Is a Planet's Category Fixed?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

Meedan wrote:Another thing to remember is that it is probable that the Earth is in a dark, abandoned part of this galaxy, so it will likely remain category 1. Category 1 planets would have been kept far away from more evolved planets.
oooh that does remind me of the book 'hitch hikers guide to the galaxy'. Spaceships didn't like to visit Earth too often as it was in such an 'unfashionable region of space' (something like that anyway) :-)

but seriously - Earth is located on the edge of our solar system. So my theory is that ninth category planets are closer to the centre of our galaxy, and that first category planets are closer to the edge of the galaxy. Yup, I know I am doing statistics on a sample size of 1, but hey that's all I have :) hehe.

OK, my other theory is that in the centre of our galaxy is a *big* collection of energy (probably a black hole) .. The Spirit is after all made of energy, so his presence there will be greater than in other parts of the galaxy. Doesn't it make sense that ninth category planets would be closer to the creator?, or at least in a region of space where there is a great deal of energy, such as is the case near the centre of our galaxy..

TP p53:
‘With these, He directed the first and the most gigantic atomic explosion of all time - what certain people on Earth call ‘The Big Bang’. The Spirit was at its centre and induced it. Darkness was gone and the Universe was creating itself according to the will of the Spirit.
‘The Spirit was thus, is still, and always will be, at the centre of the Universe for He is the Master and Creator of it...’

TP pg 76
‘You most certainly know that the pattern of the Universe dictates that nine planets revolve around their sun1. It is also the case that these suns revolve around a bigger sun, which is the nucleus for nine such suns, and their nine planets. So it continues, right to the centre of the Universe from where the explosion referred to by the English as the ‘Big Bang’ originated.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Alisima

Zark wrote:but seriously - Earth is located on the edge of our solar system. So my theory is that ninth category planets are closer to the centre of our galaxy, and that first category planets are closer to the edge of the galaxy. Yup, I know I am doing statistics on a sample size of 1, but hey that's all I have hehe.
I have a little trouble adoption to the belief of an actual center. Like a spot in space which is the center of the universe, because that is what you are portraying here. I think the words "The Spirit was at its centre" should be taken more symbolically. And that the center which is reffered to is the center of being "equally distant from the extremes".

If the universe is infinite then there are no physical extremes, and therefore no center. But what if "the center of the universe" does not point to physical center but to mental, or spiritual center?? In that case the center can be everywhere. Just aslong as there is mental and/or spiritual balance, harmony, i.e. "equally distant from the extremes", there is the center, and thus the Spirit.

Because, correct me if I am wrong, we all believe in the idea that meditation with concentration can lead you to the Creator. Above that some believe the Creator resides at the center. So, logically, meditation and concentration lead to the center. If that is true, then please tell me how the center, where the Spirit resides, can be a physical center?

I believe the center is everywhere we want it and nowhere when we look for it.
Don't read my signature.
Zark

Alisima wrote:I have a little trouble adoption to the belief of an actual center. Like a spot in space which is the center of the universe, because that is what you are portraying here.
The Big Bang does have a centre, and the consequences of this are visible to astronomers.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Zark wrote:The Big Bang does have a centre, and the consequences of this are visible to astronomers.
The 'consequences' I was alluding to are to do with the red shift effect that can be observed in star light. I have been under the impression that this effect shows galaxies are moving away from one central point in space. However .. I was talking to my father the other day and he reckoned that some scientists believe there isn't a centre to the big bang. I haven't checked up on this yet though..

There is also the question of whether the universe is truly infinite, or just so big that it may as well be infinite. I would opt for the latter although I guess it is not a question that we can truly answer.
bomohwkl

My child dream was being an astronomer. Hence I have read a lot about astrophysics, cosmology and planetary science.
The 'consequences' I was alluding to are to do with the red shift effect that can be observed in star light. I have been under the impression that this effect shows galaxies are moving away from one central point in space. However .. I was talking to my father the other day and he reckoned that some scientists believe there isn't a centre to the big bang. I haven't checked up on this yet though..

There is also the question of whether the universe is truly infinite, or just so big that it may as well be infinite. I would opt for the latter although I guess it is not a question that we can truly answer.

Imagine an uninflated balloon. Draw several cycles of wave. Measure the wavelength. Blow the ballon and measure it again. It becomes longer! Hence we said that the wave has been red-shifted as a result of the expansion of space. Of course, if an object is moving very fast away from us (assuming the space is static), the light emitted by the flying object will be red-shifted too. The central point is our sun. The observation is done relative to our sun (or our own galaxy).

