Welcome to "General Discussion Forum"!

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Aisin on Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:44 am

:lol: looks like we bumped into 1 another again.. on d forum..
Aisin

Postby Penguin on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:38 am

I would also like to introduce myself to the forum. I've been reading through the post for a couple of days now. Great forum!

Penguin.
Penguin

Postby Kestrel on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:43 am

Greetings Penguin.

Feel free to jump in the water warm. (However, in you're case you might want it to be cold ;) )
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby VeskoP on Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:10 am

Hi Penguin, welcome!!! Well, the forum is not really great, but I would say it's quite a bit above the average Internet flamewar place ;).
VeskoP

Greetings

Postby Playto on Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:33 pm

Sup ppl,

Glad I found this forum, a more constructive site to consume my 9-5 :wink: . Anyways just wanted to say hi and thx for the means to exchange these kinda ideas :!:
First, let the body of thee be still,
Bound by the cerements of will,
Corpse-rigid; thus thou mayst abort
The fidget-babes that tease the thought.
Playto

Postby Vesko on Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:53 pm

Welcome! Great -- you are the first member from Africa, it seems!
BTW, I'm instantly reminded of the following sentence from the book. It is pretty amazing -- we are speaking of Africa today vs. the one about 1,349,700 years ago (chapter "The First Man on Earth"):

Africa has changed very little since those times - apart from the Sahara, the north-eastern area and the Red Sea, which didn't exist then.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Leventis on Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:36 pm

Welcome :)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Leventis

Hello!!!

Postby jamen on Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:20 am

Hi everyone my name is Jorge, I am Mexican... The first time I read the Thiaoouba prophecy was in 2001,I had so many questions about life, god, religion etc... in that time I already answered those questions (by myself) but noone believes like me (in Mexico 95% of the people are catolics) so I was looking on the internet something or someone who thinks like me and gotcha I fond the book Thiaoouba Prophecy...almost all my answers were identical like in the book!!!! so I believe in this book ... and I am so glad to be in this forum... at this time we have a new forum ,the Spanish forum for TProphecy so congratulation for Radamantis who made it possible!!!! I will be visit both forums.

sorry for my English is not my native tongue.
jamen

Postby VeskoP on Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:50 am

Hello, Jamen,

Thanks for relating your account -- it's great you've been doing your own homework!

Cool about the Spanish forum! Ramadanthis hasn't announced it here, but it is going to be useful to do so since there are other Spanish-speaking people visiting this forum. Could you please make a new topic, e.g. "Spanish Forum Available" and post the link to it, unless it is top secret ;)?

Also, do you need any help, e.g. ad-free high-quality web hosting space?

In any case, it would be good to cross-pollinate both forums, i.e. at least share visitors and occasional messages from/to both forums, as far as the language barrier permits. It would not be good to be artificially isolated.

Finally, if you need any assistance related to forum issues, be sure to post under "Forum Support" and we will try to lend a hand.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
VeskoP

Postby Radamanthis on Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:20 pm

Hi Vesko I haven't anounced the site because it's not finished yet, and it's going to be more like a spanish portal devoted to Thiaoouba Prophecy more than just a forum but anyway you can enter to the site here:

http://www.elplanetadorado.com

and I will anounce the site when is finished. :wink:
Radamanthis

Postby VeskoP on Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:36 pm

Thanks for the response and this announcement, Ramadanthis! Your site looks very cool -- looking forward to seeing the full version!
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
VeskoP

Postby robo11 on Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:48 pm

Hi,

I'm new here. Just like to say hello from a 25 y.o. Australian who has recently read the Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Cheers,
Rob.
robo11

Postby opitekk on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:07 am

Hey i read the book twice once back in 2001 online and i just finished it Again (2006) in book form. lol. A Really good source of information here! I passed my book on to everyone i know. by the way im form Michigan, USA (21years old).

Excited to be part of this forum
opitekk

Postby Aisin on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:20 pm

Welcome on board opitekk! We're excited to have you around too.
Aisin

Postby Robanan on Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:28 pm

Welcome opitekk! it's indeed a pleasure to have you here on the forum. If you find any thread exhaustive or uniformative please let us know about it. Thank you :)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion