be a certain distance, like different categories of planets never happening in the same solar system.
Perhaps, but civilisations on category 1 planets in Earth's history alone have managed to travel between solar systems near Earth. A category 1 civilisation could perhaps also develop transsubstantiation, meaning they could get to more evolved planets anyway, but it is at least better to keep the evolved planets as far away as possible within the galaxy.
With Love
Kestrel

Well thao told michel if he remained on thiaoouba that his physical body would be lost, and their would be nothing that thao the thori nor his higherself could do. Being that for a catagory one indivudal to remain on a ninth catagory planet would be violating universal law.
‘The third and last reason is the main one. Universal Law is well-established and is as strictly enforced as that which controls the planets revolutions around their suns. If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty - immediately, in ten years time, or in ten centuries time, but errors must be paid for. Thus, from time to time we are permitted, or even advised, to offer a helping hand but we are formally forbidden to ‘serve the meal on a plate’.
(Page 34)
You don’t understand, Michel. Universal Law would require that you be reincarnated on Earth, if you had not yet finished your time there. But it is possible that when you do die on Earth - when your moment has come - your Astral body will reincarnate in a body on another, more advanced planet... a second or perhaps third category planet, or even this one, depending on your present degree of development.’
(Page 121)
‘I don’t understand,’ I interrupted. ‘I thought that it wasn’t possible to jump categories in a forward direction, but that it would be possible to go to inferior planets.’

‘No, Michel, neither forwards nor backwards. If you go forward, disregarding Universal Law, you will die; if you go backwards, you expose yourself to worse conditions because your advanced spirituality can’t exist in a materialistic environment.
(Page 132)

I'll interject my personal thoughts into this conversation. I think earth needs to solve many of its problems before we consider "infesting" another place with our negitive choices. Lets only doom one place for now.

If you or I are to see a newly discoverd planet that we could exsist on we would both take slightly diffrent things from it. We would look at its picture that was taken by a satallite telescope and think one day we could exsist and evolve spirtually there ore enjoy the intelligence encoded so obviously for our benifit in nature. We could see an unharmed world.

Do you know what others would see? Look at all the metals, look at all the land we could own, think of all the money we could make.

Earthlings are not yet saddly ready. Our own earth, as although partly destroyed, still remains a beutiful beacon to myself. So NJones, I think that you can now answer you're question. I also extend a most positive greetings to you, welcome.
Vesko

I have thought the issue to be crucial enough to ask Michael Meanwell, a personal friend of Michel Desmarquet, about it. His kind explanation about it is that Michel has stated to him with clear certainty that planets, and Earth included, always remain on the same category. It is only us who evolve, not the planets. Planets support us on our level of evolution, but do not change their categories. Kindergarten planets always remain kindergarten ones, and are not upgraded or restructured. The same applies to the higher planets.