New Thiaoouba Prophecy Available

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

New Thiaoouba Prophecy Available

I was given the a new version of Thiaoouba Prophecy. It has a different cover, more editorial comments and a few illustrations at the back.

It is available from http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html

Note the new cover is not pictured in the above link.

So if your old copy is getting too beaten up, check out the latest copy.

USA may not have the latest version.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Leo

Hey Marcus,

Just a query on the new book. Who did the extra comments? Michel? Tom Chalko? or someone else?

Just wondering if T.P. is getting changed slightly from Michels original message. Hope not, don't want it going the same way the bible has done over the past 2000 odd years. It would be interesting to see what T.P. would be like in 2000 years. Wonder if it would still be the same.

Maybe that is why the Thiaooubians take someone every 100 years or so, maybe past books, etc have been changed since original prints, and the message has been distorted by different religions.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

Thank you very much, Marcus!

Great points, Leo! Recently, I noticed the addition of following footnote on page 164 of the online edition at http://www.thiaoouba.com/ebook.htm:
The danger comes not from slow climate changes but from OVERHEATING the planetary INTERIOR. Earth nucleus can explode and then there will be no second chance indeed. For information about the latest discoveries see sci-e-research.com/geophysics.html
I have enormous reverence for Tom Chalko. So I am in a very delicate and uneasy position here because it is necessary to say that I don't like this comment in its present form. I don't like that its statements do not leave room for the possibility that something in them could be wrong and they are presented to the reader in a 100% certain manner.

Please tell me your opinion on this, so that I know I am not alone in my opinion.

BTW, I have just noticed that Tom has made available a revised version of his "core" article. It is at http://nujournal.net/core.pdf, dated October 30, 2004.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Perhaps it should be moved to the back.

Valid or not it still remains that Thao did not dictate this.

It troubles me, because we must keep TP intact. Look at the bible, how many people have tainted it.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Leo

My point exactly Vesko. T.P. was written by a messenger, Michel, from the people of Thiaoouba to the people of Earth. Michel was guided by Thao in writing it. Tom, who i have great admiration for and MIGHT be correct in his core theory, added this part without guidence from the Thiaooubians. This small addition might set a precedence for others latter on who might say "I have a theory, Tom Chalko added to the original text, so I might as well too". T.P. might head down the same path as the Bible, a tool changed so many times in 'X' amount of years and used by religious sects to control people, no matter how genuine the small change might be that is made now.

My opinion is Leave T.P. as it was originally written for future generations to read the ORIGINAL message, if one or more people want to add their own theories, discoveries, etc... have a second book, or website (book will last longer) written and authorized by another person stating that this is NOT written under the guidence of the Thiaooubians by the original messenger, Michel. But state that it was written by someone who has written it with love, for every Earthlings interest.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Kestrel

Yep Leo, I love tom to death, however foot notes should be for explinations of words. The rest of the stuff should be at the back of the book.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

UPDATE: Could it be related to our expression of dissent a few days before? What we did not like (AFAIK there was one more "new" comment like the one above) is not in the e-book edition that I have just purchased from Bioresonant. Those comments are now gone with the termination of the old online searchable edition in the last days of the old year.

Good!

The new e-book edition is fully typeset and is edition 2004. The last but one edition was in 2000. The new e-book edition doesn't sport the cover of the print edition that Marcus said he had been presented with.

BTW, this edition says that the original French manuscript of Michel is now lost.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Aisin

Vesko wrote: BTW, this edition says that the original French manuscript of Michel is now lost.
This is sad. I wonder why & how it was lost...

i've always had great affinity for original, un-translated work. i know the translator had done a great job for Michel, but the French manuscript is precious no matter how. i can't read french at the moment, but i was hoping to read TP in french the day i can read french. :(
Leventis

How did that happen? If this got lost imagine what has happen to the bibble....
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Zark

The danger comes not from slow climate changes but from OVERHEATING the planetary INTERIOR. Earth nucleus can explode and then there will be no second chance indeed. For information about the latest discoveries see sci-e-research.com/geophysics.html
Hi vesko,
thanks for bringing this to my attention. I too respect what Chalko has done, but I will be very disappointed if he made modifications without Michel's approval - as would appear to be the case here.

Thiaoouba Prophecy p79-80. Thaora are speaking to Michel:
‘I must be careful not to make this explanation too long, for you must report it word for word, changing nothing in the book that you will write. It is absolutely essential you allow no personal opinion to intrude.
‘No, don’t get anxious - Thao will help you with the details when the time comes to start writing...
This all brought to mind a passage from revelations, a messenger from Jesus had this to say to the apostle John:
Rev 22:18 For I testify together to everyone who hears the Words of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add on him the plagues that have been written in this Book.
Last edited by Zark on Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Hello all,

I had missed one single comment in the new edition! Page 164 of the edition that everyone can order from Tom has the following comment, and I couldn't find it initially because it's a modified version of the above one that indeed isn't present any more:

"The main danger comes from overheating the Earth's nuclear interior as a result of "greenhouse" effect. If Earth nucleus explodes there will be no second chance indeed. For information about the latest discoveries, see nujournal.net (Editor's note)"

I would totally accept this footnote if it began with "The main danger may come from..."

Such a change would make a big difference.

It's not that I doubt Tom is right or not. It doesn't matter. But the fact is that with saying "may", Tom and the entire book will be more credible in the eyes of even the most stupid reader.

1. Do you agree with me, or have some other insights that I've missed?
2. Do you want us to send a collective e-mail with all our names under it, to Tom, asking for a change? Let's compose a short letter and fire it off to him.

If you read some of my very recent posts about evidence of design in the universe, the same kind of absolute certainty throughout the text of Tom's "The Freedom of Choice" bothers me, too -- however, it is his own book and he may do with it what he pleases, so I'm not really too bothered. Also, I have told Tom, that I am not attacking him personally in any way, and have also offered him to tell us what he doesn't like about this forum, so we could clarify / modify it if possible.

In any case, the correction(s) needed are very simple, and require almost no effort.
Zark

Vesko wrote:I would totally accept this footnote if it began with "The main danger may come from..."
Yes, it would be a big improvement. Perhaps Tom Chalko should read up on the usage of a 'Neutral point of view' which is quite important in situations such as this; where quality unbiased information is of great importance, such as is the case with encyclopedias, etc.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

So what do we do next, guys? Zark? Kestrel? Leo?
Alisima

You can't write a book that EVERYONE likes.
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

Vesko wrote:I would totally accept this footnote if it began with "The main danger may come from..."
Agree with question.