Questioning The Book

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

soulrider

Re: quick question

the_greek wrote:How does level correlate with dimension if there is any correlation between the two. For example, can a 3D body exist on the Nth level?
Of course, but only for 9 days :roll:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

A 3d body can only exist on planet category 9 for 9 days, if that body is from a lower category planet - why I wouldn't even begin to know.... if I were to guess though, the reason why such a body actually dies, could be because as mentioned in TP, the closer you get to the source, the harder it is to keep getting closer, and they can actually merge w/it. So, to me that means, their physical bodies must be very complicated and so to survive there, you'd have to have a body that could maintain very specific vibrations that their planet and their spirits possess - which ours do not yet coherently enough possess [fractal reality] but just wouldn't be possible to properly maintain if you, from category 1, physically travelled to Thiaoouba and decided to stay. I think stuff like this is mainly important to know if you plan to physically [while alive] move to another world, lets just say, for hypothetical reasons. It helps me anyway, to understand more about how I am 'built.'

words like 'dimension' to describe category planet, or universe as in different category plantes existing in 'separate' dimensions of space, confuse me. Not to nitpick just b/c I see this on other sites like '4th density' or '5th resonance,' ie urantia book says universe has split universes as if occupying different frequencies ie not visibly detectable, etc. Its like, huh? If you're referring to the other bodies like astral, fluidic etc then sure their "less" dense at least in terms of how we measure density [mass per unit volume] - I think of that just in terms of a shifted mass/energy ratio, and planets are in the same dimension [if they are physical, with physical bodies [any] living on them], so despite the category, my gues is they are still resonating the same *net* amount to the physical dimension, despite category. Our telescopes are just not high resolution enough to "really" find other earth-like planets, and at that, those that are in the same time that we exist [we look far, redshift fx, we are seeing matter at a much different time - depends how far away we're looking].

Accurate view of the universe is probably dependant on our ability to understand what EM current actually is, how it flows, and what it 'physically' looks like and how it moves. And it can move in a lot of different ways, I think empty space isn't empty either, but full of this same electric or magnetic current or whatever [electric universe with plasma in the 'spaces' which 'bloomed' over time]

In a place like parallel universe for example [I much prefer parallel planet though wrt humans who get trapped there - no mention of parallel deep space right?], in short I agree its matter in 'meta-pause mode' that any new matter entering it goes into same mode - this place is mostly isolated from the rest of the planet, I think also either as new things to be designed, or, past designs rejected and/or not yet discarded, functioning as an archive/storage disc for God - in order to remember from creation *design* errors made, and to recover potential future desgin previous 'brainstorms' - So if we accidentally or deliberately [like Thao did] gain access to this place, its reasonable to assume the spirit meant for us at some point to find it, otherwise how can we able to 'bump' into it? On the other hand some people have been stuck there a real real long time and might still be there. ..To say // universe is a mistake implies lower category planets are not as well-designed as higher category ones. Since category planets have a purpose for evolution of spirit while physically existing, lower category planets can't be design mistakes, therefore we have to learn about oruselves and our world, including the weirder things like // universe/planet. So while on the surface, // universe seems an accident, it probably has a function like a 'matter archive' which can be useful sometimes, or in the case of Michel, maybe others? a discreet landing site. Or in the case of those stuck there 'a curse' which is maybe somehting to do w/being on a 'planet of sorrows.'
Rezo

Re: Questioning The Book

incidentally regarding // universe, or // region around earth, Ive been reading David Hatcher Childress's 'Antigravity and the World Grid' [1987]; and Edward Leedskalnin's 'magnetic current'.

in the first book, there is a point where David builds on the '10 vile vortices', that theres actually 20, [all located on cancer / capricorn tropics] and, that at certain points what he calls 'vortex gravity toss' he says disappeared planes, people etc are pushed, by these vortices, thousands of miles out into space, and - that NASA knows about it! Although Ive never read NASA admitting anything about it, its interesting because it speaks to the gravity 'warp' that is mentioned in TP for helping ships to take to space more efficiently. [but not to a parallel dimension]. Yet anyway; this comment you can find I think its around page 70. I havent read much farther yet.
dr_faust

So basically.. level does not equate to volume/dimension? Did I get it right? If this is so then the planet of Thiaoouba would not exist in our physical universe. This is my assumption and I might be wrong. If I am right then this whole Thiaoouba business can be dismissed as far as I'm concerned because it would be a senseless pursuit and should be confined to immagination since it has no basis in our reality unless you posess interdimensional travel capabilities and thus can materialize on that realm of existence. I hope this clears up confusion regarding my original question and incites further debate. :lol:
dr_faust

Re:

Rezo wrote: Accurate view of the universe is probably dependant on our ability to understand what EM current actually is, how it flows, and what it 'physically' looks like and how it moves. And it can move in a lot of different ways, I think empty space isn't empty either, but full of this same electric or magnetic current or whatever [electric universe with plasma in the 'spaces' which 'bloomed' over time]
'
There has been a lot of talk about the Plasma model of the universe...and it seems quite plausible and I agree with that comment to a certain extent. But
Electromagnetism is only one out of four forces (that we are aware of so far) that make the known universe run. EM sure can move in a lot of different ways and we can even see things like flux lines but plasma is still a property of matter and matter as we know it posesses mass and volume. When we talk about EM, it's mostly about the electron and the nucleus stripped of its electrons. Also, anyone else (such as that Chalko fellow) who claims that our soul is made of this EM stuff is of great suspect. But with all that being said, I must concur that the electric charge is a mysterious phenomenon and that we do not know anything, not even about the stuff we see and touch.
Rezo

check out these links that discuss the role of the brain, meridians, chakras/aura, and 'astral' measurements:

is astral synonymous with electronic exclusively? I tend to think of the other forces, gravity, nuclear strong/weak also, so - I see what you mean. However I myself am of the idea that EM is easier to test than other forces, so that may be why EM theories of reality are easier to look at than others like gravity. Dan Winter likes to explore gravity in such a way [he sometimes references Korotkov when he discusses his own heart tuner invention which is neat], but also focus on sacred geometry which actually to me is perfectly logical considering fractality [self-similarity] in nature.

But, as far as the soul being electronic, its not too far fetched to me - so, what is meant by 'electronic mass' for example? A conglomerated mass of free electrons, unbound by anything else? Or, electrons that actually orbit a nucleus with protons, neutrons, mesons/gluons/neutrinos, quarks, waves, strings, shapes, thoughts? I don't know either. I'd suspect they orbit something though.

http://www.emofree.com/Research/meridianexistence.htm [meridian imaging history]
http://www.news-medical.net/?id=9783 [acupuncture beyond placebo effect - brain imaging]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/delhiprani ... /Jan3.html [drugs like DMT, and aura holes - GDV - korotkov: 5th bullet under 'measurements']
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/obe.html [brain current in angular gyrus induced artifically to create OBEs - details of applied current??]
http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html [only just found this, will have to read more to see]

anyway, I guess what I'm trying to get at is that knowing more about the universe means exploring our body more, and better understanding the subtle energies, by testing it in various ways. Currently I'm trying to find more about the 'silver thread' and any associated measurements of it.
dr_faust

I'm going to check those links out and shall comment further on them. But to further clarify my point, basically what I meant is that our astral body or soul or whatever could not be composed of anything that is EM related because the surrounding environment would be able to interact with it directly to the point that it could be permanently harmed or even destroyed.

Consider the electron, it may have such a small mass that it may be insignificant from the macrocosmic point of view but regardless of it orbiting a nucleus or not, it is still a particle . Same goes for charges, waves and flux fields, even the waves that don't have mass can still interact with the environment and I would think that would be a dangerous state to be in for the astral body or soul.

