Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Marcus on Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:56 am

Vesko wrote:Yes, the book says that they have agents on Earth. I do believe they have people stationed physically here, but from what we can conclude from the book, they must be taking special precautions, because of the universal law limitation. Since they are at the top of physical existence, you may be right that they could be able to evade certain consequences.

What I got from the book is that it's pretty rare for them to be positioned here, but in these times I'm sure they are watching us with a marked interest for the "critical crossroads ahead"
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Postby Kestrel on Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:48 pm

Their definitly not limited by physical bodies, bear that in mind.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Postby bomohwkl on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:01 pm

they can observe us astrally!
bomohwkl

Postby Kestrel on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:13 am

In a sence, they could observe or monitor the thoughts people "put out there" .
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Kestrel

Re: Thiaooubans Among Us?

Postby Rezo on Tue May 31, 2011 1:44 am

crop circles formed may 22, 2011 in krasnodar, with ufo sighting previous to formation:

http://bit.ly/kJfUTq
http://bit.ly/lIrQHh

never seen one like this before? wonder what it means. i dont normally look but saw these and went 'hm'. >2 km across field of grass, so its not exactly crop 'circle', either. Anyway.

coordinates are +45.079383, +39.141922 for better viewing.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
Rezo

Postby ronald on Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Asteroid belt. New? or Existing?
ronald

Postby Rezo on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 am

ah, hmmm...
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
Rezo

Postby Mlody on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 am

Hello all :) This will be my first post on this forum tho I've been reading quite often after finding this forum. ( This is the first place I heard about the Thiaoouba Prophecy) but anyway back to the topic, what do you think about this article that a friend of mine sent me.
http://www.highexistence.com/mind-blowing-story-talking-to-god/

(I've used the search function and I couldn't find anything to do with this link or the topics discussed in it. However I'm unsure if its been posted before)
Mlody

Postby Matt on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 am

Mlody wrote:Hello all :) This will be my first post on this forum tho I've been reading quite often after finding this forum. ( This is the first place I heard about the Thiaoouba Prophecy) but anyway back to the topic, what do you think about this article that a friend of mine sent me.

(I've used the search function and I couldn't find anything to do with this link or the topics discussed in it. However I'm unsure if its been posted before)

Hey! Very cool article!

I did some digging, and it's by a guy who goes by the playwright name Harry Stottle (hehe, Aristotle :wink: ). It is a work of fiction, even though a lot of stuff vaguely coincides with the message of TP. Very thought provoking.

The story is called "Conversations With God," which will lead you on google to a much more interesting series of books by Neale Walsch. I haven't read it yet, but I'm starting on it right now. From the summaries I read about it online in the last hour, it seems like it's message exactly parallels TP's. Fascinating, has anyone else checked this book out? I'm going to have a fun time picking it apart tonight heh
Matt

Postby Mlody on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Mlody wrote:Hello all :) This will be my first post on this forum tho I've been reading quite often after finding this forum. ( This is the first place I heard about the Thiaoouba Prophecy) but anyway back to the topic, what do you think about this article that a friend of mine sent me.

Hey! Very cool article!

I did some digging, and it's by a guy who goes by the playwright name Harry Stottle (hehe, Aristotle :wink: ). It is a work of fiction, even though a lot of stuff vaguely coincides with the message of TP. Very thought provoking.

The story is called "Conversations With God," which will lead you on google to a much more interesting series of books by Neale Walsch. I haven't read it yet, but I'm starting on it right now. From the summaries I read about it online in the last hour, it seems like it's message exactly parallels TP's. Fascinating, has anyone else checked this book out? I'm going to have a fun time picking it apart tonight heh

So Matt, how is the picking apart of those books going??
Waiting for some more knowledge to :eat:
Mlody

Postby Kindred on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm new here, having read the book three times since coming upon the Thiaoouba site about 2 months ago, not counting several reference look-ups I made to clarify my understanding.
Question: Are Thiaooubans among us? I feel it depends upon how you define this question.

As stated in the book in several instances, No... as they presently manifest on their home world, they could only last here a little while, nine days max due to Divine Law. But, moreover, the natural pathogens that exist on Earth would cause them great harm. So, they can stay and observe for a short period while on the surface, but not indefinitely. It is more likely that they observe (visually, electronically and aurally) all they need from the safety of their ships and satellites.

That said, a human female can be 'seeded', using her genetics to provide the necessary biological strength and protection for life on Earth. However, this does not necessarily mean the aural aspect of this person will be Thiaoouban in origin. As was pointed out, baby Jesus lived here for his entire life, but never 'ascended' to the abilities of a true Thiaoouban, nor could he, but he was special in his knowledge, possibly due to an innate ability to tap into the aural knowledge base of the Thaori/Source due to said genetics.

