The Jewish "Race"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Meedan

The Jewish "Race"

Thiaoouba Prophecy states that the jewish people were more evolved and:
"very intelligent, having ancestors who were spiritually highly advanced"
It also says that they have:
"suffered persecution, much of which has occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong"
If this is true, then who is incarnating into the physical bodies of their children and the generations after?

Surely after the original visitors from Hebra died, their astral bodies would reincarnate on a higher category planet. What kind of intellects were their children then?
With Love
Robanan

Jews or not Jews

:lol:
If this is true, then who is incarnating into the physical bodies of their children and the generations after?

Surely after the original visitors from Hebra died, their astral bodies would reincarnate on a higher category planet. What kind of intellects were their children then?
You clearly show that you have failed to verify this piece of information from the book by pure logic or whatever you call your own metod(s) of skeptic approach toward verification of claims in general.

Your problem is that you would apply such narrow and unreliable verification methods toward anything that anyone would comment about anything at all...so how is it that you expect anyone to answer your question? How do you want anyone to answer this question?

If I even tell you how I verifyed the information you quoted, through my Higher-self and the Higher selves of the Jews on our planet and explain you in details the results; You would still say: "you expect me to belive in you!" and would again use your own logically narrow methods to try to prove me that I'm wrong since what I say is not logical enough for you.

If you are busy verifying the information contained in the book that's fine. I see that you chew and spit out information rather. You keep vomiting out everywhere, all you used to believe including your belief in the book. This is absolutely normal since until lately you were just absorbing information of all kinds and in huge amounts. You would get the same result if you apply such an approach to food.
I'm glad that this forum has provided you with an output for your overloaded mind. Indeed in this situation it is absolutely not correct for anyone to expect you to understand anything.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Meedan

Uh-hum, Robanan, this is a seperate topic. I asked a question because I didn't understand a certain part of the book, yes. I do not know what kind of tone you were imagining me talking in for the first post, but it is a sincere question. In fact, it is a question I have had for over a year (I was going to post it a few months ago). If you don't think I should be allowed to ask any more questions about the book then that is your opinion. Also, I'm not looking for proof and correspondence with reality in this topic, I am just looking for an explanation. I ask that you judge each of the topics I start or post in individually. I'm not here to clutter the board, I'm going to try to keep all of my arguments against the book in one topic. Again, this is a non-rhetorical, genuine question.

If you know the answer to the question, I'd appreciate your help. So, Who were your children Robanan? :lol:
With Love
Alisima

Re: The Jewish 'Race'

Meedan wrote:Thiaoouba Prophecy states that the jewish people were more evolved and:
"very intelligent, having ancestors who were spiritually highly advanced"
It also says that they have:
"suffered persecution, much of which has occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong"

Well, it would not be someone from a higher category planet, unless ofcourse he wanted to 'pay' earth a visit.

I should not forget genes though. A child born from spiritually highly advanced parents would still contain some 'good' genes, even if it is not advanced on itself. However, i think that todays jews are on the same level as opposed to other races here on earth.
Don't read my signature.
Robanan

My Children

From the book:
As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they have a religion which is quite different; and they don’t mix with other races.
Marriages are almost always among their own kind. Because of inexorable
Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has
occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong.
My personal observations confirm this. as a proof of the intelligence of an average Jew I offer you to listen to two of the compositions of "YAHEL" (I remember he is a Jew from Israel) called "Avalanche" and "Merlin", if you like TRANCE music.

I understand from the quote above that since they didn't mix up and their race is still relatively as pure as their original race. So I'm 99% sure that higher level astral bodies still download themselves to our planet. Their motives can be very different and individual and not yet for me to judge.

I'm not either the Administrator or the Moderator of this forum I wouldn't exclude you from the forum even if I was. As for my opinion about you and "What you are doing" I allow myself to say that You are rather intresting for me personally. And No I don't think that you clutter this forum. Just try to be more constructive that's all. And Again No I don't have any children yet! :twisted: :D
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Meedan

Re: My Children

Robanan wrote:I understand from the quote above that since they didn't mix up and their race is still relatively as pure as their original race. So I'm 99% sure that higher level astral bodies still download themselves to our planet. Their motives can be very different and individual and not yet for me to judge.
Which higher level astral bodies, the original Hebra visitors or other category 2 or higher astral bodies?

I used to interpret the 'mix with other races' as 'they don't mix their culture, beliefs, ideas with those of the other races'. Why would higher level astral bodies incarnate mainly to the jewish race? Race has nothing to do with intellect, the intellect is inside the body, it is not the body itself, according to the book. Also, why would the current Jews still be afflicted by universal law? Shouldn't only the bodily genetic information of the Jewish race remain?
And No I don't think that you clutter this forum. Just try to be more constructive that's all.

:lol: So in the other topic I should try to deconstruct the book more constructively? I'm not going to give constructive criticism for how Michel could have written a better fabrication. :wink:
With Love
Robanan

Here we go again

Which higher level astral bodies, the original Hebra visitors or other category 2 or higher astral bodies?

I used to interpret the 'mix with other races' as 'they don't mix their culture, beliefs, ideas with those of the other races'.
According to the book, The original planet from where the Jews of our planet came from, "Hebra" was supposed to become uninhabitable by the next millenium and the Jewish race appeared on our planet nearly 12000 years ago. So we can conclude that nobody lives on "Hebra" now, since 11000 years ago.
Since the time they appeared they didn't massively MIX with other races both culturally and physically.
Quote from the book:
As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they have a religion which is quite different; and they don’t mix with other races.
Marriages are almost always among their own kind.
Why would higher level astral bodies incarnate mainly to the jewish race? Race has nothing to do with intellect, the intellect is inside the body, it is not the body itself, according to the book. Also, why would the current Jews still be afflicted by universal law? Shouldn't only the bodily genetic information of the Jewish race remain?
Use your imagination... Suppose you got yourself a new Operating System or Device Driver, more advanced than the previous one you had...Now you have to choose the hardware; would you choose a less compatible hardware? Can you identify what you could learn about your new OS or Device driver by installing it on a less compatible hardware? How about installing your new OS on a more compatible hardware client of a less compatible network? Do you understand the analogy?
Please try to understand that what I said just now is very very dependent on the "level of understanding" of the Astral being and directly related to its FREEDOM OF CHOICE so this is very very INDIVIDUAL and not for the likes of me to either judge or monitor...yet.
Whatever the choice of the Astral being, it's burden and the related feedback would be judged relatively according to the UNIVERSAL LAW "the book" and "Nature" informs us about.

Do you notice from where did Paul (Saul -from the bible) get the idea of preaching that "We have the original Sin of Adam and Eve to pay for" therefore cluttering the bible?

Never forget:
Man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually.
:wink:
Last edited by Robanan on Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meedan

Re: Here we go again

Robanan wrote:Use your imagination... Suppose you got yourself a new Operating System or Device Driver, more advanced than the previous one you had...Now you have to choose the hardware; would you choose a less compatible hardware? Can you identify what you could learn about your new OS or Device driver by installing it on a less compatible hardware? How about installing your new OS on a more compatible hardware client of a less compatible network? Do you understand the analogy?
Please try to understand that what I said just now is very very dependent on the "level of understanding" of the Astral being and directly related to its FREEDOM OF CHOICE so this is very very INDIVIDUAL and not for the likes of me to either judge or monitor...yet.
Whatever the choice of the Astral being, it's burden and the related feedback would be judged relatively according to the UNIVERSAL LAW "the book" and "Nature" informs us about.
I understand what you mean, but there are two issues there. Your explanation seems to rely on the idea that the Jewish race is genetically superior. As far as I know, there is very little difference between the 'races', genetically. Also, there remains the question of why all subsequent generations after the first are still doomed by universal law to experience extra suffering. These are not the same astral bodies.
With Love
Robanan

rock'n round da clock

Your explanation seems to rely on the idea that the Jewish race is genetically superior. As far as I know, there is very little difference between the 'races', genetically.
Round and Round again. I knew and I have expressed that "Whatever may seem to me understandable and verifyed to me by my own personal observations; to you would seems like a "belief" or an "idea" :cyclopsani:
If I even tell you how I verifyed the information you quoted, through my Higher-self and the Higher selves of the Jews on our planet and explain you in details the results; You would still say: "you expect me to belive in you!" and would again use your own logically narrow methods to try to prove me that I'm wrong since what I say is not logical enough for you.
What I said just now is completely NORMAL (typical) I'm not angry or something. I want to show you that it is simply because you do not use your INTELLECT (ability to UNDERSTAND) and do not apply any observation of REALITY to your understanding in order to verify things that people say to you. Would you mark all this and say:"you expect me to believe in you!"?
:(
Let us see... :computer:
Did you ever make a 100% analysis of a pure Jew and a pure human being of another race and made comparison between them that you claim:
As far as I know, there is very little difference between the 'races', genetically
I didn't do that too...but I see the difference between a member of a black race and a member of the yellow race with naked eyes. Now how can you persuade me that their genetic code is 100%, 90%, or even 70% identical? I would commence further research! I would even try to understand and find out wether the "level of intellect" has any effect on the genetic structure... My brother is studying genetics I'll make sure he'll look into it.
Also, there remains the question of why all subsequent generations after the first are still doomed by universal law to experience extra suffering. These are not the same astral bodies.
First there were the Egyptians persecuting Jews, then Hitler, and NOW Arabs!!! Arabs these days are even ready to kill themselves (commit suicide) in order to destroy the Jews. I hope Iran is not making nuclear weapons because the leaders of Iran really really hate Israel I can affirm you that 100%. All this that I just said gives ME (I'm not saying "YOU", I said "ME") a relatively very high probability that:
it is very very dependent on the "level of understanding" of the Astral being and directly related to its FREEDOM OF CHOICE so this is very very INDIVIDUAL and not for the likes of me to either judge or monitor...yet.
Generally speaking they don't have to be necessary the "same" astral bodies but can even be ex-first level Astral bodies with the green card of the second level that for one reason or the other decide/choose to be born on earth again as a Pure Jew. Can you think of other scenarios? I enjoy myself imagining new scenarios. Sometimes it gets even funny :bom:
Vesko

Re: The Jewish 'Race'

I think that once they put their foot on Earth, the Jews could have only children who are either from our category, or are from a higher category but voluntarily choose a lower physical existence for some special reason (or they have a "green card" as Robanan said). If they are from our category, those children would still be the brightest because it is those children whose intellects are the most similar to theirs.

I've read recently in an encyclopaedia that it has been observed that the brighter the parents are, the more probable it is that their offspring will be bright, i.e. on the parents' level.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

We must be careful not to put too much "models of understanding" onto reality, because these models may not mirror what is.
Not that I'm an expert in doing so, but I try to grasp things as a whole if I can.

In my thoughts there is a connection between the experience of suffering and getting known with Intellect itself. Perhaps Astral Bodies choose their "planetary destinations" from the offer of sensations to experience in certain lives. And as of course we interact with each other, maybe jewish people are here to teach us something or provide contrast in order to elevate ourselves. Most of the authors that have inspired me much in the past are of jewish origin: Franz Kafka, Ephraim Kishon, Arno Gruen, to name just a few.

Lately I watched a jewish play and was amazed by the talent of the actors and the lasting impression it had on me. It was a refreshing experience.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

Do you think the "Hebrans" observe from time to time their earthly relatives ?

Perhaps they are tottaly un aware. Its so curious of an idea to consider.
It seems a little romantic though.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Leo

My two cents :D
I think that once they put their foot on Earth, the Jews could have only children who are either from our category, or are from a higher category but voluntarily choose a lower physical existence for some special reason (or they have a "green card" as Robanan said). If they are from our category, those children would still be the brightest because it is those children whose intellects are the most similar to theirs.
Logic suggests that higher catagory spirits can enter a Jewish body as easily as could enter any other race (eg. We KNOW from the book that Michel is a "Soukous" and has returmed to Earth from his previous existance on a higher catagory planet. And he is a white Frenchman).

Yes the Jews have a higher intellect, but it still comes down to the fact of how you use that intelligence. Also Higher selves might use the persicution of the Jewish Race to allow an individual to learn a specific lesson, or as a punishment. In my case, I contravened Universal Law (suicide) 3 or 4 "lives" ago. I was punished and was born into a German-Jewish family during WW2, and was severely persicuted by the Nazi's living a very painful existance and painful death in that life.
Do you think the "Hebrans" observe from time to time their earthly relatives ?

Perhaps they are tottaly un aware. Its so curious of an idea to consider.
It seems a little romantic though.
I think the Hebrans do observe not only the Jewish race but all of us, as the inhabitants of Arki's planet observe us, to be honest I think all planets in our Universe that are capable to, observe us, so as to see for themselves how NOT to live, how NOT to treat other people and our planet and to see if we are capable of destroying ourselves and each other. :oops:
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Rezo

I wonder though, if the remaining crew found themselves marrooned, why not go somewhere secluded and rich in minerals to re-build a ship? Or go to the nearest interestellar communications center [giza] to contact the nearest base? Thats what I would try to do [unless their category was high, and their values did not stress importance of self-sustaining survival over a collective goal of survivial, as they knew other ships were doing similar planetary reconnaissance missions elsewhere] ...

also, in this same regard, how powerful were their psi abilities at that time??

and what is the significance of the star with 6 points? Ive seen on Tom's site the hebrew aleph-bet alphabet can all be written out that way -- so is there some other ELS code based on this? If so how would it work?? I actually imagine their ship digital screens having instead of our rectangular-with asterisk embedded characters, to have 6 pointed stars with hexagonal triangles inside :) ['jews in space', from history of the world part 1]

maybe they did try to contact offworld and succeded ?? i wonder ... israel is not far from egypt, i mean they hiked all the way from russia. And there was the bible story of Joseph being a ruler in egypt centuries later..this gets into egypt stuff, like, how long, going forwards in time from after the sinking/flood, did the egyptian clergy or whatnot know and understand how to use their technology, specif. the great pyramid? anyway again slightly off topic here also. Maybe the sphynx hall or records has this information if it exists.

just a few thoughts ive had a while ago. maybe somebody knows? I have also heard that there ARE certain rabbis around the world somewhere that KNOW about what happened 12,000 years ago. How about that oral tradition, eh? If they know what is their spiritual agenda ??
Psi

Today’s Jews are no more spiritually evolved than any other race on Earth.

The original Jews – from Hebra – were highly evolved - too "high" for this category, as we all know. They crash-landed on Earth by 'accident' but was it really an accident or was it karma - that's something to explore at another time. The point is that the original Hebran Jews have long gone (back where they "belong" on a higher category planet). Those that followed – over the past 12,000 years – are just 'normal' Category One souls, just like all of us.

We must remember the body – whether it is Jewish or black or white or Asian – is simply a tool, a vehicle you choose to get you around here on Earth. Any soul can incarnate into any make and model of 'car' – and does so – to learn different lessons from living different lives and different lifestyles/cultures (ie lessons as a female versus as a male, and also as a black, brown, white, Asian, Jewish person).

Anyone who has ever explored past lives will know that they and everyone else has spent time (ie incarnations) as both male and female and as different races for this very reason.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates