The Jewish "Race"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Aisin
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:36 am
Location: Malaysia

Post: # 7595Post Aisin »

Thank you for posting this, Psi. It definitely helps to clear things up. However, I wonder why there's associated myths around the Jewish race until today, eg: their sufferings that surpass any misconducts that they might have committed.
User avatar
ptex
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Europe, Planet Earth

Post: # 7601Post ptex »

Leo wrote: Yes the Jews have a higher intellect, but it still comes down to the fact of how you use that intelligence. Also Higher selves might use the persecution of the Jewish Race to allow an individual to learn a specific lesson, or as a punishment. In my case, I contravened Universal Law (suicide) 3 or 4 "lives" ago. I was punished and was born into a German-Jewish family during WW2, and was severely persecuted by the Nazi's living a very painful existence and painful death in that life.
It's mentioned in The Book that the Jewish race is today almost as pure as it was originally when the Hebrews first set foot by accident on this planet. This happens because of Atavism.

Having said this I think it's simple to deduce that coming from a higher level planet, their bodies must also be more advanced (and adapted to the environment in their planet), namely regarding their intellectual capabilities and thus through all this time some of these characteristics must have remained in their DNA (passing them from generation to generation). This is a fairly obvious empirical explanation for the Jewish superiority.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
User avatar
Psi
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Class M planet, outer Milky Way

Post: # 7606Post Psi »

Aisin wrote:Thank you for posting this, Psi. It definitely helps to clear things up. However, I wonder why there's associated myths around the Jewish race until today, eg: their sufferings that surpass any misconducts that they might have committed.
Hi Aisin

You’re most welcome. I am pleased that no one (so far) has taken offence at what I have said. My reasoning being that any of us (maybe all) have been Jewish in a previous life, just as we have been other races – so when anyone is bigoted toward another race, it’s a bit like a dog biting its tail – the soul – the real you – is only hurting itself.

As for why do the Jews continue to be ‘punished’, as they have done so throughout history (before Hitler, there was the Plague, and many other instances before that). My personal belief is that there tends to be an over-emphasis on materialism, far more than any other race. Ironically, I also believe that they are overly concerned with money so that if/when they get into trouble again, they will have the means to escape (ie the money / power to avoid mass persecution).

Given their history, their culture, their relatively closed society, it’s easy to see why this kind of thinking is perpectuated and hard to break. The irony here is that if they gave up this preoccupation, I believe much of their troubles would ultimately disappear – not immediately, of course, but over the generations.
ptex wrote: Having said this I think it's simple to deduce that coming from a higher level planet, their bodies must also be more advanced (and adapted to the environment in their planet), namely regarding their intellectual capabilities and thus through all this time some of these characteristics must have remained in their DNA (passing them from generation to generation). This is a fairly obvious empirical explanation for the Jewish superiority.
I think you’re right, Ptex. However, I think it’s important for us to remember that there’s a vast difference between intelligence and wisdom. Intelligence relates to the brain – a part of our physical body; and wisdom in this case relates to the mind – our astral body.

As we all know, the body is just a shell. In the larger scheme of things it is ‘not important’ and will one day return to the earth. The mind, however, is all important and will one day return to the Source.

What I am saying is that the Jewish race is intellectually superior – no doubt – they have achieved a great deal materially considering the challenges they have and continue to encounter. But, conversely, they have proven through some of their archaic practices and their over-reactions to others (let’s not get into the whole Lebanon / Palestine affair), that they are not spiritually superior.

Not any more.

Robanan, Mena and Dina left long ago. That was the end of the race’s spiritual superiority.

Again, I trust that no one will bite off my finger; I hope that they will just see where it points.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post: # 7640Post Robanan »

Psi wrote: Robanan, Mena and Dina left long ago. That was the end of the race’s spiritual superiority.
[quote=""Psi"]However, I think it’s important for us to remember that there’s a vast difference between intelligence and wisdom. Intelligence relates to the brain – a part of our physical body; and wisdom in this case relates to the mind – our astral body. [/quote]

We die, the brain stops working, we stop being intelligent? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wisdom and Intelligence are indeed different things. Intelligence that dies with the brain, will not help anyone preserve wisdom long enough for making more advancments during reincarnations ahead.

You might be making a wrong assumption, therefore I do not consider it qualifies, as the reason why category 2 Jews disappeared after the disappearance of the first jews.
Psi wrote:As for why do the Jews continue to be ‘punished’, as they have done so throughout history (before Hitler, there was the Plague, and many other instances before that). My personal belief is that there tends to be an over-emphasis on materialism, far more than any other race. Ironically, I also believe that they are overly concerned with money so that if/when they get into trouble again, they will have the means to escape (ie the money / power to avoid mass persecution).
You can be wrong for the reason I explained above. Even though I agree it may just be a Karma thing; again, It might be not, as it can also have more than one of the reasons mentioned above. Given all that has been said, I don't see a satisfactory resolution to this topic.
Psi wrote:What I am saying is that the Jewish race is intellectually superior – no doubt – they have achieved a great deal materially considering the challenges they have and continue to encounter. But, conversely, they have proven through some of their archaic practices and their over-reactions to others (let’s not get into the whole Lebanon / Palestine affair), that they are not spiritually superior.
These days The Jews are being manipulated and led to the abbatoirs like the rest of other people of this planet, It's just a handful of Political degenerates, who think they can do all they whish, leading their people and the people of other nations toward pain and dispair. A pure Jew (no matter the category of his astral body) might use it's intelligence either to gather wisdom or to gather money, or even try to do both at the same time. The fact that some choose to ignore the fruits of wisdom doesn't mean anything except, that they are making a mistake.
User avatar
ptex
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Europe, Planet Earth

Post: # 7648Post ptex »

Ok! Let's try to be a bit pragmatic about this.

Intelligence, according to Wikipedia is "a property of mind that encompasses many related mental abilities, such as the capacities to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend ideas and language, and learn".

Now, it seems to me that the brain doesn't actually do the reasoning, it's merely a physical interface with the Astral body where the reasoning happens and also where memories are kept (memories of actually all our sensations through the entire lifetime of the astral body).

I back up what I stated above with the fact (more or less accepted) that reasoning (intelligence) is a conscious activity, coming from a conscious entity being it the Astral Body.

So far we know very little (or even nothing) about the other 7 bodies humans have so let's not start inferring conclusions about what we don't know although imagination can stretch quite a bit reality is one. The above, at the light of the knowledge we currently have, seems (at least) slightly plausible.
Robanan wrote:You might be making a wrong assumption, therefore I do not consider it qualifies, as the reason why category 2 Jews disappeared after the disappearance of the first jews.
I confess my perplexity here! Where is it mentioned anything about category 2 Jews at all? So far we simply don't know anything about what category planet the first Hebrews came from!!! Or am I missing something?

It seems to me Jews simply have a more advanced Physical Body than the rest of the races on this planet for well known reasons. This appears to give them the edge here. We're at level one.

I completely agree with Psi: all the spiritually more developed Hebrews were gone when the "original" 3 left their physical bodies on this planet! All their descendants are category one beings (Natural Law doesn't allow it to happen otherwise except in very special cases and for very special purposes, as in Michel's case)... suddenly found a way in a more advanced body inherited from the original 3 inhabitants of planet Hebra... so having reached as far as these days (today I mean) and having focused on materialism only, it's no wonder of how far they progressed materially speaking. Spiritually they are at the same level as everyone else... given their intelligence and their special physical bodies it seems logical that they are also likely to progress further spiritually.

I wonder why this is not noticeable? It seems this should be pretty evident and there might be some good examples of spiritual advances in the Hebrew community, but to my knowledge this is not so! Can religion be the main cause of this here (given that without true spiritual knowledge it brings more confusion than truth)?

I'm, again, puzzled...
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Post: # 7652Post shezmear »

Each week, I wrestle with 2 Jews, true story, me being me, I take time to study them to try and look for signs of 2nd catorgy soul...if they are like "evolved" then surely there would be some way to tell...

you know, they are both remarkable "human beings",they greet each other with a huge...:) I often stand there wondering were is my huge...:( ...I must speak to them about that...:)

also when I used to live in Ripponlea I used to sell to the jews, "Door TO Door"!!! looking back.. that took b-a-l-l-s, one thing I can tell you is they will hagel, I mean hagel, by the end if you are not careful you give away your product.

There sence of communtiy is unlike anything I have incoutnered,and their attention to detail is also quite remarkable, I admired them in many ways,they have real soladarity, which I undertstand to a degree.

also there are many different types of jews.

I asked one of the Jews I train with if he was a pure hebrew, just sort of trying to get a undertsanding of were his ansestors came from, he said to be honest, I think there were many rapes in their past so it is very likely that their blood line has been some what mixed, I was a little shocked, but then again it is highly likely given this planet`s history...

still they are unique...and above all I find them good company...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Post: # 7666Post Rezo »

I tend to think this is true, because in the book Thao or someone else from Thiaoouba said that , basically, you go up in category and your body will die in given time, and if you go to lower category, your spirit will be contaminated to that level of existence. Note the lack of a time element, but note the certainty of what she said.

While it is true that, genetically, jewish race was preserved and very well, still today -- it does not necessarily mean the spiritual mores were [another topic - sort of]. Im jewish, but not practicing [religion] because I disagree with certain major things in it. I have read that the original torah was written before the 6th century ad, and after the 6th century ad, the priestly or 'p' version, had all sorts of things added to it, which is the torah we know and most if not all organized judaism practices today. I lived in off-campus jewish housing for a year, and while at college participated in lots of jewish social-event types of things, basically because I seemed to fit in there pretty well at the time. But the customs I had and still have a hard time with. Of course getting into religion, that can easily be a different topic.

If you exist in a primitive and mind-numbing environment long enough, in the book analogy of a suit pushing a wheelbarrow through the mud -- you will adapt to survive in it, and your higher learnings, while maybe not being lost, since understanding cannot *be undone, will be blocked to a potentially significant degree by adapting in such a way. Very important to remember that.

Why else would evolved ETs w/a 'space car' not casually come here to hang out? Or for migrated Hebrans to pick up their brothers descendants and bring them 'home'? Its interesting, I wonder how they 'measure' a planets or persons category, as in what type of technology is that??? Aura?? Astral?? What is it????? they would have to use technology somehow if its to measure a planet, right?? Because like said before, maybe some remaining are still category 5, or 6, or whatever, but also maybe many are just soulds from category 1. Unless genetics and souls somehow are connected scientifically to the same race, and who knows maybe in some way it is. Our DNA science on earth is still in its infancy, and may end up being misused, so, unfortunately we may not find out things like this anytime soon, if it is something we wish to discover.

I am curious a little though, about why those astronauts landed on earth - or why their ship wasnt fixed properly, or what exactly happened to it to make it malfunction. Maybe their mistake was simply disregard for travel plans. What happens when you dont plan an international trip properly, for example? All kinds of weird things can happen to you, and possibly permanently alter your life. In their case, assuming thats what happened, since their entire world was at stake for habitability, maybe such 'poor' planning reflects poorly and brought their spirituality to a category 1 place.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
ptex
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Europe, Planet Earth

Post: # 7674Post ptex »

Today I received a message from Michael Meanwell asking me to post the following message, given that he's been watching the evolution of this thread and would like to contribute with clearing something in its regard:
Ptex wrote:I confess my perplexity here! Where is it mentioned anything about category 2 Jews at all? So far we simply don't know anything about what category planet the first Hebrews came from!!! Or am I missing something?
---------- Here's Michael's answer:

Hi Ptex,

I'd like to solve that riddle for you. In one of our many private discussions with Michel, he mentioned that the original Hebra Jews came from Category 7. So, as you can see, they were highly advanced - 'too advanced' for this planet (ie white suit in a field of mud). As has been discussed, when those souls perished, they returned to their own category - leaving the new race of Jews to exist on Earth "where they belong".

Unfortunately this information cannot be verified. By that, I mean, it was a normal conversation with Michel. It was not recorded at the time in either the Thiaoouba Truth or other recordings, so I cannot provide any proof beyond this statement.

---------- End of Michael's answer
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post: # 7675Post Robanan »

My bad, I don't even know why I always thought the first jews are from a category 2 planet.
User avatar
ptex
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Europe, Planet Earth

Post: # 7676Post ptex »

Aisin wrote:Thank you for posting this, Psi. It definitely helps to clear things up. However, I wonder why there's associated myths around the Jewish race until today, eg: their sufferings that surpass any misconducts that they might have committed.
I believe the following quote, taken Thao's talk with Michel from page 135 of The Book, may shed some light upon that question:
‘As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they
have a religion which is quite different; and they don’t mix with other races.
Marriages are almost always among their own kind. Because of inexorable
Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has
occurred in recent times.
As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and
therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they
belong.
Emphasis is mine ;)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Post: # 7677Post shezmear »

yer funny, come to think of it, I always thought they were 2nd as well, ....7th ah?
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Vesko
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:13 pm

Post: # 7680Post Vesko »

I wanted to quote the following sometime and I see it now a part of what Ptex quoted above from the book:
As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races
The sentence is in the present tense, so, according to Thao from the book, they are still very intelligent (till June and July 1987 at least ;) ). And more intelligence does mean that they are more developed spiritually.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
User avatar
bomohwkl
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 4:56 pm

Post: # 7685Post bomohwkl »

Rezo wrote: I am curious a little though, about why those astronauts landed on earth - or why their ship wasnt fixed properly, or what exactly happened to it to make it malfunction. Maybe their mistake was simply disregard for travel plans. What happens when you dont plan an international trip properly, for example? All kinds of weird things can happen to you, and possibly permanently alter your life. In their case, assuming thats what happened, since their entire world was at stake for habitability, maybe such 'poor' planning reflects poorly and brought their spirituality to a category 1 place.

Space travel is COMPLEX. Imagine how much human-space probes failed. One simple mistake results unimaginable consequences. The miscalculation of acceleration of asteriod impacting the earth during the reign of the yellow and black races was one example. Near extinction!
User avatar
Psi
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Class M planet, outer Milky Way

Post: # 7696Post Psi »

Vesko wrote:I wanted to quote the following sometime and I see it now a part of what Ptex quoted above from the book:
As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races
The sentence is in the present tense, so, according to Thao from the book, they are still very intelligent (till June and July 1987 at least ;) ).
Hi Vesko,

Thanks for pointing out that Thao's words were in the present tense - I must admit, I hadn't examined that passage to that degree. It does prove what we've all being say or, most have been thinking.
Vesko wrote: And more intelligence does mean that they are more developed spiritually.
I'd like to hear more of your thoughts regarding higher intelligence meaning more spiritually developed. As you know, I don't agree with this for the reasons given earlier in this thread.

Speaking broadly, there are many instances in recent history where the Jews have acted or reacted with extreme violence. Conversely, some other peoples (races or religions) have exercised restraint. Take Buddhists, for example. The closet to a violent event I can recall, at least in my life time, is in the early 1960s when a Buddhist monk in Vietnam set himself on fire in protest at the way his people were being persecuted by the then Catholic President. The act was repeated by several more monks and also reflected the state of affairs in the country (the US ‘official’ war may not have started until the early 1960s – but they had been working in the shadows, assisting the French since the early 1950s). In any case, it was a shocking thing to see and it made news around the world, even shocking JFK.

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thich_Quang_Duc

While I don’t agree with the monks’ actions, of course, it’s the only extremely violent act I can recall in recent history. It was something they did to themselves as a protest. One could argue Buddhists have had many ‘excuses’ to react to others’ actions, just as could be argued with the Jews, such as the slaughter and subsequent persecution of the Tibetan Buddhists by China over the last half century. And yet, they haven’t. To me, actions speak louder than words – even words from highly intellectual people.

Again, I am not singling out the Jews here, just reiterating my point. Vesko, I would like to know your views re intellectual and spiritual development. The subject fascinates me.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
User avatar
teradactyl
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Location: canada

Re: Here we go again

Post: # 12844Post teradactyl »

Meedan wrote:
I understand what you mean, but there are two issues there. Your explanation seems to rely on the idea that the Jewish race is genetically superior. As far as I know, there is very little difference between the 'races', genetically. Also, there remains the question of why all subsequent generations after the first are still doomed by universal law to experience extra suffering. These are not the same astral bodies.
is it just me, or do you still not really get it? my assumption is that REGARDLESS of the "race", if people are propegating, we will have more and more astral beings filling up these "bodies". i feel as though the higher the intellect (in order to evolve to the next category) when they "die" they do progress. BUT the existing new babies/bodies need to be filled with those who are being reincarnated. just because their bodies/clothes are from higher beings, should not mean they (the new astral being inside) is as evolved as the originals.

make sense? thats what i believe.
Om Mani Padme Om
Post Reply