And, as far as the adult Jesus is concerned, the Thaori created his body specifically to allow for the aural presence of a Thiaoouban so as to allow for his life on Earth, along with the ability to show humankind what was Possible. This body was probably genetically human, with the necessary 'programming' to allow for a Thiaoouban Aura to reside within. The book does not reveal the name of this Thiaoouban, if indeed they were a singular entity, but, perhaps that is of little consequence? It could be that the biological entity of Jesus was 'guided' by the Thaori themselves. We aren't privy to that knowledge.

One question not broached is; could human genetics harbor a Thiaoouban aural presence? My supposition - why not? It seems that genetics is something that is only now becoming 'understandable', but in an exceedingly limited fashion, and to suppose that the majority of our DNA is 'junk' is rather presumptuous, to say the least. So, in my view, this is the most likely scenario for any long-term presence of a 'Thiaoouban' to manifest on Earth, and thus offer local guidance and instruction, with detailed feedback to the home world via aural communication.

And, they may not even know 'who' they are, and simply live a normal life among us. In fact, it may be preferable for them to retain the 'veil' of unknowing, so to better conceal their presence and, further, to avoid the nasty issue of 'knowing that something better' is and was their true origin. As Michel has found, the realization that Earth is so 'backwards and corrupted' has taken a toll on his psyche, and it's probable that a Thiaoouban would also be affected in just such a manner, maybe even more so.

I hope this analysis provides some food for thought and reflection.

In Unity and Peace
Kindred

Postby ronald on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcome.

It makes sense. I guess it could be one of the methods provided by nature to interact without compromising the system.
But hey, who am I to know, what is known ;)
ronald

Postby Kindred on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:54 am

ronald wrote:Welcome.

It makes sense. I guess it could be one of the methods provided by nature to interact without compromising the system.
But hey, who am I to know, what is known ;)

Ronald - I mean no disrespect; perhaps a bit more reading, meditation, and introspection is in order? I'm certain the answers will become 'known'.

In Unity and Peace
Kindred

Postby ronald on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Of course :) I was only playfully winking for that reason.
ronald

Postby Kindred on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Well... upon re-reading some parts of the book, I have to recant and say that some of what I had written in a previous post wasn't as accurate as I had thought, so I'd like to offer some correction.

Baby Jesus was a 'superior being', much like the superior being that incarnated as Moses, but there was no name given to this person. However, the fetus that was implanted in Mary was most likely a very special fetus - one that would allow for this superior being to be incarnated at this 'lower level'.

Moses was an 8th level planet (Naxiti) inhabitant named Xioxtin that had recently died, and was to be incarnated on Thiaoouba. He was offered to be the Liberator of the Hebrews, and accepted that 'assignment'. While he had been shown a preview of his life as Moses while in Astral body, he had to pass through the 'River of Oblivion' (birth passage'), and thus did not remember this preview. However, he was a 'superior being', and his Aural body still held the knowledge imparted during the preview, thus, he instinctively 'knew what he had to do', without actually 'Knowing'. From this, it can be seen that baby Jesus also, probably, 'knew' some things that were important, but had no 'direct' knowledge. Thus the longevity of his life, and the reverence given to him by the locals in Japan.

Adult Jesus, on the other hand, was indeed a Thiaoouban who had agreed to come to Earth to help humankind understand that there is a life beyond this one, as that concept had been abandoned by most people at that time. This Thiaoouban's name was Aarioc, and he abandoned his hermaphrodite body, so as to inhabit the adult body specifically created by the Thaori for his use on Earth as Jesus. Since he didn't pass through the 'River', he retained All his knowledge as a Thiaoouban, and put it to use so as to convince humankind of the Eternal Nature of the Aural Self, and it's inherit power. While this body was killed, other Thiaoouban's came and 'resurrected' this body so that it would further prove the timeless nature of an individual's Aural Self.

That this physical body was retained on Thiaoouba, just as other 'saviors' had been in the Golden Doko, points to both the reverence given to these personages, but also may point to some special attributes held by these bodies that the Thiaoouban's didn't wish for anybody to know about. As to reverence, by retaining these bodies also allowed the Thiaooubans to show to other 'special guests', like Michel, the validity of the narrative being promoted.

What attributes or 'programming' would be necessary for a body to allow for a Thiaoouban aura to inhabit it is up for conjecture, although I do have some 'insight' as to some possibilities. I'll suggest it is part genetic, and part physical.

In Unity and Peace
Kindred

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion