Nine (9) in Time

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Nine (9) in Time

Well everyone knows the example of number nine being an imoprtant number. One of the important things that happens ever nine is it takes nine months for a child to develop. (It could be a coincidence)

Anyways, I was thinking about that example and I must say I am confused.

What if we were on a diffrent planet, would the way we measure time in a logical fasion some how equal out to a number nine ?

Is our time logical, dose our time have any bearing on the universe sort to say, meaning. Meaning that what would make it conform to the point where things designed with the number nine would be recgonizable.

Also, did TP say anything about how the people of mu measured time?
Anyone with me on this :?: Perhaps we should examine our most basic concepts to make sure they are logical so as to not miss anything obvious.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

I've only wondered the same about the human pregnancy period. It's an intriguing question, and I have no insights so far.
TP did not say anything about how time was measured in Mu.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

Maybe because time is not important.. :) Our spirits/souls/concious(whatever you call it, I hope you understand what I want to say) is not limited by time. Your day should not be limited by time, your spiritual advancement is not limited by time either. Time is something that we keep track of for certain tasks. Watches got introduced into the industrialization period. Where we had to keep track of time and know when things had to be ready. Personally I haven't wore a watch for over a year now. I do have a cell phone that I take a look once a while when I am interested or wondered about the time. I see time as some short of bondage to our daily activities. I only care about time when I have to go to class so I won't be late. Since I haven't been wearing a watch it is easier for me to be on time. Quite amazing isn't. Let me ask you one question. Have you ever fallen at sleep and told your self. I will wake up at ex. 8 am. Magicly it happens to be awake. Or you might have your alarm clock set at 8 and you could wake up at 7:45. How about when you wake up physicly. How does our body know we are rested and how does our body understand that its 8 and I should wake up at that time. How does our body/mind keeps track of time? Hmmm. :) Interested to see your comments :)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Leo

Maybe because time is not important.. Our spirits/souls/concious(whatever you call it, I hope you understand what I want to say) is not limited by time. Your day should not be limited by time, your spiritual advancement is not limited by time either. Time is something that we keep track of for certain tasks.
So true
In scientific terms, God could be described as a huge electronic mass in the centre of the universe. - Taken from the Meanwell website
Thao also stated that it is eternal the present to the G.I. This makes me realize how we measure time. A day is the time it takes for EARTH to rotate on it's axis. A year is the time it takes for EARTH to travel around the sun.... and so on. So the meanwell website makes perfect sence... The G.I. has nothing to rotate around, it probably has no axis so therefore it has nothing to basis anything to measure time. That is why Thao told Michel how each different planet measured its time. because each planet, whether it is in this solar system or any other are all different.
Well everyone knows the example of number nine being an imoprtant number. One of the important things that happens ever nine is it takes nine months for a child to develop. (It could be a coincidence)
Logically it can only be a coincidence, as I'm sure if we lived on Mars, where a month is different to Earths, it would still take 9 Earth months for a baby to develop. Yet on Mars it could be measured as 12 months (this figure I took a guess at as I don't know the length of a Martian Month).
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Leventis

What is G.I.?
Logically it can only be a coincidence, as I'm sure if we lived on Mars, where a month is different to Earths, it would still take 9 Earth months for a baby to develop. Yet on Mars it could be measured as 12 months (this figure I took a guess at as I don't know the length of a Martian Month).

That seems to make sense to me.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Vesko

G. I. stands for the Great Intellect, the term for the Creator used by Tom Chalko in his book "The Freedom of Choice".
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Leo wrote: Logically it can only be a coincidence, as I'm sure if we lived on Mars, where a month is different to Earths, it would still take 9 Earth months for a baby to develop. Yet on Mars it could be measured as 12 months (this figure I took a guess at as I don't know the length of a Martian Month).
Mars is 699 Days vrs Earths 365 days a year. In the book it was one of the places the Bakarantini's decided to consider, so yeah you're statement rings true.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Zark

Vesko wrote:TP did not say anything about how time was measured in Mu.
The Mayas have left their imprint on other cultures however, and I assume that they also left behind something in this regards. Particularly in South America
The following is from TP pg 129 :
It was the Mayas, very learned colonisers from Mu, who governed the country, and they constructed there, a replica of the Pyramid of Savanasa.

The following is from TP pg 93 :
‘I must emphasise the following point: prior to embarking on their exploratory expeditions of the planet, the inhabitants of Mu had conducted research by means of the Pyramid of Savanasa. As a result of this research, it was decided to send forth the flying ships and to colonise New Guinea and the southern Asiatic region - that is, all to the west of Mu. Simultaneously, they set up colonies in South America and Central America.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Kestrel

I think this refrences to the "Olmec" and Myans correct. The Myans of south america, who dissapeared. The Aztecs and Incas (various many other smaller dominion tribes) are the later to come about from those colonies.

Perhaps anyone else concure ?

Anyone ever study the Ice Bridge theory that people came across thru Sibera/Russia to Alaska via an ice bridge chasing non other then prehistoric mammoths (elephant type creature with tusks). Anyways I heard that after a dig in lower South america (chili ) that they were stumped because of conflicting time line. Unfortunatly this is from my momory so I have no link :(
However, it would support the book.
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel, yes, that's the official theory for the population of the Americas.
However, I wouldn't say they were stumped, since this is still the official version, AFAIK -- when they find extraordinary evidence that they don't like, they discard it since it doesn't fit their a priori accepted theory, and overcome the stumping feeling ;).
Kestrel

There always seems to be withheld evidence because it just can't possibly be true or else it would mean, it would mean that we have just encounterd another unkown in our stuides. Its true vesko, I wonder how many times they run across that.

Sometimes I look around, I like to think of the first part of the book in chapter one, where michael is so shocked thao states something to the effect of "you only still think you're in you're earthly universe, when in fact you're not". I need to not limit myself to thinking so earthly, rather then thinking outside the box, just outside our little rock, our little sphere might be just as good ;) Unless you think the earth is a flat box. I think the earths round. :wink:
Thao