Questioning The Book

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Re: Questioning The Book

Ptex, I don't really see the advantage of having a numeral system where each digit contains the same number of angles as the digit itself. Can you?
Robanan

Again Jones, that's completely irrelevant in making any point about weather or not Michel did really travel to thiaoouba or he saw it in a dream. But let me make a few wild guesses of my own since you ask if it has any advantage, it seems to me that it actually may have. The number of angles in each digit is a "pattern", now it makes me wonder if that's related to better technology of data and information processing, than the Binary code system we use in our computers. Seems interesting since we can make computers detect and pickup such patterns easily.

What if they code and process data and information using a 10 digit number system (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)?

...and if they know how to phase encode immense amounts of "10 digit coded" data... say processor instructions... my head will explode imagining what operations could such a powerful processor do... and yet they say they simply model nature... that is... the brain?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ptex

Brilliantly explained Robanan!!! :applause:

NJones, I believe Robanan already answers your question.
I would only add something obvious which is the fact that we have no certainties, only something that seems to point in a certain direction which for me seems plausible enough. The advantage I see in this numeral system is that there's a perfectly logical and precise reason for the numerals to be the way they are and that this is not due to chance or some random spur of creativity.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
rishmash

Good on you for questioning the book.

Here is one way I verified that certain information in the book was completely and utterly true.

Introspection and study of myself. After reading the book I spent many years personally examining the chakra system and the aura that was talked about at great length. I did courses, learnt how to heal, and to work with the chakras. My first step was attunement to Reiki, and then I really went and studied a healing process that works a great deal.

I cured myself of chronic anxiety, severe depression, and developed my base (root chakra for 6 months) to address a psychotic break that lasted for 3 days. This was brought on from initiation into a certain meditation group that teaches you how to reach the light. Got the tunnel opened and then things went south for me, yet the tunnel and the distant light was a verifiable observable fact.

I can now spin my chakras intentionally (clockwise and anti-clockwise) and can register different emotional states in each chakra, identify parts of a chakra that are damaged and I can navigate between different layers of the auric field and experience different states of being.

Having studied psychology and practised as a therapist (cognitive, analaytical and transpersonal), I can tell you that the best way to radically shift, is to learn how to manipulate your energy field.

I have had guides work through me and do psychic suergery on people I have done laying of hands on.

My day job is a statistican, and the same principles and methods I use in my work daily can be applied to studying the aura.

The book changed my life, and did so radically. Meeting Michel left me in no doubt that he was telling the truth. He was sane, human, displayed no traces of psychosis I could detect etc.

Rishmash
ptex

Powerful and inspiring testimonial Rishmash!! :D
I share a very similar experience to yours! In my case I also found complete coherence in Thiaoouba Prophecy and it also prompted me to venture into the healing universe :) Exactly like you, Reiki is one of the healing methods I found.

I'm wondering what meditation group you mention? Years ago I was a Quan Yin practitioner, whose meditation technique is twofold: both in light and inner sound.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
rishmash

Ptex,

That was the group. My heart was not really in it, and when I got initiated, it was all a bit strange to say the least from my perspective. I don't believe in masters, although I think a few pretty amazing people walk this planet. The work that has most influenced my exploration of the aura and the energetic system is Barbara Brennan. Many things she wrote about in her two books I have personally tested and verified. Her information is simply amazing.

Take care my friend :D
ptex

Wow!! I also had the very same feeling! For me it was almost a form of violence such a strict and demanding practice. I didn't know a single person using that meditation method who didn't have problems with their families or relatives given the demand its practice brought attached. Personally I was not ready for it for I wasn't (still am not) aiming to be a monk. In our meetings we used to talk about it and also how it all was justifiable and actually expectable for the "greater good". But I remember well Thao's words (page 146):
’Those of them who are more experienced, will be able to give advice, but no one should ever adopt a position as master.
‘The Master came 2000 years ago - or, rather, I should say ‘one of the masters’
I still didn't read Hands of Light, from Barbara Brennan (although I always felt a high interest in reading precisely this title), but I'm also a fan of Donna Eden's works. :thumright:
~William Wordsworth
rishmash

you know what ptex, from time to time i think about doing that same practice again, i seek deeper proof of the afterlife than what i have managed to gather now, and i am still more of a believer about the afterlife than someone who truly knows about the afterlife, i get the aura and the chakras really well for someone who cannot directly see the aura #-o i think i really want to astral travel but do not have the discipline for it, even one experience is all i would need to convince me, i may pursue this same meditation practice some time in the future without the master stigma attached, at the moment i use brain entrainment to relax me :lol: it is really good at times, lifeflow is quite good, and i definitely feel more peaceful and calmer from using it :D
Rezo

For # symbols, theres lots in the universe I bet. It seems simple enough, and sometimes simple is just better [more efficient]. Of course it only goes to 9. the number 10 does not have ten angles...I think to assume its esoteric might be hasty at this point, theres so much else to learn first [like exploring better ways to look out into the universe imso] - in my silly opinion [not an astronomer or know anything about making better telescopes!]. Maybe theres a deeper reason but I can't think why, apparently the universe is modeled on 9, but Ive no clue why. vedic math tricks with 9 are neat though. arguably, if the base youre work with is different, another number could be the 'center' instead...all i can think is, 3 is the minimum number of points you need to have a 2-dimensional plane, and 4, the minimum [tetrahedron-like shape] for a 3-dimensional shape. things like hypercubes/spheres/etc, are very complicated...

On reincarnation: this version of the below 'explanation' of it isn't in the book, per se, but explores the concept itself for better understanding and clarification on what it is or isn't, hopefully. If not then use your filters, or I can bring it up in the unrelated area. Based on interpretations of korotkov's [developer of realtime GDV technique] "light after life" book, made by Dan Winter...I mentioned him earlier - after more careful examination of his 'get fractal or get dead' theories on consciousness, it seems to lean more towards fear-induction, rather than as much towards personal empowerment, which I feel he barely touches on. He uses very nice scientific / large words like 'phase conjugation [consciousness] dielectric [!]' and 'non-destructive infinite charge compression'... but then advises repeatedly [paraphrasing from website, below] to avoid cube and hexagonal structures of all kinds to live/work/die in, because they suck away and trap inside it, the life force, and if you die in places like this, your ability to reincarnate/self refer/fractality, or survival of death, goes down dramatically, effectively [??]. :His CV looks pretty good, from a first look, what I'm concerned about is his readiness to scare about reincarnation, that he seems to equate in terms of severity, to long term drug abuse effects on the soul mentioned in TP [not what he specifically says, but the intended parallel becomes apparent if you watch him speak about it on his videos]... scratch: Theres other things he talks about but Ill limit it here for reincarnation/life after death subject.

goldenmean.info is a very large site; just watched a lecture he did in [same site]/fractalwater , and apart from lots of pretty phi drawings, im not really drawn into this particular concept of his, as Ive been a while ago - although i still like his idea [not really only his idea] of 'biologic architecture - i.e. dokos, and natural roles phi may have. The egg shape is more frequently occurring naturally, than a 'cube' or 'rectangular' or 'hexagonal' shaped home or hospital [no natural cube shaped eggs or seeds anywhere, etc].
Rezo

Hi this one might be easier to get into:

pyramid on mars - from TP images that are shown ---

I refer back to the book where its said Martians were more or less a non-technological civilization with a higher spiritual focus [noting irony of how, on earth, mars is thought to have to do with war :roll: ] ....so who built their pyramid? When, etc. Just made me think, if it was manmade - perhaps they used natural rock?? who knows, just wanted to make an observation.

this popped in there when i was reading about burj dubai [office building], which is supposed to be over 2600 feet high [~800 m].
Krad

The pyramid on mars have been built by the martians, most likely using some kind of telekinesis to cut the rocks and move them, or if they were evolved enough, they could materialize the rock in the shape and place, where they wanted.
Most likely these pyramids have been builded after they became a spiritual civilisation.
Rezo

Heres a few interesting articles, the subjects reprinted on lots of sites, and the discovery's been around/known already, to some. Im surprised theres no posts about it here yet. This is regarding the dark-energy plasma 'tubules' composed of birkeland currents, that generate a spider web, throughout the universe!

An interesting image on the second link, on a sub-page there, shows the neural net comparison to a rodent's brain, to show the uncanny similarity of the micro and macro, in a very literal sense, and to me its fascinating confirmation of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cosmology [background]
http://www.dapla.org/meridian.htm [images]
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/universo/cosmos12.htm [more info]
http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF- ... 1&.intl=us
[the above link is a cache, for some reason the official document isn't viewable anymore].
pax47

TP Book

the big letters, exclamation points, and spaced out sentences and paragraphs just annoyed me while i read
and threw off my concentration then.

Why is there some flaws in the book? such as mentioned above..
[-o<
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

Hey you know - yeah.... I posted this in the wrong place.

It doesn't really question the book at all....I originally intended to mention this probably in science area, or general info.

Woops #-o
pax47

Skepticism

Hi Guys. I'm a reader of the book TP and other books of Dr. Chalko. Ahmm. And a year ago I was a believer. But, guys I'm sorry. I do really like cosmology, biology, psychology and even spirituality (etc). But, as I exposed my self in science. I started to doubt things in an organized way. I became a skeptic.

In other words I lack belief in this doctrine. There are so many questions that bothers me which cannot be answered.

No.1 issue "Evolution? Creationism?" - Animal DNA VS Human DNA anyone?
No.2 issue "The death of Arki?" - I though they are perfect
No.3 issue "So what if we are not yet evolved? Its not ignorance but an acceptance of the nature of step by step learning"
No.4 issue "A full believer of TP is like an indoctrinated religious person."
....etc

I need honest questions and reactions. [-o<

Peace! \:D/
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"