Questioning The Book

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Re: Questioning The Book

i don't believe either, and that is increasing my knowledge
shezmear

i would like to believe but i am still in the process of understanding. if i am still here in 2014, which i may well be, and which is not to far away, i would have to conclude that either through mental instability or a lack of mental spine i attached myself to a belief system that was by all means false. i can live with that, just as long as it is the truth.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
BlueHaze

I don't think that believing is enough anyway, like it was stated in the book "you need to know". Also it was written many times in the book that it was not meant to, and Michel didn't want to become a religious leader of any sort, I believe that's why he finally decided to vanish too..

Also it's worth to notice that I never found any sufficient, straight out answers in the book anyway, only a lot of questions which I felt I needed to find some answers to. So what it did was that it has set me on a new journey, and in the end I wouldn't care less if the book was true or not, as I feel it has already made me ask the right questions to put myself on a new and more fruitful path in my life.

BTW, not sure if anyone else noticed this, but how is it possible that if Arki's spaceship traveled slightly below the speed of light, it has traveled both Thiaoouba AND Earth?? AFAIK this is simply not possible with that level of technology. Also another interesting thing I found that there might be a hidden hint in the book, namely since the name of the spaceship which is Agoura. I tried to put that in google earth and found out at least one place with that name, Agoura Hills, CA USA. Hmm.. :-k Not sure if it has anything to do with the speed of light though :lol:
pax47

Understanding reality doesn't require faith, And we all know that it requires effort and passion.

It is not enough to believe and to "know" this message book and live it as your source of life because its so very sad that you made conclusions of things which is not justified. If reincarnation is true then this quote applies to us: "Failure is a part of the game".

To all TP believers. Think critically and you'll know that cherished beliefs tend not be cherished but it will be questioned and sort wrong judgments hence furthers and elevates awareness.

Peace!
:kiss:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
shezmear

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"

I think this is true particularity when you are dealing with this planet...

There are some parts of the book I think are factual based on cross referencing that I have done example with NDE and the higher self, I have had experience with this,there is a lot in the book that makes complete sense however I am at a loss to prove any of it in full to my self let alone anyone else.

I don`t like games of cat and mouse and hide and seek and having to invent notions to fill in gaps in information that should be filled in.

I think what we determine as reality must be protected and looked over with great attention other wise it is easy for notions to slip in that are false, and once that happens one is not only wrong but delusional.
J.C
ArioK

Why would any scientist ever want to look further into the book? As Buddhist would say Everything is Mind alone and science cannot understand the nature of material reality because they don't understand the nature of consciousness. They still fail to admit that material is in fact cosciousness. Just like all materiality is God himself.

I know the book to be true because I have verified the inner light that the book speaks of. And I know it is repeatable as any good scientist would like to have happen.

The archological site of Puma Punku is The Smoking Gun Hard Evidence to the validity of TP in my Book. Dolomite is the hardest stone and can only be cut by diamonds, yet main stream scientist expect us to believe that primitive bronze age Indians carved perfectly straight and square 6MM lines and drilled perfect circle holes all the way through, in perfectly level interconnecting flagstones and walls, weighing hundreds of tons at 16,000 ft elevations that were quarried 12 miles away, 2,000 years ago !?
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
shezmear

Yes the Puma Punku is the smoking gun of.... something.....to conclude that it was done my primitives is ***.I saw a documentary on these rocks and they had a professional rock cutter with the latest technology who was baffled at how these rocks could be cut, let alone with out machinery as he could not cut them like that with machinery as the rock is super hard.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Ancient-Mysteri ... Tiahuanaco

For my own part I do not see this as a proof that everything is true in TP just that at some point someone was very advanced.The things that I find I guess truthful about TP is the information on how to start a civilization, in all I can not fault it.It is the only system that will eradicate all the bugs that the current system has.It is this information that the book has which tells me someone was thinking.

This is the sort of information that even if the book is false I would follow.....

I guess these days my fall back position is this, if I`m still here in good health surrounded by motor cars and shopping malls by 2014 then I will conclude the book is a well crafted half truth.....Also I too have meet the light, ArioK I would be interested in hearing about how you did it and your experience if your willing to share because it is not easy to do and when it happens it is a proof, often life changeing.
J.C
shezmear

J.C
ArioK

@Shezmear. Meditation. Surrendering all things to God. I too must journey within again. The light calls us to surrender everything to it, from ego to bliss. I have not yet myself stepped into it. I have seen it meditation and knew to continue observation of the breathe and not focus on it when it reveals itself lest it dissappear. Just as Dr.Chalko says. Try and observe where the inner sound is coming from. For an unknown amount of time I witnessed it as a spider web looking star. Then I chose to break off my mediation Because at that moment I knew there was another universe within.

It took me 45 days, of 45 minute meditation sessions. I had a friend who knew nothing about meditation who was Mormon His whole life and he found it in 2 nights!!! Very young he was 19 or so. I too want to return to searching for it again. It seems that with 2012 approaching the inner light is easier to find.

With Love & Light
Ken
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Robanan

Last time I tried was an experience of a conversation I probably had with myself over understanding how it is for people when they feel they are not ready to take the next step in their lives, the conversation went exactly as follows:
Unknown Source: Do you think you are ready?
Me: Yes.
Unknown Source: Come then.
(I couldn't even see the light no matter how hard I was making effort to lock on the sound, which is something I normally do every night before falling asleep)
Me: I can't.
Unknown Source: You are not ready then.

I was left with the impression that the voice made it all sound much easier than I think it is. The immediate feeling was that I need to practice more concentration and that I need to stop looking and just start seeing.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
pax47

ArioK wrote:
It took me 45 days, of 45 minute meditation sessions. I had a friend who knew nothing about meditation who was Mormon His whole life and he found it in 2 nights!!! Very young he was 19 or so. I too want to return to searching for it again. It seems that with 2012 approaching the inner light is easier to find.

With Love & Light
Ken
How does 2012 related with meditation? :scratch:
ronald

p.167
It is very bad to know the future
shezmear

[quote="ArioK"]@Shezmear. Meditation. Surrendering all things to God. I too must journey within again. The light calls us to surrender everything to it, from ego to bliss. I have not yet myself stepped into it. I have seen it meditation and knew to continue observation of the breathe and not focus on it when it reveals itself lest it dissappear. Just as Dr.Chalko says. Try and observe where the inner sound is coming from. For an unknown amount of time I witnessed it as a spider web looking star. Then I chose to break off my mediation Because at that moment I knew there was another universe within.

Tom once said , if you meditate everyday for 90 days one time in those 90 days it will happen for sure, I have found this to be true, you will fall over an experience with your higher self at least once in those 90 days.Mine came on spontaneously after 5 days of fasting and prey, the other time was when I used to meditate for 30 minutes everyday.I know why soul mates a drawn together, you would to anything to hold onto that feeling, it`s sooooo gooooooood!!!, I have never felt loved so much..... :kiss: I was like falling out of my body, reading to explode, you can die from pro longed exposure to it...
J.C
shezmear

Robanan wrote:Last time I tried was an experience of a conversation I probably had with myself over understanding how it is for people when they feel they are not ready to take the next step in their lives, the conversation went exactly as follows:
Unknown Source: Do you think you are ready?
Me: Yes.
Unknown Source: Come then.
(I couldn't even see the light no matter how hard I was making effort to lock on the sound, which is something I normally do every night before falling asleep)
Me: I can't.
Unknown Source: You are not ready then.

I was left with the impression that the voice made it all sound much easier than I think it is. The immediate feeling was that I need to practice more concentration and that I need to stop looking and just start seeing.
What I found is this, you don`t go looking for it, it happens spontaneously when the right conditions fall into place, a lot like everything you see around you...if you mediate and keep a still mind for say 10 minutes and you do a 30 minute meditation it will happen spontaneously,you need to be very calm and still, and its almost as though you aline with it.It suddenly comes and its like your trying to stay centered because it distracts you out of the blue you will feel some light and then a love so perfect you nearly faint.Some times it will be light sometimes it can just be love.Also I used to lower myself into mediation count to 10 with every breath, then take out the counting and just the breath, then take out the breath and just arrive and be still, then every now and then it would happen.If I did have a goal it was to be at one at peace, to center in this moment, free from want.The funny thing is after the light I had a whole lot of want, for more.... :lol:, I was like bring that *** on!!!!
J.C