The Jewish "Race"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
teradactyl
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Location: canada

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 12845Post teradactyl »

Vesko wrote:I think that once they put their foot on Earth, the Jews could have only children who are either from our category, or are from a higher category but voluntarily choose a lower physical existence for some special reason (or they have a "green card" as Robanan said). If they are from our category, those children would still be the brightest because it is those children whose intellects are the most similar to theirs.

I've read recently in an encyclopaedia that it has been observed that the brighter the parents are, the more probable it is that their offspring will be bright, i.e. on the parents' level.
vesko, you remind me to say that yes i agree that given the proper "teacher" children should be more evolved due to having a hands on mentor such as a parent.

(still reading thread).
psi wrote:Anyone who has ever explored past lives will know that they and everyone else has spent time (ie incarnations) as both male and female and as different races for this very reason.
i'd really like to learn how to do this? any advice?
Om Mani Padme Om
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Here we go again

Post: # 13008Post Robanan »

teradactyl wrote: i feel as though the higher the intellect (in order to evolve to the next category) when they "die" they do progress. BUT the existing new babies/bodies need to be filled with those who are being reincarnated. just because their bodies/clothes are from higher beings, should not mean they (the new astral being inside) is as evolved as the originals.
You can also research the topic a bit deeper and see how jews that are gifted with better capabilities to understand i.e. more intelligent are still being persecuted even by other "jews" that I suspect have already been rendered "impure" considering a few videos I've seen on youtube of how their police was beating peaceful protesters in israel I can clearly say many of those in their government don't feel themselves connected to the purer part of their population also. For example there are a great number of jews who do not approve of the state of israel and abhor the violence and the killing that is going on between them and other nations, you can estimate what those who aren't as gifted with compassion and understanding anymore; feel and think about that.

That leads me to the following question, regarding that part of the book which noted jews are persecuted to this day because their race was "almost" as pure as it was when they were considered the chosen people (let the word "almost" sink in and consider it was said 26 years ago.). That if those who are still pure among them, are not in fact inhabited by beings of a higher category then why are they still being persecuted?

Many spiritually advanced people have been killed and assassinated in modern times on various occasions, we know many of the more notorious examples as much as violence against innocent and peaceful population who are led like sheep to the abattoir is gaining momentum. The point is that jews don't seem to be an exception, and on the contrary they seem to be headed toward taking the hardest blows.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Re:

Post: # 13015Post shezmear »

Psi wrote:Today’s Jews are no more spiritually evolved than any other race on Earth.

The original Jews – from Hebra – were highly evolved - too "high" for this category, as we all know. They crash-landed on Earth by 'accident' but was it really an accident or was it karma - that's something to explore at another time. The point is that the original Hebran Jews have long gone (back where they "belong" on a higher category planet). Those that followed – over the past 12,000 years – are just 'normal' Category One souls, just like all of us.
Sorry... I may have missed this but were does it say they returned to their original planet? or were they belong?And if they returned whom did they leave behind? No doubt their children right?..So if they are breading amongst them selves and remain pure why would they leave anyone behind? :-k

Am I missing something?
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13016Post Robanan »

Thiaoouba Prophecy wrote:Because of inexorable Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has
occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and
therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong.
Beats me why they decided to keep procreating on earth. Maybe they fell in love considering the odds were too great against them? lovemaking is okay last time I checked.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13019Post shezmear »

Oh sorry I get it they were making reference to their "astral Bodies" .So the physical body dies and the 7th category souls go home...
So know one was harmed or should I say "no souls were perverted"...made muddy...or ....soiled?

So what you have is 7th category physical body's...which once had 7th category souls now have 1st category souls doing 1st category stuff.

Man.. that is interesting... :-k

Oh...as far as these guys breeding....It is hard for me to put myself in their position and understand their motives.....I would not have done it.
I also think next time they travel through space maybe travel three ships at a time so if one gets into trouble you got back up.I also think the people of Thiaoouba could have helped way sooner and I don`t really agree nor understand some of their actions.
Well I should say I don`t agree with their logic.
And in a sense how could I?...I don`t know everything I don`t see or understand what they do.But I do know I live here on this planet and I understand
somethings from both living them and observation.I still think they got some funky ideas and strange approachs to problems.

