Questions for Michel

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Hi Leo Kim, Nice name :)

Michel is in Vietnam, he has "retired" from lecturing, seminars, etc... and putting into practice what the Thiaooubians have told him we ALL need to do.
He is only contactable through Dr. Chalko I believe. He has his Fax and phone number in Vietnam.
Dr. Chalko is his Secretary, as such (I think that is what he calls himself sometimes) and can be contacted through the http://www.thiaoouba.com website.

Another website to look at is Michael and Yianna Meanwell's site http://www.meanwell.com.au. Yianna, as stated on their website, is the only person Michel has authorized to lecture on "Thiaoouba Prophecy/Abduction to the Ninth Planet".

There is plenty of information on both the above sites and this forum about Michel's journey and his two books.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
leo kim

Would it be possible to visit Michel in Vietnam ?
I would definitely interested in visiting him and hearing from him in Vietnam...
Can Tom Chalko organize such trip ?
survivor

Leo wrote:Hi Leo Kim, Nice name :)

Another website to look at is Michael and Yianna Meanwell's site http://www.meanwell.com.au. Yianna, as stated on their website, is the only person Michel has authorized to lecture on "Thiaoouba Prophecy/Abduction to the Ninth Planet".
Just to let you all know, it is only a verbal authorization as said by Michael Meanwell himself. Anyone can travel the world lecturing on the book TP.

..and if you're looking for Michel Desmarquet you may find him here http://www.micheldesmarquet.com
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
ptex

leo kim wrote:Would it be possible to visit Michel in Vietnam ?
I would definitely interested in visiting him and hearing from him in Vietnam...
Can Tom Chalko organize such trip ?
Although it's an interesting idea, I'm really not sure he'd like it. The only way to find out is to contact Dr. Chalko and brace yourself for the answer... The last thing I know of Michel's is that he's not very much willing to talk about TP, I guess he's been quite a lot when he was trying to "spread the word" and eventually got tired of it all. But the future is dynamic and you'll never know if you don't ask... so good luck with it :thumleft: and please let us know the outcome, I'm sure a few members of this forum would like to be a part of such an initiative.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
legiwei

Re: Questions for Michel

It has been quite sometime and I'm wondering is Michel still in a remote forest of Vietnam? What is he currently up to and is there a way that we can go visit him?
ptex

Hi Legiwei,
Welcome back :) As far as I know situation is still pretty much the same.
If he was a techie like some of us he'd be running this forum :lol:

I guess he's focusing on living close to nature and practicing a little Yoga and meditation. He seems clearly out of the rat race...
Have you seen the Japanese interviews with him, it's somewhere in this forum. Let me know if you need help locating them.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
legiwei

ptex wrote:Hi Legiwei,

I guess he's focusing on living close to nature and practicing a little Yoga and meditation. He seems clearly out of the rat race...
Have you seen the Japanese interviews with him, it's somewhere in this forum. Let me know if you need help locating them.
Yes i've seen most of the interview. So it's like he has left his family and went ahead to the jungles of Vietnam? Kinda funny since he could hv went to Australia instead. Just a little side thought.
Saigonizer

I live actually in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh city), I had some hint on his location (or maybe was it just a sign)..
Some Hindu guy I randomly met, told me about TP .. :pharaoh: just finished reading the book yesterday.
I wish I could bump into Michel to hear more of about TP..
Love and Light to All
shezmear

legiwei wrote:
ptex wrote:Hi Legiwei,

Yes i've seen most of the interview. So it's like he has left his family and went ahead to the jungles of Vietnam? Kinda funny since he could hv went to Australia instead. Just a little side thought.
Yeah but OZ is not cheep to live in.Let say you live out of town and you own your own your house your still going to spend at least $200USD a week just surviving...were as if you take some savings with the currency conversion you can do very well for yourself in other country's such as Vietnam.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C