Immagine walking up to someone with a huge magnet and scrambling their soul. lol ..Or whenever someone goes through an MRI or even just a vacuum tube. But jokes aside these forces and properties do come from somewhere. We just don't know where. This is where the theory of everything would come in handy and if someone finds it, that should put a lot of
questions to rest. (and maybe create a new set of them) I think all this quantum mechanics business is a bit kooky too
but if that is reality, we can't argue with that.
Phun20

Forgive me if one of these answers might be the same as a previous post, but I was too lazy to take the time to read all of the twelve pages.

1) What is it that makes us think Thiaoouba Prophecy is true?

Well, before you can answer that question, you have to wonder to yourself, "what does the author have to gain from lying about this?" The biggest reason would be Money, but, as many who have read the story might have noticed, it is being given away if you can't afford it, so I think to myself, "if he is after money, why give it for free if you can't afford it?" My conclusion is that money can be crossed off the list. Fame might be another, yet he (Micheal Desmarquet) clearly states that he wishes not to be contacted, followed, or even have a group named after him specifically, so Fame, and power (since they go hand in hand) Can't be considered. Since money, fame, and power are main reasons for doing anything like this, it gives me reason to believe that there are two conclusions left to consider (BTW, if I left out any possible reasons that is anything other than it being true, it would be greatly appreciated if you commented, or messaged me addressing the reason). 1. He is completely insane, and fabricated all of this, which then you would wonder the immense imagination it would take to tell a story with such fact as is in the story. 2. He really was abducted by aliens, and everything in the book is true. Seems to me like thats a 50/50 chance the book is true. I'm not giving my 100% confidence that this book is going to bring salvation, but it is atleast worth looking into.

2) Does the book explain 'God' or the 'Spirit'?

I think their belief is that the spirit is the origin of everything, and before everything, he was there, and he was always there, nothing was before him.

3) Why should scientists on ANY planet be moved to investigate a book like this?

Perhaps because it talks about science that even intrigues the most advanced scientist...
NJones

Grave doubts

Hello,

Over the last week or so I have completely changed my mind about TP, I now have grave doubts that Michel was actually abducted. Also I have serious worries about some of the content in the book. I think Michel believes everything he wrote, but I think the actual experience could have been some kind of trance/channelling and astral in origin.

The exact reason for my change of view I am not doing to reveal, but I am hoping someone else here will also come to the same decision. Anybody interested should read the works of David Hawkins, it will then become obvious as they may be able to verify the Truth of TP for themselves.

A good place to start is here: http://consciousnessproject.org/

Lets leave it like this for now, but maybe somebody here has already read his works and has tested TP? If so please PM me.

NJones
Robanan

NJones wrote:Over the last week or so I have completely changed my mind about TP, I now have grave doubts that Michel was actually abducted. Also I have serious worries about some of the content in the book. I think Michel believes everything he wrote, but I think the actual experience could have been some kind of trance/channelling and astral in origin.
I think you should rejoice your finding then, don't you think if you are worried then maybe it's because things don't fit together in your mind?

Some people have used some forms of calibration to determine the "level" of the conscious information of the book, I don't believe in such things simply because when I want to determine the "level" of the consciousness of some information I assess it with the help of my own mind and consciousness, the plus to this is that I might learn something new in the process too.

Jones, stop beating yourself in the head if you want it to stop hurting.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

dr_faust wrote:I'm going to check those links out and shall comment further on them. But to further clarify my point, basically what I meant is that our astral body or soul or whatever could not be composed of anything that is EM related because the surrounding environment would be able to interact with it directly to the point that it could be permanently harmed or even destroyed.

Consider the electron, it may have such a small mass that it may be insignificant from the macrocosmic point of view but regardless of it orbiting a nucleus or not, it is still a particle . Same goes for charges, waves and flux fields, even the waves that don't have mass can still interact with the environment and I would think that would be a dangerous state to be in for the astral body or soul.

Immagine walking up to someone with a huge magnet and scrambling their soul. lol ..Or whenever someone goes through an MRI or even just a vacuum tube. But jokes aside these forces and properties do come from somewhere. We just don't know where. This is where the theory of everything would come in handy and if someone finds it, that should put a lot of
questions to rest. (and maybe create a new set of them) I think all this quantum mechanics business is a bit kooky too
but if that is reality, we can't argue with that.
This is not new information faust, the astral body (which the book defines it as being composed of electrons) can be scrambled in "certain" ways. The assumption here is that electrons (and everything material or spacial) seem to have the capacity to carry and transmit information. Let's look at a big part of our "surrounding environment" called "Nature". Now nature not only doesn't harm astral bodies, but it also completely supports and in certain cases enhances all the properties and features of it. Does nature provide enough shielding and protection for the Astral body too? surprisingly yes, and that's why you can't go around with huge magnets and scrambling peoples souls, it won't work as it doesn't. Now I think you are suggesting that as the reason why you think the astral body is not and can't be made of anything EM related. To know for certain, which conclusion is the correct one? We have to seek evidence of "fail proof" information encoding methodologies within the information exchange processes that I mentioned. Those who believe in Intelligent Design also look to see and understand why specifically electrons are considered to be the best carriers of conscious information and all the other elementary processes that support life.

P.S. If to take this even further We suspect that even space itself is a carrier or container of certain (primordial?) information too since it has been "scientifically" experimented and scrutinized that seemingly consciousness can "somehow" affect space in certain ways see http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8276743351. (link courtesy of bomohwkl)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
NJones

Since having doubts about TP it is funny how questions are starting to pop into my head. Take for example the Arabic numerals that were supposed to originate from the Thiaooubians. According to Michel their whole planet is aesthetically beautifully, but their numbers are so ugly!

The earliest direct ascendants of the Arabic numerals we use are, I think, these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmi_numeral

This seems far more probably to me.

NJones
Robanan

:rofl:
ptex

Interesting enough, we can see that traditionally numerals (without TP) can be explained only based on previous hypothetical numeral systems but none, and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise, explains as clearly as in TP the SIGNIFICANCE of those systems. Thiaoouba Prophecy changed this by clearly relating each numeral with the number of angles it contains...

Look closely at how many of those systems (including the Arabic numerals you mention NJones) can be based on the very same numeral system from Thiaoouba. This doesn't prove anything but seems like a very strong evidence that can hardly be proven otherwise.

Well done for challenging TP, NJones. When someone crystallizes the "knowledge" based on beliefs, whatever the source and no matter how plausible they may seem, without sincerely searching the answers within, one is indulging in the very same danger TP warns us about: "following the flock" with all the things it brings attached: fanaticism, religions, political organizations, etc.

The main message I retain from Thiaoouba Prophecy, besides the fabulous government style of MU it illustrates so well (and which I would love to see back in our planet again), is the message for us to discover our spirituality, our relationship with the whole universe, and to search for our inner truths instead of blindly accepting others' realities. For me TP also serves as some kind of a beacon, never to forget my true nature and purpose, it's like a mountain I always keep in my eye sight for those moments when I loose my bearings amidst all of what is happening around me in the day to day life.

Good luck for you in your quest my friend! One way or another we're all aiming for the same goal :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

Jones the generally accepted idea is that people didn't know how to write numbers before the stone age and mathematics gradually evolved with man. The conceptual theory of the evolution of symbols is proposed that puts our so called "modern" way of writing numbers on top of the scale. The book proposes a different perspective on that. Our scientific establishment doesn't have enough "evidence" of what was before a certain point of time (or so they say).
Your line of logic is only good to conclude that our planet is more beautiful than thiaoouba because our way of writing numbers are more beautiful, so its completely irrelevant to the topic.
What is presented as an illustration of the numbers they use on Thiaoouba, is actually a depiction of the concept or a concept model "of an idea" that might as well be the origin of the numerical system we use today. I wouldn't wonder if I'll find out one day, that the people of Thiaoouba do really use such an original concept to write numbers.