Welcome to "General Discussion Forum"!

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Welcome to "General Discussion Forum"!

Postby VeskoP on Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:03 pm

Welcome to this forum!

Hope we get new users very soon, given the open nature of this forum :)
As a start, just tell me something about yourself i.e. where are you from, how old are you when you first read "Thiaoouba Prophecy" or his other book, "She and I". Please omit details about your exact city/state/address for safety purposes.

Looking forward to your unique posts!
Last edited by VeskoP on Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VeskoP

Re: Welcome to General Discussion Forum!

Postby Bastian on Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:06 am

Hi vesko ! I am so glad to finally have a place to dsicuss this book :) and share ideas with like minded people !!

yippee
Bastian

Postby VeskoP on Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:51 pm

Bastian: I would like to congratulate you on your idea to create this forum.

I hope that we get a significant number of intelligent and thoughtful people contributing, so that this does NOT become a dumpbin of convoluted info that is more of a distraction than a helpful resource to the spiritual development of those whose words are going to be recorded here.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: it is possible to post anonymously to the forums (at least for now), so please don't hesitate to do it if you have anything sensible to say that has not been discussed already.
VeskoP

Postby Bastian on Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:14 am

Vesko Peev wrote:..so that this does NOT become a dumpbin of convoluted info that is more of a distraction than a helpful resource to the mental (spiritual) development ...

Agreed, it can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. I intend to create a separate forum for discussions that do not directly relate to Thiaoouba Prophecy. This will satisfy those who will inevitably want to discuss topics such as Celestine Prophecy, etc.
Bastian

Postby Marcus on Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:27 am

Hi friends,

it is excellent that a forum has been created to exchange information regarding Michels books.

I came to read "Abduction to the Ninth Planet" through my brother. At first I dismissed it as lunacy. After a couple of years, I had the inkling to read it again, this time however my attitude towards the book had changed enormously. I read it again because I had so many unanswered questions in life, I feel it was no coincidence that the book came my way again.
The first time I read it, looking back, I feel I was too immature. After I read the second time, I read it a third - then fourth and so on. Each time I re-read it, I gain new insights that I had previously missed.

She and I is another great book. There is a wealth of information in that book too.

Thanks again for the site. I look forward to the exchange of information.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Postby Bastian on Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:05 am

oops.. forgot to log in last time ! :-)

Welcome aboard Marcus I see you come from australia too. I am living in sydney myself .. I have never read "She and I", but I suppose that I will have to order it then!
Bastian

Postby Manninder Sekhon on Mon May 03, 2004 1:42 am

I first saw Michel speak in Melbourne in 1996 (twice) and the subsequent reading of Abduction to the 9th Planet was the main catalyst for a massive turnaround in my life. In 1998 and 1999 I again saw Michel give presentations in Melbourne. In 1999 I also met Michel and was able to spend personal time with him on several occasions. It was fortunate timing because soon after that, he travelled to Vietnam where he met his current wife. They have been living in Vietnam since 2000, far from "civilisation".

Since 1999 I have also been heavily involved with Tom Chalko - creator of http://www.thiaoouba.com - running workshops, retreats and promoting Michel's book and Tom's bioresonant clothing. Bioresonant was inspired by Michel's experiences on Thiaoouba - see http://www.bioresonant.com for more details.

I also do alternative healing consultations, run workshops and retreats exploring healing, consciousness and the nature of reality, as well as working in the building industry (drafting, engineering, planning).
Manninder Sekhon

my encounter..

Postby bomohwkl on Thu May 06, 2004 9:18 pm

First encounter Thiaoouba Prophency just before my 21st birthday (1997). I was starting of my spirituality journey. I was reading things about aliens, eg Pleiadians, Greys, Reptialian. Mainly information from spiritweb.com. My curiousity has led me to Thiaoouba Prophency. Has to say it is still the most intriguing book I ever read. Although at that time I was quite doubtful of the truth of the book. In 1998 I first wore the bioresonant shirts. In the end of 1999, Tom published his freedom of choice online. That's book is the best of the best book I ever read. Things started to agree so well in Thiaoouba Prophency. I start to seek proof of the truthfulness of the two books. I was an awakening! Eventually I have to agree that material evidence is nothing in comparison to proof that exists in the mind.
bomohwkl

Postby Meedan on Thu May 13, 2004 6:20 pm

I first found Thiaoouba Prophecy and TFOC together in december 2002. I had only just quit college one week before - for reasons I regret (thought I couldn't 'cope', self-pity etc.). While a large part of me regrets the decision to quit college, another part of me sees this as a scheduled 'pause' in life, while I re-adjusted my attitude. My life will 'resume' in september of this year and while this has been a long time, it has been exactly the time needed for my mindstate to change to one that no longer feels sorry for itself, no longer gets 'depressed', and that sees life as the most beautiful and fun challenge I could ever imagine. I have been studying both books carefully in the past two years, taking issue with certain points, solving the issue (often with some help), increasing my understanding. The bliss of life grows.
With Love
Meedan

Postby Mz on Fri May 28, 2004 1:16 am

I'm so thankful I found this forum. I just recently read the Thiaoouba Prophecy and it is an amazing book. I've been searching the net for forums and am so glad am in one at last. I've read through the posts and am learning a lot from all of you. Thanks!
Mz

Postby Greg on Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:55 pm

Hey guys, my name is Greg if you couldn't tell.

I am a friend of Lachie's and Vesko's and Lachie just told me about this forum.

I really started to question things around when I was 14 years old and after I turned 15 I read Tom Chalko's The Freedom of Choice which really helped me totally rethink everything. I think it was a few months later that I read The Thiaoouba Prophecy since it was on the same website and looked really interesting. It greatly encouraged my self-examination, and by now I'm 19 and doing great.

Thanks for everything Tom and Michel!
Greg

Postby Lachie on Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:05 am

Hi guys I might as well post here too.

Welcome, Greg :) Hehe. I found the freedom of choice first, ironically, which then led me to the Thiaoouba prophecy. I don't remember when, I think it was around 2000 or so. I read The Book a couple of times online and then purchased a copy for myself to lend to my family and friends. My grandpa really got into it, uhh, for the wrong reasons I think - he mentioned to me that it MUST BE TRUE, and I asked, "Why?" And he pointed to the text on the side of the book saying "NON FICTION" and said "They wouldn't put that on the side there if it wasn't, would they?"

*sigh* :P

I'm from Australia, Melbourne in particular. I do find it strange and ironic that most of the people here are from Australia. And cool. I think its our relative lack of tradition and culture that enables us to be free enough to accept other sources of information.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Postby Kestrel on Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:50 pm

Nice little community we have here really. Thanks vesko.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Vesko on Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:43 pm

Thank Zark / Bastian too! He was the one with the forum idea, and the situation was that I had the opportunity to help him implement it.
I look forward to doing some teamwork in say, meditation or some other phenomena in the future. We'll see.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Lachie on Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:57 am

thank you zark / bastian and vesko :)

i should have pointed out that the picture in my signature is not me! :P it is an ugly little girl that i found on the web and have been putting in my animations - with hilarious results.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Next

Return to General Discussion