Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Thiaooubans Among Us?

Postby bhuvan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 pm

If you re read the book they mentioned that they can reduce their size. It means that they come directly rather than through an incarnation. I suspect the new uprising that happens may have their hand in it. (Occupy wall street for example)
bhuvan

Postby Kindred on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

bhuvan wrote:If you re read the book they mentioned that they can reduce their size. It means that they come directly rather than through an incarnation. I suspect the new uprising that happens may have their hand in it. (Occupy wall street for example)

Yes, this is true. But, they can not stay beyond 10 days by Divine Law. While that may be one way they'd be able to 'walk among us', I suspect that they don't do this for the exact reason that Thao had to wear a helmet and suit - they'd be exposed to some Serious Stuff - pathogens of all sorts, that they don't wish to be exposed to.

To be able to stay and observe 'on the ground', they'd need to be embodied in a human form that was capable of surviving the toxic and pathogenic environment of Earth. How a Thiaoouban aural entity could be hosted by a human body is what I have delved into in my previous posts, and resulted in the conclusions described. As I said, it most likely has to do with both the genetics and physiology of the host body. We know that they can 'seed' a human female, but it is also quite possible that a Thiaoouban aural entity could be hosted by a human fetus.

In this instance, it is also possible that this entity could 'alter' the fetal development as it would retain the 'mastery In nature' aspect of a Thiaoouban, at least until birth. I'd suspect that, upon birth, this Thiaoouban would then lose it's 'knowledge', once it passes through the 'river of oblivion', i.e.; the birth passage. This person would then live here among us, oblivious to it's origin outwardly, but this person may retain some innate knowledge of their origin via it's higher self. Perhaps this person would 'have a feeling' of 'something better', but could never pinpoint the reasons why they felt that way. I'd suspect this person would be akin to what we call an Indigo or Star Seed child. And, I think we all agree that there are many here among us now.

In Unity and Peace
Kindred

Postby bhuvan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm

9 days restrictions is only upwards. Otherwise Hebrews would have died when they accidentally landed here. Only upward is restricted. Downward only has an issue with adjusting here. (See an example given in Thiaoouba Prophecy itself)
bhuvan

Postby Shadowling on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm

bhuvan wrote:9 days restrictions is only upwards. Otherwise Hebrews would have died when they accidentally landed here. Only upward is restricted. Downward only has an issue with adjusting here. (See an example given in Thiaoouba Prophecy itself)

I think this is true :) Because Michel had to leave Thiaoouba after 9 days, so it must be only upwards
Shadowling

Postby Kindred on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm

bhuvan wrote:9 days restrictions is only upwards. Otherwise Hebrews would have died when they accidentally landed here. Only upward is restricted. Downward only has an issue with adjusting here. (See an example given in Thiaoouba Prophecy itself)

Yes, I stand corrected bhuvan. Thank You!

However, when 'moving down', the being doing so stands at great risk as, in the book's own words "If you go forward, disregarding Universal Law, you will die; if you go backwards, you expose yourself to worse conditions because your advanced spirituality can't exist in a materialistic environment." (pg 132, bottom - my emphasis)

It goes on to make an analogy of a well dressed man, having him walk through a farmyard 30cm deep in mud, and then have this man put mud into a wheelbarrow with his hands. With this example, we can see that what will happen to this person of a higher level, having come to a 'lower level', in that they will Severely Injure their level of Spiritual Development... perhaps even to the point of actually causing this person's aura to 'move down a notch', Spiritually. I imagine this would have a severe impact upon that person, and would affect them throughout their life while manifested here, and beyond, or on Any world that they happened upon, that was lower than where they came from.

Being that Spiritual development/Advancement is the Primary reason for physical existence, then, as described in the book, this 'lowering' is of Greater Harm, than death. A powerful statement, I would say.

Now, to the circumstance of a Thiaoouban who manifests here, via birth, for the assimilation of knowledge and transference to the Thaori so that they are fully informed of what is transpiring here. It is to be noted that such a person would have 'risen' through their Multiple Higher Selves to such a degree that there is Only Source as their 'Higher Self'... BUT they would still be subjected to the aforementioned 'dirtying' of their aural self... now This is a True quandary. Source does not wish to be exposed to such 'impurities'. Perhaps these people would thus work through an 'intermediary'.. such as the Thaori?

When these people manifest here, you can rest assured that they do it Only in the most Dire need, as when there are Significant spiritual issues to deal with on a particular planet... such as on Earth as it is today. I do feel that Earth and humankind is at this particular juncture... that we and Earth are at the precipice of a Great Danger. That any one of these people should expose themselves to these issues shows the Great Love they have for humanity, for that is their Nature. If only humans would be so giving as to offer such a sacrifice as this, we would easily transcend our problems. Ask yourself such a question... would You make this much effort? Your answer will help determine Earth's, and humankind's, fate.

In Unity and Peace
Kindred

Postby ronald on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm

yes, of course :sunny:
ronald

Postby Robanan on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:Abraham converses with the Lord God as he would
with a high ranking lord on Earth. And the Lord God answers him and is
accompanied by two other ‘men’ - the scribe does not speak of ‘angels’. Isn’t it
odd that God comes down to Earth in the form of a man, accompanied, not by
angels, but by men?

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:A passage from the Bible, two pages further on from the
one just mentioned, is also quite amusing: Chapter 19, verse (1): ‘The two angels
arrived in Sodom, and Lot was seated at the gates to Sodom. When Lot saw them,
he rose to go and kiss the ground in front of them’ - then he manages to get them
to go to his house, and suddenly, in verse five, ‘They called Lot and said to him:
‘Where are the men who entered your house?’. Now the scribe is referring to them
as ‘men’. Next, in verse (10), ‘The men reached out, made Lot come inside and
closed the door.’ (11) ‘And they struck blind everyone at the entrance to the
house, from the smallest to the largest person, so that it was useless for them to
try to find the door.’
speaking of two angels, then speaks of two men, and then describes two men
striking people blind. According to the Bible, such a ‘miracle’ requires at least an
angel! There my dear, is another good example of confusion in Earthly scripts.
The ‘men’ were quite simply our men from Thiaoouba.

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:We sent a spaceship and one of us appeared before the virgin, who was
indeed a virgin, telling her she was going to become pregnant. The embryo was
implanted in her while she was under hypnosis.

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:On the birth of the child, we appeared before the shepherds in the same way that I
demonstrated a few moments ago.

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:‘We landed on the mountain so as not to be seen by the people. It was
preferable at the time, for these simple people to believe in a God, rather than in
extra-terrestrials who watched over them and helped them.
‘So that is the explanation of the Hebrew people, Michel, but it isn’t finished. In
our eyes, these were the only people who followed the right direction, that is, the
direction of spirituality. Among them, and, later, among their great priests, there
were some who rumoured that a Messiah was going to come and save them.
They should not have told the people that, for they were reporting a part of the
conversation we had with Moses on Mount Sinai.

So I don't think Thiaooubans have problems in dealing with harmful bacteria from our planet.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Postby Krad on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am

I am somewhat unsure, but I will still share one of my experiences.

Last year, at the June of 2016, I had seen somebody, who might, or might not have been a Thiaoouban.

I have been walking, when I have seen a young woman walking in the opposite direction. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, was tall, but certainly not taller then 190cm. Her face was certainly very pretty.

Now, I would expect a Thiaoouban to wear as plain clothes as possible, and to has straight hair, as described by Michel.
I remember well that she was wearing a scarf, and had her hair at the left side of her head. Her clothes definitely looked terrestrial, and was neither extravagant, nor the simplest.

What was strange, is that when I had her in my vision, I could see a little blur around her. Such things happened other times as well, during dreams, or when my mind/higher self wants to *censor* something. I cannot explain it better, nor do I understand it completely.

When she was close to me she said something, it sounded like "hello" but I am not sure which language it was told. She did not talk into a phone.
Directly when she walked past me, and when she was closest and right next to me, the *blur* has become very strong, and for a moment I could have sweared she was at least 250cm tall. I am not sure how, perhaps I have seen another shape in the blur, but I just felt it.

After that, I have stopped in my steps and for a few seconds, just stand frozen. When I turned around, she was nowhere.
Krad

Postby Rezo on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 pm

interesting experience, thank you for sharing.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
Rezo

Previous

Return to General Discussion