Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Yothu on Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:06 am

There is a book from Idries Shah (in german "Der glücklichste Mensch", which means "the happiest man") in which sufis encounter people of mysterious origin. There is a story for example of a man who sees a group of people drowning in their boat on the sea. Another man jumps into the water and transmutes into a tree trunk for the others to hang on to. The people were saved, the tree trunk is washed ashore at some distance. The observer of the happening follows the tree trunk and sees that a man in shining green silk-like clothing is leaving hurriedly. He asks him to stop and wants to start a conversation with him but the man in the green robe laughs heartedly and takes a stone from the ground. The observer wonders but feels that while this arcane man is looking at him his limbs are stiffening until he is completely paralysed. After that he watches the man in the green robe leaving.
There are quite some stories mentioning people of incomprehensible origin and abilites. They turn up for a short period of time and as fast as they've appeared they vanish without trace.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Yothu

Postby Vesko on Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:06 am

Well, don't forget that they are watching important people (cough, cough, forum members, cough, cough) on Earth. Since they are watching things on Earth, they can pick up telepathic transmissions here, too. Also, since they are much more intelligent and knowledgeable than us, there is almost no sense in our contacting them, rather, they would contact us (as Kestrel said) should they see fit.

I wonder something else: is the communication limitation within the Solar System valid for our astral body only, or for our Higher Self, too? My common sense supposition would be that the Higher Self is limited, too -- that this capability is reserved for upper HSes only.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Kestrel on Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:49 am

I imagine if I ever got a message or anyone here got a message that it would be like this (now this might just be a little romatic of a thought)

You would know the voice, you recgonize its grace ect. It would be a short message, a brilliant one that you would have to think about for a few days to understand.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Yothu on Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:28 am

something like: "I love you."

Yothu

Postby Vesko on Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:55 am

KesTrel wrote:You would know the voice, you recgonize its grace ect. It would be a short message, a brilliant one that you would have to think about for a few days to understand.

You know, you must be right. In a reply to an e-mail question of mine from 1999, Tom Chalko said that just before the final printing of the patterns of the first generation of chakra shirts, a person who was working with him was woken up every night by a voice in her head that transmitted an exceptionally informative message for a few short moments. Afterwards they had to think a lot to remember and get the meaning of the message. There are some more details to the story. I have the original e-mail, but I won't post it publicly without his permission. There's nothing life-changing in there though. However, Tom said that when the chakra shirts become more known, a book may be written about those experiences.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Yothu on Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:20 pm

So, let's wear them all to work!!!
Yothu

Postby Kestrel on Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:08 am

hmmm sometimes right and sometimes you're right hehe ;)

I simply figured that if they spoke to you. They would want to give you positive encouragement. However, you must understand that encouragement. It would be just like them I think .
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Leventis on Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:26 pm

Ok I have read the book once and I don't really remember the part about the Hebrews... Don't they say in the book though that the spaceship exploded because they came to a lower level of planet. How come the Thiaooubans can come and live on earth without any consiquences?(sp..)

Thanks
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Leventis

Postby Zark on Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:58 am

Leventis wrote:How come the Thiaooubans can come and live on earth without any consiquences?(sp..)

Jesus didn't have much luck :o
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Postby Aisin on Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:03 am

but definitely longer than the 9 or 10 days limitation Earthlings face on Thiaoouba... :wink:

come to think of it, perhaps those on a mission here have a longer grace period. Moses was from an 8th category planet, going on to the 9th... his having been born here renders a different condition & rule in application?
Aisin

Postby Kestrel on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:00 am

Aisn, his astral body was from that catagory not his physical body.

Also, asin its not the same on a lower catagory planet for a higher catagory individual. However universal law dictates that these individuals will experince hardships ect.
Last edited by Kestrel on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Aisin on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:03 am

ya, i'm aware of that. thanks.

then again, Jesus spent a longer time on earth than Michel was allowed to stay in Thiaoouba. so just wondering what allows the exception...
Aisin

Postby Kestrel on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:05 am

I'll find you the page. Its in chapter ten

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:"
‘I don’t understand,’ I interrupted. ‘I thought that it wasn’t possible to jump categories in a forward direction, but that it would be possible to go to inferior planets.’

‘No, Michel, neither forwards nor backwards. If you go forward, disregarding Universal Law, you will die; if you go backwards, you expose yourself to worse conditions because your advanced spirituality can’t exist in a materialistic environment.

‘If you like, I can give you an analogy in the form of a childish comparison. Imagine a man immaculately dressed in polished shoes, white socks and pressed suit. You oblige this man to walk through a farmyard, 30 centimetres deep in mud. Further, you insist that he put this mud into a wheelbarrow with his hands. No need to ask what state he will be in when he has finished.
"

You should read the book again ;) You will pick up many more things, more questions to ask.
Last edited by Kestrel on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Kestrel on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:22 am

Leventis wrote:Ok I have read the book once and I don't really remember the part about the Hebrews... Don't they say in the book though that the spaceship exploded because they came to a lower level of planet. How come the Thiaooubans can come and live on earth without any consiquences?(sp..)

Thanks

Chapter ten ;)

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:"‘A spacecraft, capable of extremely high speeds, experienced serious problems during its reconnaissance flight and was obliged to land on your planet. It landed in the region of Krasnodar, a town in Western Russia. Needless to say, at the time there was no town, no people, no Russia."

Like I advised asin, perhaps you should do another run through, you will pick up things you missed the first time around ;) Just a freindly suggestion.
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Leventis on Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:21 pm

I know I should and thanks for the advice :) I believe it happens with all of the "spiritual" books. Even this one is a story I know I have missed a lot and also forgoten some. I still don't understand though if they Thiaooubans would have any consequences. :)

Ok I decided to read through again the things you mentioned, because I was aware that probably the answer will be infront of my eyes. I understand the fact with the man in the suit. Only imagining it is enough. The way I interperted all this is that there would be consequences if they would come to our planet. So from all that being said there are no Thiaooubans around. (Doesn't the book say that there are some around helping us out?)

Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Leventis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion