Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Thiaooubans Among Us?

Postby Marcus on Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:04 am

I often wonder how many Thiaooubans are here now on Earth, what do they do besides observing us? Do they live a typical category one existence, job, partner, hobbies? I doubt it - interesting nonetheless.

Is there one monitoring or particpating in this forum :?: :computer:
Wishful thinking?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Postby GreatIntellect on Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:54 am

Maybe they're incarnated into level 1 bodies and don't even know that they're "special" yet? Don't know how anyone feels about that article someone posted a while back about the Mayan Prophecy for 2012. It says in the article that people on the Light side and Dark side are being incarnated in this time period. (I don't know about you guys, but that kinda sounds like a big war is brewing!) If the guy who wrote that article is correct, then wouldn't you think the Thiaooubans would want front row seats for an event of that magnitude? Just a thought.

Hell, maybe I'm one! :shock:

Speaking of things coming to an end. Yanno that passage in TP about "the coming disasters?" Has anybody noticed that Florida has just gotten backhanded by 4 hurricanes in a row? FOUR of them. And that's NEVER happened. (Really hoping that I'm not the only one to notice that...) TP says pollution will cause the coming disasters. Has anything happened recently by Florida? (Oil spills or something?)

Me and my crazy Doomsday theories. :P (I've got a bunch of 'em!)
GreatIntellect

Postby GreatIntellect on Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:55 am

I just read my above post... Little off topic?
GreatIntellect

Postby Marcus on Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:07 am

I always got the impression that they are fully aware, like the 2nd Jesus who was sent to replace Jesus 1st. Not actually born here but sent direct from Thiaoouba. I wonder how their immune systems cope though?

Marcus

Postby Marcus on Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:20 am

"Speaking of things coming to an end. Yanno that passage in TP about "the coming disasters?" Has anybody noticed that Florida has just gotten backhanded by 4 hurricanes in a row? FOUR of them. And that's NEVER happened. (Really hoping that I'm not the only one to notice that...) TP says pollution will cause the coming disasters. Has anything happened recently by Florida? (Oil spills or something?)"

Check out this link about Volcanic activity in the US.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 208800.htm

Marcus

Postby Meedan on Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:26 pm

Yes, I have been keeping a close eye on all disasters happening. Here in the UK we've had terrible floods not seen before. In Japan they've had more Earthquakes than usual. Some scientists have found some volcanoes that may be exploding soon. Ice caps melting faster than scientists previously predicted (hint: warming from underneath). But these kind of reports are only the ones we get to hear about in the news. Think of all the other ones going on that we will never hear about, and all of those going on over/under oceans.

I'll probably include this link in all of my posts on this topic:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... h_/env.htm

http://bioresonant.com/news.htm
With Love
Meedan

Postby Vesko on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:23 am

I think there are no more than 100 Thiaooubans stationed here, probably much less than that, and I think they are heavily tapping into the minds of the people and the mass media and Internet via their own methods, including technology. They are definitely able to emulate any technology we have and can break any encryption we use. After all, they must know things happening or going to happen to us before we know them. I think that their only professional job here is investigation and finding opportunities for teaching/helping students according to Universal Law -- that would be their task of being teachers they must perform excellently in order to progress, and in their free time they meditate and rest, etc. just like everyone else, but in different ways from us, of course. I think that they are all our size here, and would be indistinguishable from normal Earthly women. That said, all such high-profile benevolent alien spies would be women, unless... I've read a couple of years ago that certain people in a tribe here on Earth can modify their facial features in some way (I mean more or less psychic means); I wonder if it's true.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Kestrel on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:30 am

If they are in my pressnce, I dissapoint myself to even be seen by such individuals. I can't imagine such individuals around myself. If they keep similar physical appearance (not in height and such) micahel said that Thaos smile reflected goodness and intelligence.

I see so many smiles, with just as many motives.

I have been contimplating the connection between florida and 4 hurricanes. The seasons not over is it?

Earth is self correcting, yes ? Then would the earth have say a targeting system.

Think about it, when you get a wound in you're body platelites rush to the wound to seal it, block it stopping the bleeding.

Can the earth be as so sensitive to target directly a place such as the United States? Perhaps this winter we will have blizzards ?

Mu was destroyed by cataclysum, yet out of all the places, only mu?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Marcus on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:35 am

It is such a nice thought to know they are among us physically. Well I hope they still are. I would assume they would be concentrated in the US at the moment and of course other hot spots.

OK, now I have a reason to be on the look out for beautiful women :lol:

Marcus

Postby Kestrel on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:38 am

Observing? or guiding ?

Leaders or in the shadows ? or multible scinarios?

I can rule out two individuals. Myself I know im not.

Lachlie too, he makes fun of small children hehe (joking)

Did you know that today California and two of its largest citys LA and San Fransico experinced a 5.9 Ricter Scale Earth Quake.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Lachie on Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:12 am

hehe. I don't think that there would be any here now... there was only 1 moses, after all, and since we have had the Book (as some input from Thiaoouba) i don't think that there will be many more. Kestrel is right, i'm no Thiaoouban, i don't think anyone here is. We all have our failings. I do make fun of small children :) haha LOOK AT HER! no, i'm joking.

but seriously folks :P we can just stumble on thru the darkness and one day hope to be as evolved as them.

L A C H I E
______^------- there is no L in there :P
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Postby bomohwkl on Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:44 am

I think there are no more than 100 Thiaooubans stationed here

I think there are less than 10 or probably 7 thiaooubians given role of agent on earth in view of their abilities.

OK, now I have a reason to be on the look out for beautiful women

I think most likely, most of the time, they are invisible to avoid attention from other people. They are known to be able to dematerialize and the skills become very useful when observing the political, psychological, environemental hot-spots. I am sure they occasionally probe our minds by asking questions eg:
Do you disturb by the traffic noise? and a worker mind answered: what noise.. They then able to gather statistics.
If they are indeed mostly in physical appearance, it is better to look at the AURA since the might appear less beautiful physically just in order to avoid attracting sexual attention!! :D Human are sex crazy people! :D I think they are here as observers, their assistance are usually not obviously seen. Probably they give hints from dreams and telephathy but not an active role like activists.
bomohwkl

Postby Marcus on Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:53 am

If they are indeed mostly in physical appearance, it is better to look at the AURA since the might appear less beautiful physically just in order to avoid attracting sexual attention!! Human are sex crazy people! I think they are here as observers, their assistance are usually not obviously seen. Probably they give hints from dreams and telephathy but not an active role like activists.

I know of a good friend who read the book. After reading, he wanted confirmation that the book is true, he asked Thaori to give him confirmation, immediately he fell to the floor crying because a wave of pure love flowed through him.

I just wonder whether it was his Higher Self, Thaori or an Agent providing the feedback??

Marcus

Postby bomohwkl on Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:40 am

know of a good friend who read the book. After reading, he wanted confirmation that the book is true, he asked Thaori to give him confirmation, immediately he fell to the floor crying because a wave of pure love flowed through him.

I just wonder whether it was his Higher Self, Thaori or an Agent providing the feedback??

Did he say that he cry because there is a wave of pure love flowing throw him? that's very interesting. Can you give me details of it so that my friends can duplicate the effect. What did exactly your friend do? I only occur to me when I have sudden realization, not crying, but tear............
bomohwkl

Postby Vesko on Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:50 pm

Mu was destroyed by cataclysum, yet out of all the places, only mu?

Atlantis, too, and according to Churchward because of the same reason as Mu -- collapsing of massive gas chambers under the respective land masses.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Next

Return to General Discussion