New Thiaoouba Prophecy Available

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

bomohwkl wrote:
What can I do to let them feel free doing all that they think they want/need to do;
One problem is that if you allow to do that too often , people will use their free-will to exercise control on you and remove your other needs. It is the same thing of allowing them do to what they feel free but don't allow you to do what you feel free to do. I understand that most people lack of self-assertion. Developing self-assertion skill is very important.
You are right Bomo, it's a challenge indeed. The people who are close to me care for me and love me and respect me, even my cats stop playing and come to rest on my knees and shoulder when I'm meditating, while at the same time showing their affection and care with purr sounds and caressing tender moves. :)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Alisima wrote:
Robanan wrote:I know. :) I sometimes prefere to allow a song that I like to play in the background in order to just enjoy a resting mind rather than aiming for a deep spiritual experience which would require silence. I think I shouldn't have used the word meditation.
You can meditate on everything. Silence just makes it easier for you. When someone is skilled in meditation he can do it everywhere, during work for instance, or when chatting with someone, as long as he doesn't let the mind go astray. How else can one meditate in the nature, with the bird singing, the water falling and all kinds of animals who make noise??
When one is maditating on something Alisima one is simply not meditating.
there are two factors:
1-Noise: To be specific unharmonic artificial noise is dangerous when one (deliberately or not) tunes his natural vibration to it Through "Adaptation". This is when we say "oh, That sound?! I got used to it."
One can heal himself by tuning to natural vibrations of the aura of a healthy tree I call it "The song of Life" composed by GI.
My own father has over and over experienced an euphoric state of well being along with visual color stimulation stimulation; when he consciously tunes his vibrations to the vibrations of Beethoven's "Euroica".
Just imagine how destructive and dangerous can sounds be if we allow them to reach our temple within.

2-Loud Loud Sounds: You know! and we are Warned enough about it!

We should and We can simply avoid point "2" mentioned above.

If you notice there is always a "sound" playing in the background no matter where we are. At it's best we have the "Inner Sound" playing in the background even when the environment is perfectly silent. So by taking this in consideration; Point "1" starts to seem far more a delicate matter. Experience tells me that sometimes we simply cannot avoid dangerous noise. This means that we have to either cope or deal with it. There is a Vast possibility for us to partice our Freedom of choice here. I personally Found out that I simply can change my attention alternatively to the things I like most and are even beneficial and more satisfying for me. (Like allowing the music that I enjoy most to play in the background instead of Dangerous noise, please notice that this is different than "Listening" to music during maditation.)
My knowledge is very limited regarding these matters and is mostly confined within the extent of my personal experiences.
Alisima wrote:
Zark wrote:Hmmm... this got me thinking:
If you and your HS previewed the life you were about to lead and saw that you would take hallucinogenic drugs, then certainly both you and your HS would reject that life. Both the HS and you are harmed in such a scenario and therefore I wonder how drug use can come to exist at all...
It is a good question indeed. And I seriously doubt how much drugs DOES damage you. TP and tom said it caused you to send false information to your HS. But doesnt daydreaming and violence (etc.) also send false information?? With hallucinogenic drugs you start to create your own storyline. You don't interpret the things the way they are but you create something that does not exist. According to tom the things you create interfere with the HS, simply because they are false. But like I said, isn't every other emotion we have also created by OURSELVES, like hatred for instance. Isn't that false information either??
Alisima I think That any HS is far more intelligent that you have imagined it to be. In my view the HS would naturally need to work with interfaces he has in common with it's clients. The clients can damage their interfaces they have with their HS but not the HS himself. Plus to this each client must have a separate password protected personal folder for storing let's say default settings, favuorite links, personal software, previous lives etc.
Drugs and noise can damage this personal folder also since the person and the person alone has access to it through their interface with their HS.
Other things like Violence, Lust, Material experiences in general more likely go through such an interface (damaged, or not) and the HS's duty is to work with this information. I think if the HS is faced with unverifyable, Damaged information it simply throws it into something similar to the recycle bin you may have on the desktop of your computer. Damaged electrons are like 1.44 Floppy disk with too many bad sectors I either format them thoroughly or disintegrate them. No one would be ever able to persuade me that such details are being overlooked in the universe :wink:

Alisima wrote:I do not suggest drugs is harmless, it definitly causes people to become dumb. However, I know various people who actually CHANGED their lives because of a hallucinogenic experience, they became more self-aware and stopped most of their criminal behavior.

So in my opinion drugs is a path too. It is something some people have to have to advance. Even IF it is a step back, perhapse that step back causes different thing to happen which eventually makes them progress.
I seriously doubt that the "Change" in the life of the people you mentioned was to their benefit. I think they became so Dumb, that they became too stupid to act criminally as before. They look like thieves who have cut their arms in order not to be able to steal anymore. They did not stop acting criminally through understanding of the fact that acting criminally leads to their personal suffering and the suffering of the people subjected to their crimes.
For a person to become self-aware the person must see himself in a mirror, first. Allow me to bring to your attention that This is only the first step; and that this very first step cannot be made by a person who drugs himself.
You are right in saying that it is a step back. It is such a step back that one cannot move forward anymore unless the person repairs the damage he has done to himself (i.e. learns to grow arms and hands again). The person may choose not to repair the damage he/she has done to himself/herself. So a person makes progress only and only when he consciously chooses to and acts responsively. It all depends on the level of intelligence of the person.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Robanan wrote:When one is maditating on something Alisima one is simply not meditating.
My bad, I should have written this:
Alisima wrote:You can meditate everywhere. Silence just makes it easier for you. When someone is skilled in meditation he can do it everywhere, during work for instance, or when chatting with someone, as long as he doesn't let the mind go astray. How else can one meditate in the nature, with the bird singing, the water falling and all kinds of animals who make noise??
Robanan wrote:...visual color stimulation stimulation...
Can you ask you father what kind of colors it where. And how those colors behaved. Where they like clouds?? (this is just something personal, nothing more)
Robanan wrote:Just imagine how destructive and dangerous can sounds be if we allow them to reach our temple within.
Yeah you are right, and you know what the solution is?? don't let them reach the temple within.
Robanan wrote:...please notice that this is different than "Listening" to music during maditation.
Good point, and it was exactly what I meant by, "you can meditate on everything". You simply let everything reside on the background.
Robanan wrote:Alisima I think That any HS is far more intelligent that you have imagined it to be. In my view the HS would naturally need to work with interfaces he has in common with it's clients. The clients can damage their interfaces they have with their HS but not the HS himself. Plus to this each client must have a separate password protected personal folder for storing let's say default settings, favuorite links, personal software, previous lives etc.
Drugs and noise can damage this personal folder also since the person and the person alone has access to it through their interface with their HS.
Other things like Violence, Lust, Material experiences in general more likely go through such an interface (damaged, or not) and the HS's duty is to work with this information. I think if the HS is faced with unverifyable, Damaged information it simply throws it into something similar to the recycle bin you may have on the desktop of your computer. Damaged electrons are like 1.44 Floppy disk with too many bad sectors I either format them thoroughly or disintegrate them. No one would be ever able to persuade me that such details are being overlooked in the universe.
Then explain to me why a HS would let someone live a life with drugs?? Like Zark said, the HS knows BEFORE you are born that you are going to take drugs. And if that is not the case, then explain the deja vu's people have when doing WRONG things, like harddrugs. That means, that people doing wrongs thing already "talked" it over with their HS, and he approved it. But why would he approve such a life if it would only result in decay??
Robanan wrote:I seriously doubt that the "Change" in the life of the people you mentioned was to their benefit.
Well, I can understand that.
Robanan wrote:For a person to become self-aware the person must see himself in a mirror, first.
Taking hallucinogenic drugs IS like taking a look in the mirror. What do you expect the mind to hallucinate on?? Where do you think the illusions come from?? Yes, indeed. From the conscious and the sub-conscious. It is very dangerous though, because you never know what kind of sub-conscious terror there is hidden in you.
Robanan wrote:It all depends on the level of intelligence of the person.
Then you try to answer Zark's question.
Don't read my signature.
Robanan

Alisima wrote:Can you ask you father what kind of colors it where. And how those colors behaved. Where they like clouds?? (this is just something personal, nothing more)
He never mentioned that they are like clouds but they appear in mid air and change form and color and density most of the time they are green and orange. he says it is a pretty relaxing experience.
Alisima wrote:
Robanan wrote:Alisima I think That any HS is far more intelligent that you have imagined it to be. In my view the HS would naturally need to work with interfaces he has in common with it's clients. The clients can damage their interfaces they have with their HS but not the HS himself. Plus to this each client must have a separate password protected personal folder for storing let's say default settings, favuorite links, personal software, previous lives etc.
Other things like Violence, Lust, Material experiences in general more likely go through such an interface (damaged, or not) and the HS's duty is to work with this information. I think if the HS is faced with unverifyable, Damaged information it simply throws it into something similar to the recycle bin you may have on the desktop of your computer. Damaged electrons are like 1.44 Floppy disk with too many bad sectors I either format them thoroughly or disintegrate them. No one would be ever able to persuade me that such details are being overlooked in the universe.
Then explain to me why a HS would let someone live a life with drugs?? Like Zark said, the HS knows BEFORE you are born that you are going to take drugs. And if that is not the case, then explain the deja vu's people have when doing WRONG things, like harddrugs. That means, that people doing wrongs thing already "talked" it over with their HS, and he approved it. But why would he approve such a life if it would only result in decay??
What would Decay? Why a HS shouldn't let someone live a life with drugs? Just think what would happen if HS started stopping everyone from doing the wrong thing, people will eventually stop trying things out and trying new ideas, progress will eventually stop. If you want to understand what I mean just try to stop one of your friends to do one single mistake and study psycologically his/her reactions.

I think that Zark is right in saying that HS knows before you are born that you might take drugs in your life. This knowledge should be more than enough for the HS to consider confining/limiting and localizing the damage to the individual who chooses to try drugs. The HS has also 8 other individuals (clients) to take care of and they should also stay unharmed by the actions of that single *** who drugs himself.

Alisima wrote:Taking hallucinogenic drugs IS like taking a look in the mirror. What do you expect the mind to hallucinate on?? Where do you think the illusions come from?? Yes, indeed. From the conscious and the sub-conscious. It is very dangerous though, because you never know what kind of sub-conscious terror there is hidden in you.
I don't agree with you at all. Hallucinogenic drugs change the settings of your perception system and senses. Meaning that if you take Hallucinogenic drugs and would try to remember what you did yesterday, what you actually would remember won't have anything in common with what really happened and what you really did yesterday. If you would try to remember how you look like you would see something completely different than your actual face or the actual image of your face which is stored in your memory. While at the same time having no doubt that this distorted image is your real face you might save it in your memory therefore destroying your inner impression about your own face!!!. The results of taking Hallucinogenic drugs are catastrophic. Just expand the concept of my analysis to see for yourself.
It's so naive to think that the illusions come from the conscious and the sub-conscious. What we call Illusions are nothing more than information that seem distorted (Illusive) and might eventually become distorted because of artificially disturbed and distorted input/output facilities of our intellect.
Zark

drugs harm the astral body

for clarification regarding drugs:

from TP pg 114
‘According to the length of time that a person is under the influence of drugs, his or her Astral body is going to decline or, more exactly, it is going to become saturated with false data. ‘Recovery’ for the Astral body can take several lifetimes: for this reason, Michel, drugs should be avoided at all costs.’

from TP, Thao pg 109-110
‘The real dangers on Earth, in order of ‘importance’ are: first money then politicians; third journalists and drugs and fourth religions. These dangers in no way relate to nuclear arms.

from TP, Thao pg 114
‘The Astral body can only be harmed by two things: drugs and the vibrations occasioned by certain kinds of noise.

from TP pg 114
On no matter which planet, the greatest dangers to humankind are, ultimately, of a psychological, rather than material nature.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Alisima wrote: Then explain to me why a HS would let someone live a life with drugs?? Like Zark said, the HS knows BEFORE you are born that you are going to take drugs. And if that is not the case, then explain the deja vu's people have when doing WRONG things, like harddrugs.
Hi Zark, I just wanted slip in and mention that there is an interesting discussion about this matter on TFOC Reader's Forum, topic: "Preview of Life?"
It might be of interest to you.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

Alisima:

TP does not state that if you already have a very damaged astral body,
you can't take drugs or experience noise as to go beyond a state of repair. Don't try to add to what the book says.

Also, regarding my purported taking of drugs in a previous lifetime -- everyone has his own path, and most importantly we have the freedom of choice not to make mistakes. So you can't really "bet" about "my taking drugs."

Bomo:

I hope you'll take the right decision soon. Sometimes even losing your job may be preferable than something else. It's all a question of cost-benefit analysis, and I hope you get it right. BTW, you did pray to your HS (you used the word ask, such as Tom uses, but this is prayer) to help you with the environmental agency, didn't you? Well, you can pray for other ways to help them stop what they are doing, too, to cleanse your mind from hatred as much as possible. Hatred is only negative and always costs you anywhere and anytime, remember that.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Aisin

bomohwkl, i understand your frustration, what your neighbour is doing doesn't only spoil the tranquility for you to meditate, but is making sleep unpleasant as well. but it simply boils down to 2 simple fact that:
1) they have no idea how hazardous loud noise is
2) they haven't learned to be considerate

i may not be able to offer much help here, except for moral support. but i really don't wish to see you hanging on to the thought of 'their harming each other with violence', nor 'you cannot have any higher feelings for them'. altho you're not acting evil against them, you're thinking of them with resentment only. how abt praying that they strikes a lottery and move out? :) you can choose to let more positive feelings and love flourish within you, all the time, even in your suffering. who are these people to stop you from doing that?

does any other neighbour feel that something should be done abt this? perhaps you could get a group petition to the environmental agency, instead of filing the complaint alone?

i'm not saying i had an achievement, i'm still learning, i realized i was much happier the moment i was able to forgive the stranger who assaulted me, and stop cursing him. initially i took it personally, as he inflicting pain & harm to me. later i was able to detach myself (my feelings, my 'victimised mentality', and my ego) from the incidence, and saw it as a guy who's so pathetic that he hasn't learnt correctly abt his purpose of life and hence acted barbarious. then, i didn't see myself as the victim anymore, and hence able to release myself from the hatred & resentment.

vesko, that idea abt quitting 1's job is cool. not many have the courage to, the hard part is defining 1's objective and what u wanna do after u quit. i'm starting to feel more & more desire to avoid the noise from the centralized air-conditioning in my office... it's not loud & disturbing, but forms a kind of background noise.
Vesko

Vesko wrote:
Alisima wrote:Who is to say when someone is "garbage"?? Where can you draw the line?? When is something considered a big error and ready for the "junkyard" and when is the error minor enough so that it is reversible??
When the information in the astral body is so damaged that very little remains of your knowledge and personality, what do you think remains to be done? Sure, the higher self may be able to help, but do you think it would be allowed to restore your previous knowledge or personality, and if it does under certain circumstances, do you think it would be allowed to do that infinitely? You take drugs, it fixes the mess, you take drugs again, it fixes the mess, ad infinitum... just like that?

P.S. When Tom asks "Can you imagine a world in which garbage doesn't disintegrate?", the answer can be "Yes", though.
Alisima, I now think you are right -- that the astral body is never destroyed, or more exactly, even if it's damaged beyond repair, it is always given another chance. I have the following theory: supposing an astral body is so damaged it has lost the ability to learn anything new even if it is reborn, so there is no point to be be reborn even if it could, there is the real possibility that the Higher Self actually replaces the minimum amount of damaged information in the electrons comprising the soul with "clean" information required for the most primitive learning activity to be again possible for the astral body. I think that it is likely that even in the most damaged state achieved through drugs and noise, an astral body will have certain memories and abilities left, although in a non-functional state because they cannot be used without the crucial learning ability, for example, or without the information required to function as a physical body -- another example, and requiring a different type of a minimum repair job. Thus, the minimum repair job of the Higher Self can just give another chance to the astral body, but it will also not be an act of "serving the meal on a plate", because it only corrects the minimum to make a mere existence possible. It will be also be an act of love from the Creator. As Tom Chalko proposes, the astral body would have really extinguished its consciousness and destroyed itself, but it can and, I believe, is given another chance and can bear, after the repair job of the Higher Self, every other part of itself that it possessed before passing beyond the "point of no self-repair", as you might call it. Thus, if this scenario is true, the astral body can never really destroy itself.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

He Vesko, I happy to see you have change your perspective. It would be a flaw if the universe would allow you to destroy yourself, all the creator wanted was company and love, why build a self-destruct-button with it?? And even if you still think there is a self-destruct-button, let me remind you that we have plenty of intellect to keep us from the wrong path. Our subconscious could stop us, our superconscious (Higher Self) could stop us and apart from that we can always help each other.

The fact that we cannot destroy ourselves shows us that there is no freedom of choice. Because when we choose to destroy ourselves we'll find out we can't, we, or others, even could learn something from our attempts to destroy ourselves. It is quite obvious, to me atleast, that all paths lead to one goal. And that goal is the expansion of our awareness, uniting the male with the female and to become god.
Don't read my signature.
Robanan

Our freedom of choice is limited by our ability to understand and the ability to learn and explore. The Freedom of choice of any Individual intellect may be reduced to zero, if the person becomes completely unable to (think, understand, learn, explore).

So at the stage of extreme damage beyond repair we would have No Intellect, No development, No freedom of choice. If I were the creator I would have never allowed such a situation to happen. I would have rather helped the little damaged Individual Intellect to choose his next life better rather than allowing myself to experience the agony of dwelling eternally without Intellect and without freedom of choice like a zombie and through a zombie in the universe.