Tom has mentioned that all the galaxies are moving away from us because we are becoming an abandoned project. I dont think the speed of galaxies moving from us can be used to tell the progress of collective spirituality on earth. My main arguement is that since the Golden planet is located in this galaxy, then, all the galaxies will be moving away from them too!
Centre, from the astronomy point of view, is the creation of big bang look through the depth of universe, billions light year away from earth.
I am no doubt that the universe is finite in size. When there is a big bang, the concept itself impose a finite size that grows in time. Whether the universe will expand infinitely is very unlikely because atom eventually decays.
"The Spirit was at its centre"
Center here doesn't refer to spatial space. I think it refers to "head". The spirit is the "head" of the universe. Like head of department. London is the center of UK. London directs what is going on the whole UK.
Earth is located on the edge of our solar system. So my theory is that ninth category planets are closer to the centre of our galaxy, and that first category planets are closer to the edge of the galaxy. Yup, I know I am doing statistics on a sample size of 1, but hey that's all I have hehe.
From TP
Suddenly, I broke the silence asking, quite naturally, ‘Where is Earth?’
As if the group had simply been waiting for this question, they all rose together.
Latoli took me in her arms like a child and we went outside. The others led the
way and we followed a wide path that led to the beach. There, on the moist sand
of the shore, Latoli set me down.
Minute by minute, the firmament was illuminated by more stars as though a
giant hand was lighting a chandelier.
Extraordinary journey meeting extraordinary people’ 157
Thao approached me and almost whispered in a voice that was sad and one I
could hardly recognise as hers: ‘do you see those four stars, Michel, just above
the horizon? They almost form a square. The one on the top right is green and
shinier than the others.’
‘Yes, I think that’s it - yes, it forms a square - the green, yes.’
‘Now go to the right of the square and slightly higher. You will see two red stars
quite close together.’
‘Yes.’
‘Keep your eye on the one on the right and go a tiny bit higher. Can you see a
tiny white star? It’s barely visible.’
‘I think so... yes.’
‘And on its left a little higher is a tiny yellow one.’
‘Yes, that’s right.’
‘The tiny white one is the sun which lights up the planet Earth.’
Thats' us make an assumption that our eyes can see a magnitude 6 stars unaided in an optimum condition.
Simple calculation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_magnitude)
shows that Thiaoouba could be approximately 56 light years away. I think we can see thiaoouba sun from earth too!! Check astronomy chart to see which cluster is about that distance!!
Vesko

Good point about galaxies moving away from us. Regarding "The spirit was at its centre" -- I think this is literal, but I can't argue, of course.

I think that the universe is finite, too, but we must have the following in mind -- if the Creator wanted, he could make it look infinite. In his book "Astral Dynamics" Robert Bruce says that he's projected to space and tried to reach the end of the universe by flying in a straight line, but wherever he went, he always saw stars and galaxies.

Great about your calculation based on absolute magnitude, but the paragraph just above the one you have quoted (page 156, chapter "Extraordinary Journey Meeting Extraordinary People") unfortunately for us says that the atmosphere of the planet Thiaoouba serves as a natural magnifier:
Looking up, I could see the stars appearing one by one, shining colourfully as though a firework display had 'frozen' in the sky. On Thiaoouba, because their layers of gasses in the atmosphere differ from ours, the stars appear to be coloured and also much larger than they appear to us on Earth.
So, the distance could be much larger.

P.S.
Aah, colourful fireworks... We are stuck with poor man's black and white natural technology ;).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

The relationship between Apparent Stellar Magnitude (m) and the brightness of a star like the Sun, may be expressed in the form:

m = -[19 + (2.5).log(I)].

It has been recorded that our eyes can detect a single photon.
Let's the diameter of Iris be 7mm in complete darkness.
Let the photon falls on the eyes one every second.
Let the wavelength be 500nm.
Then the faintest biological intensity that an eye can detect is 1.034E-14 Wm-2
Hence using the above equation and equation relating the obsolute magnitude of a star, it is conclude that the furthest away of star we can detect (based on biological capability of the eyes and the quantum nature of light) we can see 5500 light year away. While the center of Milky way is 26000 light years away. It is very unlikly that Thiaoouba is situated near the center of galaxy. Besides, who want to live so near there. Full of powerful radio and x-ray!
Besides Micheal was looking at the stars when the sun just set, the sky hasn't fully darkened. Any presence of gas between the sun and Thiaoouba will absorb the light. So even if there is any magnifying effect of the curvature of the atmosphere, Thiaoouba is extremely unlikey to be 5500 light eyears away. In fact, my conservative guess would be 1230 light year as we need 20 photons per second to see the 'motion' of the light to esablis the presence of a star in the darkest environment. Besides molecular cloud in space absorbs some light. So, 1230 light year is the furthest distance it could be.
Robanan

If we knew how our astral body communicates and relates with our physical body we could understand how the spiritual is related with the physical in the universe. We could then make a good guess about how a 100% spirit relates to the center of something physical like the center of the material sub-system of the universe.

I believe that only the power of the creator of the universe alone can provide the forces needed to hold and sustain the pillars upon which our universe is raised from its foundations. So I also think that "The spirit was at its centre" is literal.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.