How hard is it to pick up three people?..I don`t know..How hard is it to deal with them 12000 years later...I have taken the time to look at Jewish history some of the things that have been done to these people and they have done the very memory of thinking about it hurts my mind and scares my heart.Awful things.

I don`t see Thiaoouba as always helping.They draw attention to the time they have helped and "watching over" then other times their missing in action.
It`s really silly.

Save the planet..you know?..who saved MU?...You had the most advanced spiritually civilized society and no one thought that maybe some of it should be preserved?...So it sunk the whole planet slowly but surely fell into savagery.It`s a strange thing to have someone who is able to tell you about your history..say they were there and ..yep did nothing...and but is watching over you...I don`t like it.

I need legs I can walk on...eyes that see..Hands that hold..fingers that work...things I can use and count on..

And as far as us not being ready....Hell Guys... I`m ready... I can handle chatting with a 10 foot Hermaphrodite...promise I won`t run away shrieking waving my arms in the air with my eyes popping out of my head...I think most people can deal with it.Actually most people learn to come to grips with all sorts of things that life throws at them.

As far as Being prevented from playing with matches..heads up!!!..the kids got the matches and their burning down the ****ing house!!!!!

So what are you waiting for?....oh..yes the planet is about to end...here we go again.... :pharaoh:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13020Post Rezo »

Sultan Kosen, from Ankara, for example, is 8' 3". Tallest well-known living earthling, at present. Id probably be a bit intimidated, just being around such tallness. Although I probably, would not run :mrgreen: I feel what you mean Shezmear, I have questions as well about this. Hindsight being what it is, and being hypothetical from our perspective, Im sure that by the alloted time for recconnasaince had passed for their ships, their people back home had figured they were missing - must have. What they were able to figure out, who knows. They might have ran a search, or even contacted Thiaoouba, or other planets like theirs, to search the MW galaxy. If their ship during flight was able to transmit back somehow of their flight path in some fashion, it may have been at least partially traceable ...

Considering they lost a valuable intergalactic-capable ship, searching for habitable planets to emigrate to, this scenario certainly makes sense to me. As to why they were not rescued early on, that involves category force which, still puzzles me as to backward travel, then going up again [i.e. parameters for what is considered 'non-re-admissible' if any]. I guess me and my "expert" crew, will have to rebuild a long-range spacecraft of our own, to search for our star family again one day :P Its always easier to say 'I would have landed somewhere else on earth, or even someplace else, or done better pre-flight checks, etc.' and im not saying youre saying that - I guess my point is, when human beings face a very tense situation, even those of a higher category, I am sure that the best decision under such high and unique stress, could be very difficult to successfully make, especially if conditions are unpredictable. Perhaps, back home they had undergone some training for such possibilities. But training and reality of course, can be different. But sure, a lift would've been nice.

I had theorized that the russian dolmen in krasnodar region were even evidence of their temporary homes constructed with their tools, during their hike to palestine/israel, since they are found all along the black sea. Most likely, they chose to avoid contact as much as humanly possible, at the time they first knew they were 'stuck.' They probably figured after a certain time had passed and they reached warmer climate, hoping they might still be found. They may have still had among their survival supplies, for example, road-flare type of objects, to give signals - if they saw a craft - the dolmen for example near Zhane river have star designs on them. While this in itself is not unusual for other megaliths, these contain a wide variety. And that may not be significant, but I thought it curious, I guess. And I admit a bit of a stretch, which I don't subscribe to now, only because similar construction [the only one but does exist] is found in few dolmen also in India. Forget which at the moment...

http://thelifeofthelaw.wordpress.com/20 ... hic-sites/
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13021Post Rezo »

israeli establishment unfortunately is aggressive towards peaceful protestors. Neturei Karta is well known actually they were on my college campus years ago it was first time I had heard about them.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13022Post Robanan »

shezmear wrote:...now have 1st category souls doing 1st category stuff.
I'm not entirely sure of that, it seems to be that as long as there are pure enough physical bodies (I still don't know in which sense except genetically having the integrity of the original hebrans) there are higher cat astral bodies who don't mind reincarnating to a lower level cat planet. Considering how Robanan underestimated this issue I guess they are generally not still clear enough about universal law on this regard, and think experiencing such a contrast can be good for their development. Intelligence does not come from genes.
shezmear wrote:Oh...as far as these guys breeding....It is hard for me to put myself in their position and understand their motives.....I would not have done it.
I'm thinking on the exact same lines, so it's either they were not originally cat7 or that the hebrans weren't so lucid about universal law to begin with. This might be in line with their education you know, having opportunity to both study universal law on this regard from both 1st person and 3rd person views if you know what I mean. I'm sure if one day all pure jews will be removed from earth, it would be done with the prior agreement of all involved, including those who are experiencing a life on earth. The thing is the Thiaooubans will do it when class is over and people on earth shouldn't interfere, in any form or shape.
shezmear wrote:How hard is it to pick up three people?..I don`t know..How hard is it to deal with them 12000 years later...I have taken the time to look at Jewish history some of the things that have been done to these people and they have done the very memory of thinking about it hurts my mind and scares my heart.Awful things.
Consider my answer to your previous statement, it has all provided a learning experience for everyone. Their predictions of what was going to happen ended up wrong because they counted on universal law to kick in and correct this accident. Consider if Robanan didn't draw his weapon when they encountered the first nomads on earth, they would have all returned to hebra and their legacy rendered impure enough to fit in our category of planet. He chose to survive, probably in hope that they would be found and rescued, if not by thiaooubans then by their people, in choosing to survive he made a choice that needed to be respected as much as everything else around this matter, he made himself bound to have to face the consequences of surviving on a cat1 planet. Universal law must be pretty harsh and specific on such things.
shezmear wrote:...I don`t know everything I don`t see or understand what they do.But I do know I live here on this planet and I understand
somethings from both living them and observation.I still think they got some funky ideas and strange approachs to problems.

...

I don`t see Thiaoouba as always helping.They draw attention to the time they have helped and "watching over" then other times their missing in action.
It`s really silly.

Save the planet..you know?..who saved MU?...You had the most advanced spiritually civilized society and no one thought that maybe some of it should be preserved?...So it sunk the whole planet slowly but surely fell into savagery.It`s a strange thing to have someone who is able to tell you about your history..say they were there and ..yep did nothing...and but is watching over you...I don`t like it.
Just think about it, do your homework, 10 years have passed shezmear since you and I have come to read tp, making such conclusions isn't helping you know anything either, you have arrested your development and you need to brake through these things before you can advance further. I'll let you figure what happened to the legacy of Mu by yourself. Brake it down step by step and consider everything carefully, you need to be able to put everything on a timeline in a sequence and examine all events carefully, also considering how thiaooubans are bound to act within universal law.

To start with; it's wrong to assume the role of thiaooubans as protectors. Robanan most likely did the same mistake when he decided to keep on surviving on our planet. The people of Mu were advanced enough to be able to colonize other planets when their planet got overpopulated, consider the technology they had at their disposal, it would have taken them nothing to save their civilization yet it is them who primarily failed to act accordingly. Just suppose how the hebrans who were of a higher cat planet needed to be careful about everything they do, every small thing matters, so what can be said about a cat1 civilization, when they themselves should have been those who must have valued their achievements more than anyone else, for their own sake? Thiaooubans are not allowed and should not save everyone all the time; doing so would just eventually lead people to assume them as protectors; where as from the point of view of the evolution of consciousness everything gets a completely different priority.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13026Post shezmear »

From the little that I know or should I say speculate few benefit from coming down to a first category planet from a higher planet. Michel is not here because he wanted to learn more he is here because he missed behave in his previous life. They told him after the book was written they only showed him 80 lives not 81.Evadently the 81 life was a real firecracker. Why keep that a secret I don`t know.
What I have observed where there is a absence of information people start to invent things….when you with hold information people either don`t look or invent some nonsense to forfill the basic desire to feel like "they Know" or get away from the feeling of "unknowing".
I think Robo was breeding because he could not keep it in his pants to use an Australian slang.…I don`t really know how else to say it. There was not some great insight to this guy. I think he just thought ***...gunner gets me some….
As far as what happened to MU, are you saying they all migrated to a higher existence? I don`t really understand what you are getting at or hinting at….
As far as advancing further that is an interesting notion….I don`t really know what they mean….or how you mean it. I`m not interesting in pay lips service to spiritual notions were I see little.
I`m cynical...and for good reason….It`s without irony that when you reach a conclusion after years well decades of thinking about some things it appears as arrested development to you. It does not bother me because I don`t think it is true…however it might appear that way I can accept that but I`m not moved either way by it.
What I will not do is play favourites with what I think the truth is…I`m not joining a school of thought…
I raise these question because it is very likely the people of Thiaoouba do not exist at all….and I go so far to say if they don`t exist it is their fault…because like I said we are all here and we are good people.

I`m not assuming anyone as protectors I did not mean that..I hello would be prudent though. I'm not alone in this notion either Micheal felt the same way. This is not home work it`s "I can see you guys are working at something good job".
I`ll tell you know I have no problem laying down my life for a good cause what will not do is throw myself in front of a tank for some people and their notions of how it should be done. Meanwhile that can`t get off their intergalactic BUT and just say hi…sorry can`t do it. That`s not really how things work.
So the book is relegated to a couple of die hards talking on the net. Most people that find this book have had some sort of other dealings with other belief systems 'this is one that fitted for now".

This silly little game of cat and mouse and they say in TP "Ets that watch over them"..Oh yeah….
Homework done….I got a life to live….look me up when you're in town..or not….
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

ethics and problems of intergalactic non-interventionism

Post: # 13029Post Rezo »

"We can’t predict the future more than 100 years in advance. We thought, at the time, that, being such a small group, they might not survive and, if they did, they would mix with other races and thus be absorbed by other peoples and rendered ‘impure’. We guessed that this would occur within a century - but such was not the case."

did they know but ignore plight of hebrews before they mixed with surrounding culture? I dont know. they seemed to know they were trying to survive, yes. did thiaoouba contact anyone else to have them rescue [other hebrew ships?] i have no idea. What is extent of what should've been considered, in their shoes? why was such info not included in the book? another unknown. maybe so we would have this discussion. Since hebra astronauts came from different category and galaxy, thiaoouba may not even themselves have known a lot about who they were, how they made their mission plan and carried it out, how they ended up in the mess they had - and were playing catch up. or, they knew those astronauts made character mistakes and felt they should work it out themselves, and best way was to witness results of actions by staying stuck, now if they decided that knowingly, it sounds dodgy. The real question is, what is the precedent, for non interference that requires neutrality in such circumstance?

if planets of higher categories are exceedingly rare, it would at least explain why they left their galaxy. they probably knew where they wanted to explore, first, but had to stop here, since the problem was serious enough, it would have taken more than a week to fix whatever it was. ..."one day, during work" . if we knew more about the technology to compare the different ships different folks in this book had, it might make more sense. but then wed have to know how they worked... :sail: since we dont, we 'have to' rely on info that those hebrews knew they were 'not supposed to be' there, but landed there, to fix their ship [required landing?]. Probably because, they would need environment to support life [life support system problem?] while repairing it. if intergalactic transport problems for 7th category spacecraft technology is very complicated, on an assumption that there are not that many around [there many instead be many - another guess], i cant imagine what 8th category planetary relocation must be like. Lets say they did rescue them, and let them know why their technology failed. or, brought them home so they could try again, is 'not their role.' 9th category planet relocation may not be necessary since they may even possess technology to influence the sun and planet to exist perpetually, just as they do. . .
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13030Post Robanan »

shezmear wrote:From the little that I know or should I say speculate few benefit from coming down to a first category planet from a higher planet. Michel is not here because he wanted to learn more he is here because he missed behave in his previous life. They told him after the book was written they only showed him 80 lives not 81.Evadently the 81 life was a real firecracker. Why keep that a secret I don`t know.
Of course they wouldn't show him the life he is currently living... I do also get tired when I over-speculate things.
shezmear wrote:What I have observed where there is a absence of information people start to invent things….when you with hold information people either don`t look or invent some nonsense to forfill the basic desire to feel like "they Know" or get away from the feeling of "unknowing".
I think Robo was breeding because he could not keep it in his pants to use an Australian slang.…I don`t really know how else to say it. There was not some great insight to this guy. I think he just thought ***...gunner gets me some….
I know, it happens all the time, I'm myself guilty of it too because often I make theories up out of the information which is available to me so that I can focus on testing their validity, when I can't reach a definitive answer I also question the information that I have. Every mind which has a basic discipline of studying does that shezmear, this is something completely normal and I'm over with blaming people for doing it, the odds aren't exactly in our favor too you know; as it doesn't seem to matter how much you elucidate on a specific subject, there's always people looking for the easy way out who take what they don't really understand, as knowledge; like you say, to feel like they know or get away from the feeling of unknowing. To ease your speculation about my way of study, consider the following:

That if Robanan couldn't keep it in his pants then I doubt he was a guy from a cat7 planet, I've known cat1 people keeping it in their pants much better, I've also expressed this concern in my previous post.
What I use these little scraps of information for is for trying to understand the things that are related to it which involve me and my current situation, and in this case I don't really care if Robanan couldn't keep it in his pants or gave in to his instincts in his suffering, I'm not involved with what he had in his pants (thank god :lol: ) the thing is he has a done a full range of things he was free to do against universal law which led to great suffering; and that resonates with me because I see everyone (including myself) doing things against universal law and I see no other way to correct this other than educating myself about it first before I present my findings and understanding to others, if I'm to be given the chance. I don't also really care if you like to blame the people of thiaoouba for doing nothing about something Robanan couldn't keep in his pants... :rofl: because no matter how you take it they can't be blamed here, and they did what seemed most appropriate to them, even when they decided on doing nothing. As I said, we are not meant to look to them to save us, and if we do we will be disappointed, like what happened to Mu, Robanan etc.

I also doubt they will send a second messiah, and the Cults which are trying to force their hand in sending one are just digging our collective grave even deeper.
shezmear wrote:As far as what happened to MU, are you saying they all migrated to a higher existence? I don`t really understand what you are getting at or hinting at….
As far as advancing further that is an interesting notion….I don`t really know what they mean….or how you mean it. I`m not interesting in pay lips service to spiritual notions were I see little.
What I meant was advancing further in understanding the book. What you asked was why thiaooubans did nothing to save mu, and my reply was that they can't assume the role of protectors even of technologically and spiritually advanced civilizations like that of mu, when saving themselves should have been the first priority of the people of mu themselves, first and foremost; and Toth was the only person who took the pains of salvaging everything he could and store them properly for any civilization worthy enough of taking the place of mu. This does not fall in the category of making things up, it's not a theory it's a reality our civilization is bound to face due to the course we have taken in our history. You know this too, It is us who need to be able to live on this planet, not that there aren't enough planets to live on in the universe, but we are spiritual beings having a material existence for very specific reasons that at one time or the other we have seen to be the best thing we can do in the universe and I'm sure taking part in destroying a planet or disintegrating the society each of us live in wasn't something I or you ever planned on doing, so we must act according to our aspirations at least in our personal lives, for the sake of our own integrity.

We might not make it in time to educate ourselves and others with what we need to know and agree together with in order to do the things that need to be done to ensure that we continue to thrive on this planet, but I as one intend to make the most out of it to the best of my abilities, first by trying to inform and educate myself properly, to make sure I don't miss anything, I need to keep my connection to the truth of existence by making sure I have a clear understanding about the objective reality of the universe for the sake of my own spiritual development, now and in my future lives.
shezmear wrote:I`m cynical...and for good reason….It`s without irony that when you reach a conclusion after years well decades of thinking about some things it appears as arrested development to you. It does not bother me because I don`t think it is true…however it might appear that way I can accept that but I`m not moved either way by it.
What I will not do is play favourites with what I think the truth is…I`m not joining a school of thought…
I raise these question because it is very likely the people of Thiaoouba do not exist at all….and I go so far to say if they don`t exist it is their fault…because like I said we are all here and we are good people.
I'm sorry I owe you an apology. I also think that even if thiaooubans exist, we are on our own. What I care about is for you to continue to develop your own school of thought because I know I'll hate to be the only thinking person left on the planet. :roll:

When people disagree with me it only provokes me to think more. I thank god every day for ptex, ronald, rezo and a few others who are still here and I feel in company with. It's not that I can't do everything I think that needs to be done by myself, I just don't want to do everything by myself, I enjoy it more when I can check my decisions and my thoughts with you guys, I feel it makes me a better person, more in line with the sum of our collective school of thoughts.

There is not many of us who can afford to sit and brainstorm this to it's every imaginable end, and if this is the only thing we can do for now all I can ask for is doing it in productive way for our own sake and the sake of future generations (if there's going to be any).
shezmear wrote:I`m not assuming anyone as protectors I did not mean that..I hello would be prudent though. I'm not alone in this notion either Micheal felt the same way. This is not home work it`s "I can see you guys are working at something good job".
I`ll tell you know I have no problem laying down my life for a good cause what will not do is throw myself in front of a tank for some people and their notions of how it should be done. Meanwhile that can`t get off their intergalactic BUT and just say hi…sorry can`t do it. That`s not really how things work.
So the book is relegated to a couple of die hards talking on the net. Most people that find this book have had some sort of other dealings with other belief systems 'this is one that fitted for now".

This silly little game of cat and mouse and they say in TP "Ets that watch over them"..Oh yeah….
Homework done….I got a life to live….look me up when you're in town..or not….
I'm not concerned with what the Meanwells feel, I'm very disappointed with them. TP is one of those rare books you can be cynical about for as long as you don't understand it well enough, it is upon the individual to verify enough of the book to be true in order to take the rest seriously enough to make it a subject of study and research. The meanwells made a laughing stock out of themselves by first actively preaching the book and now throwing it out of the window when they made as much money as they could out of it as the beliefs they developed out of it is not a belief system that fits them anymore. I've heard the nonsense they preach in their "lectures", so I'm not surprised to know they are cynical about it.
Completely understanding the logic of the book is not something obscured, it's not something out of reach, it requires serious study and enough research.
Noone needs you to lay down your life for a good cause, but rather take it up in it's full glory and make the most of what you know it is necessary to satisfy all your needs, including your intellectual and spiritual needs. Thiaooubans watch over the evolution of consciousness in the universe, to make sure everything goes on according to the purpose of its creator. Our lives are temporary fluctuations of out existence in a temporary environment that we wanted to educate ourselves through for what WE have come to agree to be the BEST thing for us to do in the universe given ALL available options.
The very illnesses that we experience are because we disturb the natural balance of our own bodies and yet when we fail to restore the balance we think higher-power is needed to "save" and "heal" us, without taking the responsibility of our own ignorance and then our own lack of understanding, yet we blame the gods when we don't get magically saved and healed.

Thiaooubans are not responsible for people thinking that they should save them, hence they don't need to come out and say hi sorry we can't save you.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13032Post shezmear »

O.k I did what I thought was a good post then the page froze and I lost it all... :( so give me a couple of hours and I will muster up the mental resources to have another go at it....One thing I made a typo which has led to a misunderstanding.It was not Micheal Meanwell I ment Michel.I missed the "a" because I was using spell check. I have not had anything to do with the Meanwells for years.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
shezmear
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13034Post shezmear »

o.k.…hear we go again…

I also did into type it properly...Michel was not shown "his life before this one". It was shown to him after he wrote the book.Thao evidently came to him in astral body and showed him the life. From what I could gather, he was in position of power and misused/abused that power. Again I`m only relaying info I was not there this is just what I was told. I don`t judge the man I don`t really care we all make mistakes and will continue to make them. I am not envious of people in power the greater the responsibility the greater the errors you can make.

