Welcome to "General Discussion Forum"!

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby oukleumas on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:08 am

Im new, the names samuel kuo:D

Well, I finally find a place where people actually read this book. I'm just wondering why does book isn't as popular as books like Harry Potter, like I've asked everyone at my school if they read this book and nobody knows of this book. I have not yet read the whole book but I guess I believe in it because I believe in things like psychic and ghosts for I've seen it done by my brother and his friends like moving a paper wheel on a pin in a certain direction in a jar with chi.
oukleumas

Postby Radamanthis on Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:01 pm

oukleumas wrote:Im new, the names samuel kuo:D

Well, I finally find a place where people actually read this book. I'm just wondering why does book isn't as popular as books like Harry Potter, like I've asked everyone at my school if they read this book and nobody knows of this book. I have not yet read the whole book but I guess I believe in it because I believe in things like psychic and ghosts for I've seen it done by my brother and his friends like moving a paper wheel on a pin in a certain direction in a jar with chi.

Hi Samuel, well I have wondered exactly the same question as you, the thing is that Thiaoouba Prophecy is not going to be as popular as Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings until someone has the guts to make the movie, and I think that the person ho could make a wonderful job doing the movie is George Lucas because of all of his Star Wars movies, he has the techonology to make TP movie, I hope that some day he read this book and want to take it to the big screen. Maybe he or someone else.

The second thing that it's very controversial about this book it's the Jesus Chapter but considering that in May it's going to be Davinci Code on theaters then I think TP could some day be in theaters too, I don't know I'm just wondering, but for a generation of young men that doesn't read a movie could be the answer.

Cheers
Radamanthis

Postby shezmear on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:45 am

well not only that, TP talks about all sorts of racial and political issues, and say`s stay away from religion, I don`t think anyone would make that into a movie, it might get people to think to much, although we could put it to lucas and the alike :)

Could be fun and interesting to see what would happens.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

Postby brettmtl on Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:51 am

I am so grateful to have found this place.
Thank you for those inspired to create this. May great blessings be yours.

I am from Australia and discovered the book in 1996 when a then girlfriend gave me the book. I had not read a book from cover to cover in over 10 years, though for some reason I read this within 2 days and was blown away. I had always wondered about such matters, though holding this timeless information in my hands, I thought, here is the answer, all I have to do is share this with everyone I meet.

So, I bought copies and gave them as gifts. Lent copies and told anyone who would listen about this. Though only 1 or 2 people were inspired. Most people thought I had lost the plot. To this day I still can't work it out. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Though the book explains why.

I was fortunate enough to meet the author, three different times and gave his ear a bit of a chew. He was very humble and generous.

My Mum once said, 'the higher you get, the lonier it becomes', I feel that this forum is a place that we can break the isolation and express and inspire.

Thank you once again

Brett
brettmtl

Postby Vesko on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:27 am

Hi, Brettmtl,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing how you encountered the book. Like you, I had lent physical copies to several people outside this forum, and talked about the book to many more, but, as far as I know, no one was eventually inspired enough even to try regular meditation -- something that one does not need to believe in aliens, UFO, reincarnation or even an immortal soul in order to start exploring.

May I ask what you mean by "gave his ear a bit of a chew", as I don't know the phrase.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind regards,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby survivor on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:21 am

Vesko wrote:
May I ask what you mean by "gave his ear a bit of a chew", as I don't know the phrase.
Kind regards,
Vesko

I'm sure I can answer this; it means that Brett had alot to say and did say alot, to Michel Desmarquet.

...oh and welcome to the forum Brett.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
survivor

Postby brettmtl on Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Hi Vesko and Survivor,

Thank you for your welcome.

You are right Survivor, where I did have a lot to say, but it was more question upon question that I asked Michel.

The one that baffled me the most, and still does, I asked when Mu was present was the Earth still category 1. He said yes and always will be. This perplexed me as it made me wonder is their any point in trying to create a paradise here, when it is all transitionary. Will there ever be another civilisation like Mu on Earth? and was it a honeymoon period that all new planet colonies experience, until they revert to the category of that particular planet.

This might have been covered elsewhere on the forum.

ps: In regards to George Lucas making Thioouba Prophecy into a movie, I wouldn't hold your breath, to me his whole philosophy is of stars fighting against other stars, symbolising our countries fighting other countries. The movie will be made when one of us, gets off our *** and causes it to happen.
brettmtl

Postby Zio on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi! I'm new here. I have not yet complete TP and I only started TFOC... So much to read! I'm from Quebec, Canada... So I speak French like Michel :D, although we don't have the same accent. Oh, and I'm born in Argentina and my origin is Taiwanese... living in Quebec, the only french province in Canada... sounds weird no? I'm multi-cultural XP. I haven't talked about TP with anybody... I'm afraid it's too much for them. I'm interested in Philosophy, and I'm officially a Christian... Yes, I go to Church every Sunday, Fellowship every Friday... and know how they live.

Try fusionning a Christian and scientific mind with a Philosopher's... that's how I feel now XP. My head is too full of informations that my brain could blow up, but I continue nevertheless to learn new stuff.
Zio

Postby ptex on Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:06 pm

Hi Zio!
I'm very happy you found your way up to TP.
Looks like you're going through a process most of us went, or are still going.
Bear in mind that most of the things you read may not be immediately recognizable.
I have read TP several times and, as Michel says, only after 2 or 3 reads I started getting the whole picture and what a magnificent picture that is.
A great companion is TFoC, but maybe you should focus on one at a time because reading both may contribute to bringing more confusion to you and this is not good. TP gives you a broad view of a huge range of topics... it's the book that inspired Tom to write TFoC. TFoC on the other hand is a more down to earth kind of book, contains a few practical issues which you can bring to your daily life and is tremendously challenging. Any of them is great to read and I can't really say what's best to read first. All I can say is like everything in your life: follow your heart it will tell you the way. Michel reiterates this in the Thiaoouba truth interviews (you can check samples at: http://www.meanwell.com.au/thiaoouba/page5.html )
ptex

new to the forum

Postby relaxin on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:35 pm

I am excited to find this forum. I read Thiaoouba prophecy two years ago, and i still think about what it means to me regulary. When I first read this book, it gave me joy. I felt like I was putting the words on the pages as i was reading it, like i knew it already. really cool. I believe in science, understanding, love, and order. I hope to learn, share, and grow here, thanks for havin' me.
Given time, Lord I'd build her a mountain for a room. Given an hour, an hour, I'd build a rocket to the moon. Might take at least a week to find the strongest tool. Might take the rest of this lifetime to find the strongest fuel

But she natural, she take the moon and put it in her pocket. She's beautiful, smiling it on me while I build this rocket
relaxin

Postby Robanan on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:44 pm

Welcome Relaxin,

It's always a joy to be in the company of new members such as yourself, please make yourself comfortable, you will find that associating with the members of this forum, is as nice as it can be challenging, since many of the subjects discussed require much contemplation and good will to endure.

Please, allow me to congratulate you. Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, opinions, and ideas.
Robanan

Postby A.Friend on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:31 pm

Hi my name is Paul, I am from the UK
I first came across TP ten years ago whilst on Holiday in Australia. I joined the forum some months ago but have been to nervous to post anything as I am new to this forum lark. Sorry if I mess up.

TP has been a huge influence on my life over the last decade and I think it is great that we can discuss the book openly and objectively without feeling judged by anyone.

I have read many of your posts with great interest and you have made me smile alot. When I first read the book (then abduction to the 9th Planet) I couldnt stop smiling for weeks. I tried in vain to get friends and family to read the book, some wouldnt even read it and many started it but couldnt "get into it"
I read the book at least once a year and it lives in my bedside cabinet, but with no one to discuss the book with my enthusiasm dwindles from time to time but always re-ignites whenever I read the book or the forum. She and I is also great and I would love to pass it on to anyone who has not read it as I know how hard to come by it is (as long as it gets passed on again) Michel's Japanese interview is also good as it opens up further discussion points. I have many questions, theories and points I would like to raise with all of you as well as hopefully some more smiles.

Paul
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
A.Friend

Postby Zio on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Hi A.Friend! I also live in almost the same situation as you, not being able to talk about TP with friends and family.

Anyway, you must of read this topic: http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewto ... 2&start=15 concerning "She and I". We were searching for someone who had it, so can you discuss about your offer in that topic? :)
Zio

Just an introduction.

Postby AzureTwilight on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:14 am

Well, I just joined this forum, and I felt it would be rude if I did not introduce myself. Please exuse me if this is in the wrong area, but I was not sure where else to put it.

I am AzureTwilight, or Matt if you prefer (no one is going to find out my SSN by my first name only :-D). I am a college student, currently for Biomedical Engineering although I am thinking of switching to Psychology, seeing as the mind is so much more interesting then the body. I first read the Thiaoouba Prophecy about a year, year and a half ago, and since then have given my paperback to family members and have not seen it since, so I had to get the .pdf. i think it is an increadible first hand account of a true alian abduction (although I suppose in this case it was more of an invitation). I have been looking at UFO footage for years, and it has become increasingly obvious which are real and which are fake, as the real ones are simpler (sphere or egg shaped craft, no lighting, quality footage, monochromatic), or at least in my humble opinion :-D

Why I'm here is because I think this book (I have not yet read She and I) is perhaps the most amazing book I've ever read, and wished to express my newfound knowledge with others of similar interest. I wish to be active and consistant, although that is sometimes hard with my schedual of study and schoolwork (they dont always coralate :-D)

-AzureTwilight
I may not know where I'm going, but it sure is a good day to go there!
AzureTwilight

Postby Zio on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi AzureTwilight!

It is in fact the right place to introduce yourself :D Yes, mind is very important, but what is a mind without the body? It is also a balance between our mind and body :)

If you're searching for "She and I", people are offering it in this topic: http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewto ... 2&start=15

You don't always need to post constantly and make you overactive, most people here don't post a lot, as you can see :)

Great to have you,

Zio.
Zio

Previous

Return to General Discussion