Questions for Michel

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Zio

Re: Questions for Michel

Bastian wrote:If you were able to ask Michel a question what would it be?. Hopefully communication will be possible as Tom Chalko has Michel's fax number in Vietnam, and it would also be possible to visit him..
Visit him? Hum... not sure, he went there for a reason you know ^^.
Q1: hydromel
What is it like? What colour, smell and consistency does it have? What does it taste like? Is it sour / sweet / bitter or salty ? Did it taste anything like the sweet drink you were given with your first meal of manna whilst on the spacecraft?
HUH :roll: :roll: We have Hydromel on Earth you know?? I am currently drinking my homemade hydromel ^^. It is typically French... It taste sweet, because it is a mix of HONEY AND WATER (Hydro for water, mel for miel (honey in french)) and also yeast, and other ingredients. Thiaooubians might of mix other stuff too. It is said that Hydromel are the drink of gods... as you know, gods were actually thiaooubians ^^ LOLOLOL XP funny link right?
Q4: chakra shirt
Was the material very shiny? Did the colour used in the main Chakra points always follow the same pattern (eg: red for groin, orange for belly, etc) or did these colours change depending on the individual?
- Did the size of these Chakras change depending on the individual?
- What was the shirt material like? eg: was it like silk?
They say in TP that the Thaori (Thaora) have different chakra shirt colors, to match their own. Of course they have sizes! Will you wear an extra-extra-extra large thiaooubians size chakra shirt??
Q5: the Truth
Thao says the Truth is simple, but what is the Truth?
"The Truth is what continues to exist even after you stop believing in it.", quoting myself, taken from my MSN MySpace.
Q6: meditation and concentration
Clarification of these terms. In particular, their appears to be many definitions for the word 'meditation' eg: the Hindu/Buddhist meaning, and the Christian meaning.
Yes, meditation=relaxation of the mind. But in christianity, meditation=concentration. Thao wants to clarify that meditation=relax, then concentration, which is the meditation of christianity. "I meditate day and night on the word of God" quoting from Bible, somewhere XP.

Here's my question:
Q8: HOW DO YOU MAKE MANNA!?!?
Thao said it's made of oats and wheat (I think), but they didn't say how to make it. Maybe Michel doesn't even know this answer. It will be funny though if we knew how to ^^.

We don't need to ask Michel, ask ppl in this forum before! ^^
PyroKinetic

Leo wrote:In answer to Bastians original post (Questions for Michel), I have just one question for Michel and one thing I would like to say to him...

Where did the white race come from?... more so for interest sakes than anything.

and....

I would say to him.... THANK YOU.

Thank you for writing T.P. Thank you for telling us the truth, and most of all thank you for making me realize the purpose of our existance :D and then I would probably give him a hug :D
Ummm, whats funny is that thats not true, you know how it sais on thiaoouba site (believing is not enough , you must know), well even if you read the book 1million times you can never know anything 100%. Or for example u see a table, how can u prove its real? I mean all u did was read a book, a very intresting book, but you cant prove its true and you cant prove its fake, you will know what to believe or will know whats the truth once your dead. Well thats what i think.
dloheb

i agree, well you could prove something is fake... the sort of proof that doesn't seek to convince others, but becomes true through erosion, with time.. some things dissolve on their own
Lena

Marcus wrote:
Meedan wrote:
bomohwkl wrote:Q7: How do Thiaooubians demostrate their love among their people?
Telepathically, I would have thought. Hardly a need to 'represent' or 'demonstrate' it, they can give the pure feeling telepathically.
and of course physically. Every human at some stage needs physical love. I think that the Thiaooubans are no exception to this.
I assume the answer to this question would be "no", because they're hermaphrodites, but do thiaooubians have intercourse with eachother? do they at least kiss or feel any lust? do they have significant others?
PyroKinetic

Does it really matter? I mean cmon who gives a **** what they do?
Lena

sex (or lack of) is as much a part of life as diet, and I'm curious to know more about how they live
PyroKinetic

hmmm well ye i see just for curiousity, sorry.
Frozn

Coming soon!

Thiaooubans getting it on like you've never seen before! In this exclusive DVD we take you into the Haalis and give you a front row seat for the hermaphrodite action! Witness feats of sexual levitation and things we just cant show you here! Order today!!!

Offer not good anywhere on earth. :twisted:

I agree it's pointless on the physical end, but Lena's question of the physical affection is valid. Do they kiss? Who knows... Do they have great sexual passion? We can only assume they do, but I would hesistate to call it lust, seeing as the old testament (Their doing) listed lust as a sin. Is it lustful to crave your partner physically when you also maintain a deep loving adoration and respect? That depends on who you ask.

We DO know from Thao's words that they reproduce exactly as we do here on earth. My guess is that they choose who is going to be the male, and who will be the female. It may be possible for them to be both male and female (double intercourse, there I said it), but the positioning of the genitals would render the 2 partners into an odd looking human pretzel, and most importantly, the 2 would be facing different directions.

One of the things that seperates humans from animals is the way in which we have sex. We are the only species that are designed to have sex while facing one another, and I belive the reason for this is because of the emotions humans are designed to share with their lovers. So I think that holds true for Thiaooubans as well, 'double dutch' may be to them what 'doggy style' is to us. Something tells me they don't do either.

I think I've ruined another perfectly good thread. Vesko is going to tear his hair out when he reads this. :lol: :lol:
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Lena

haha :lol: I wonder what the Thiaooubians would think if they read this. which brings up another question: do you think they ever look at this forum? they must know of it.
ptex

Frozn wrote:I think I've ruined another perfectly good thread. Vesko is going to tear his hair out when he reads this. :lol: :lol:
:lol: I've almost fallen out my seat laughing when I read this last post of yours!!

I must say I wondered the very same and came up to a similar conclusion... we are the ones who don't seem to see the trees ;)
Lena wrote:I wonder what the Thiaooubians would think if they read this. which brings up another question: do you think they ever look at this forum? they must know of it.
Do Thiaooubans monitor this forum? I think they don't need to, they can know whatever they want either by directly reading a person's mind or accessing the psychosphere. One day we may actually see a "channeled" post made by one of us at their request, then we'll see what they have to say ... :sunny:
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Lena

I don't think they would do that for some reason
ptex

I know. It's just a manner of speaking.

I agree with you, they must know about the existance of the forum, or at least people "connected" to TP via an online forum.

I believe some people (forum members or not) may actually receive messages in due time via dreams or some other way (actually we receive signs both in real life and during dreams all the time).

Something I just started to venture myself into is: lucid dreaming and astral travel. I believe these are two incredible tools for spiritual growth. Anyway, we can definitely experience what's it like to astral travel so we finally know from our own experience. The practice of meditation and concentration plays a major role in mastering these 2 cases.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
kukulkan

I would also do all of that what PyroKinetic wrote. Many times :D. To be honest , this book saved me. All my life i was dreaming to be some kind of rockstar or whatever star u know. After i read the book i dream about shake Michels arm and hug him.

Michel and Lationusi lived on Earth at the same time. Today Lationusi is on Thiaoouba, Michel is still here. Where is going Michels astral body to reincarnate? Lets be honest, Michel as Soukou diserves some kind of reward , dont u think so? 81 lifes on inferior planets? Michel could be like any of Thiaooubans by now.

So.... where r u going in your next life my dear Michele? What is reward for you for being Soukou?

with love and light

Branco
the only purpose of human exist is to evolve spiritualy as much as it can
Rezo

if the martians had a spiritual civilization, assuming it was a category 1 [was it higher??] did any of them ever get relocated to earth [for example when bakaratini ships came million+ years ago] bakaratini ships might have picked up some blips there??

just an idea. remember that they had little technology, and maybe something 'happened' like a visit there

guess it depends on when mars cooled down. forgot.
leo kim

where is Michel ?

Where is Michel and what is he doing wherever he is?
Is there way to communicate with him ?
Does he have seminars ?
How one can communicate with him ?