Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Vesko on Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:59 pm

bomohwkl wrote:
I think there are no more than 100 Thiaooubans stationed here

I think there are less than 10 or probably 7 thiaooubians given role of agent on earth in view of their abilities.

OK, now I have a reason to be on the look out for beautiful women

I think most likely, most of the time, they are invisible to avoid attention from other people. They are known to be able to dematerialize and the skills become very useful when observing the political, psychological, environemental hot-spots. I am sure they occasionally probe our minds by asking questions eg:
Do you disturb by the traffic noise? and a worker mind answered: what noise.. They then able to gather statistics.
If they are indeed mostly in physical appearance, it is better to look at the AURA since the might appear less beautiful physically just in order to avoid attracting sexual attention!! :D Human are sex crazy people! :D

They are also known to be able to morph in real time from beautiful girls to ugly witches like those in fairy-tales, making sex-crazy Earth people run for their life.

"Look at this unearthly beautiful chi... OMG, this is Baba Yaga with the flying broom!"
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Kestrel on Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:52 am

So anyone think they can score with a thiaoouban ?

Im just making a joke of course ;) Sorry Lachie i'll try to fix that.

Yeah I read the churchward article vesko. Its amazing I asked around today here and there and no ones heard of him.

Typical yes, but our world doesent truly respect discovery, only if its discovery that can benifit certin people.

It can only debenifit certin people and other people dont see any benifit.

Hmmm...

One day there will be some crazy nut talking about some "US" whats a US ?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Marcus on Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:09 am

bomohwkl wrote:
know of a good friend who read the book. After reading, he wanted confirmation that the book is true, he asked Thaori to give him confirmation, immediately he fell to the floor crying because a wave of pure love flowed through him.

I just wonder whether it was his Higher Self, Thaori or an Agent providing the feedback??

Did he say that he cry because there is a wave of pure love flowing throw him? that's very interesting. Can you give me details of it so that my friends can duplicate the effect. What did exactly your friend do? I only occur to me when I have sudden realization, not crying, but tear............

Ok,

I have asked permission to share:

My friend experienced a spiritual awakening that lasted for four days. In this time he felt he knew the answers to everything. He also experienced a temporary low where he questioned everything he thought he knew. Reading the book had been the catalyst for his spiritual awakening. In a state of despair he asked asked the Thaori for a sign that what he was
feeling was real and that Thiaoouba was a real and significant part of his
reality. He was then totally overcome with an overwhelming feeling of love
and bliss (pitifully inadequate words but that's the problem with language). It was so overwhelming that he fell to the ground and had uncontrollable tears of joy. He still doesn't know whether the response was from the Thaori or from his higher
self, but he has never felt anything remotely like it before or since. What
he felt sounds very similar to the feeling people describe when they "meet" their higher self. The only difference is that he was conscious in his physical body at the time and not in astral.

To add to the above he has noted the below:

"I noticed that the respondent is wanting to "duplicate the effect". I feel that
it is very important to explain that I was not TRYING to achieve anything at the
time. All I did was ask a question with the deepest sincerity, knowing that I
had already had an incredible life-changing experience. Similarly, the first
experience (arguably more significant to me) was not something I tried to
achieve. It was a spontaneous happening after having opened and given of myself
COMPLETELY - with no fear, concern or expectation whatsoever. My feeling is that
someone consciously trying to achieve these kind of experiences will find it
extremely difficult. However, if the time is right and the person is absolutely
genuine then the experience will be spontaneous.

It was definitely pure love that caused the tears, but it was more than a wave.
Words cannot describe the total and unrivalled feeling of absolute bliss. It is
as if your entire being is consumed with love. At that point you truly become
one with the love and you ARE the love".
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Postby bomohwkl on Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:16 pm

They are also known to be able to morph in real time from beautiful girls to ugly witches like those in fairy-tales, making sex-crazy Earth people run for their life.

:D :lol: Funny mind.....Oh well, Thiaooubians come here with a message of love. Don't think they will use fear to scare people.

All I did was ask a question with the deepest sincerity, knowing that I had already had an incredible life-changing experience

I think the deepest sincerity is the key to the light..........
bomohwkl

Postby Lachie on Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:48 am

Beautiful ppl get the most attention - therefore wouldn't it be more plausible for a Thiaoouban to be an average, or ugly, person? I have no point, just a random brain fart.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Postby Yothu on Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:22 am

Could be a blonde average looking female in her 30's or 40's with broad shoulders in a grey coat. The look in her eyes is exceptionally vibrant and focused though. Very distinguishable. Her features are slightly more vigorous and athletic than of a common woman. She radiates more the personality of an awake and vital child than that of a "typical" worn out and/or sad adult.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Yothu

Postby Vesko on Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:27 am

In the book it's written that all of them (except perhaps the Thaori) look as if they are in their twenties.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Postby Yothu on Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:23 pm

Of course, then let's say they'd look like in their 30's if you'll encounter them here on earth. They would not have a perfect face though as Lachie suggested. They'd have some moles or similar markings on it I guess.
Yothu

Postby Kestrel on Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:08 am

Lets face it, as strange as it sounds. They could look like anyone. We could speculate. However for all we know, they could look and act like they're retarted. Now, I doubt that. However we can continue to speculate for a long time. Speculating is fun though ;) Anyone else like to speculate ?

However, their aura would be stunning and simply amazing. If you can see auras, you probally wouldent miss that. Their aura's are not like ours obviously.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Lachie on Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:17 pm

Why would you want to talk to them anyhow? We have our lesson plan set out for us in The Book. What more do we need?

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Lachie

Postby GreatIntellect on Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:40 am

ahh... but maybe you're special enough for them to come and talk to YOU
GreatIntellect

Postby Marcus on Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:49 am

Lachie wrote:Why would you want to talk to them anyhow? We have our lesson plan set out for us in The Book. What more do we need?

Lachie

Very true Lachie,

surely you wouldn't pass up the opportunity though?? :shock:

Michel has said in the Thiaoouba Truth CD's that it is possible to communicate with them.

On the other hand Tom has written the following with Michel's authorisation:

"The only way to communicate with them directly was to use telepathy with the help of the Great Pyramid, which, by the way, is not only abused beyond description, but is also slightly out of its original cosmic alignment and we don't have the technology or knowledge to correct it.

On Thiaoouba, of course, they have the knowledge to send us one-way telepathic messages at any time they want. But most of the people on Earth don't even know how to listen"

[/i]

Marcus

Postby Kestrel on Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:17 am

Just a simple "Hello my freind" would give an individual so much encouragement.
Thao
Kestrel

Postby Yothu on Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:20 am

Michel has said in the Thiaoouba Truth CD's that it is possible to communicate with them.

Marcus, I could swear I read it as "it is impossible". What is correct?
Yothu

Postby Marcus on Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:39 pm

yothu wrote:

Marcus, I could swear I read it as "it is impossible". What is correct?

Hi Yothu,

Yes, you read correctly. I really don't know which statement is true. On one hand you have Tom Chalko writing that you cannot (authorised by Michel) and on the other, you have Michel saying that it is possible on the Thiaoouba Truth CD's!!

Would they listen or communicate back to us??

I doubt many people here on Earth would have the ability to communicate with them.

Marcus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion