Are You Contributing to the Destruction of Civilisation?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Are You Contributing to the Destruction of Civilisation?

From TP
When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation.
It requires that people rise above hate, resentment, jealousy and envy, and that each person, whether he be street sweeper or community leader, put his neighbour before himself,offering his hand to whoever needs it.
‘Everyone has need, both physically and mentally, of his neighbour’s friendship - not only on your planet, but on all planets
. As Jesus said, when we sent him to you almost 2000 years ago: ‘Love each other’ - but of course...‘Thao!’ I interrupted again, almost rudely this time. ‘What did you just say in regard to Jesus?’
‘Jesus, Michel was sent to Earth from Thiaoouba almost 2000 years ago - just as Lationusi also went to Earth and has returned.’
Of all that had been explained to me, it was this unexpected revelation which shocked me most. At the same time, Thao’s Aura rapidly changed colour. The soft gold ‘mist’ around her head become almost yellow, and the gentle shower of colours from the top of her head, blazed forth with new energy.
‘A great Thaora is calling us, Michel. We must go immediately.’ Thao stood up.

Do you know what Thao was going to say after of course if Thao was not interrupted.....
Meedan

Wouldn't she have known he was going to interrupt? I think even I would have been able to anticipate that one, so she wouldn't have been surprised. So it's strange that she attempted to say something afterwards.
With Love