I think this sums it all up…..I also think that even if thiaooubans exist, we are on our own.

If I work form this basis I can go forward anything else that happens is really extra.
In addition, what I meant is Michel was upset that he had not had any further contact from these people. The example of being a poor beggar on the street then someone pulls you into a limo. Takes you back to a beautiful house, baths , cloths, feeds and loves you .Takes you out shows you a good time then 1 week latter dumps you back in the gutter.

http://www.samuelhawley.com/alienabductee.html

It bothered him…and to a degree I understand it. It got to the point I think Michel had to take his own life back this thing had consumed him. He became painted into a corner of his own life by an experience. I to a much lesser degree have had to do the same thing. It is my fault and my mismanagement but at some point, you have to take your life back. Get on with it. I would say if you look around the forum, there are other people that have had to do a similar thing. This does not mean they are not thinking. I think there is only so far you can go which so much info.

Hence my beef….

But what can one do?.. :-k

With the Mu thing. The danger lies in the way one lives not the fact that we die or when or how we die. Maybe that is it. The astral body returns and life goes on..here or someone else. I guess on some leave I expected someone who is watching over to give someone a heads up. It would be strange to be sitting around talking to people moments before the place is about to blow and up and you calming get in your ship and leave while all hell breaks loose.

The book by Churdward were interesting in that he claimed he found reference to instruments that made the sounds of nature from Egypt. I could not find the part of the book again and I should look it up. I read them all from cover to cover yet after all these years I don`t really remember the details that well. I have been saying to someone recently "life is not short…. my ability to remember it all is just so very limited"…. :)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13037Post Robanan »

shezmear wrote:Michel was not shown "his life before this one". It was shown to him after he wrote the book.Thao evidently came to him in astral body and showed him the life. From what I could gather, he was in position of power and misused/abused that power. Again I`m only relaying info I was not there this is just what I was told.

...

It bothered him…and to a degree I understand it. It got to the point I think Michel had to take his own life back this thing had consumed him. He became painted into a corner of his own life by an experience. I to a much lesser degree have had to do the same thing. It is my fault and my mismanagement but at some point, you have to take your life back. Get on with it. I would say if you look around the forum, there are other people that have had to do a similar thing. This does not mean they are not thinking. I think there is only so far you can go which so much info.
From a programmer point of view I'm sure the universe has a way of catching and handling "exceptions" if you know what I mean and that the Thiaoouban play their role in that also. It makes sense in that way. It also makes sense that he was given knowledge that he had abused power in his record after he was given power in his current life that he decided not to abuse. Consider how easy it was for him to make a religion out of what he knows.

This implies that he had chosen to live on earth by himself, being a soukou must have allowed him the privilege to choose it or even request it among all other options available to him at the moment.

It is possible to see how the role thiaooubans played in this was a fair one and perfectly in line with his education also. Honestly and if I were to witness from my point of view Michel did a great job here and he showed great integrity in handling this I'm sure he already has all the reasons he needs to proceed further in his development from a more advanced planet on his next life. That regardless of his mistakes he is as much loved and respected in the universe as any good citizen of a civilized society can be.
shezmear wrote:Hence my beef….
I don't want to see you having beef with anyone shezmear, I'm not in a position to judge you because we are living on the same planet and we are in the same situation, and will not allow myself to judge you either. Hence I can only offer my understanding of this all. We are the good guys, we are willing to listen and take the right path as many of us already have, considering our individual situations that we are faced with in the realities of our lives. It might not be enough to save everyone from the troubles that we may have as we move ahead. But we can do a lot still to cultivate it, and we should.
shezmear wrote:With the Mu thing. The danger lies in the way one lives not the fact that we die or when or how we die. Maybe that is it. The astral body returns and life goes on..here or someone else. I guess on some leave I expected someone who is watching over to give someone a heads up. It would be strange to be sitting around talking to people moments before the place is about to blow and up and you calming get in your ship and leave while all hell breaks loose.
Their priorities and Your expectations my friend. Consider them carefully. Two chapters in the book right after showing what happened to Mu, are dedicated to explaining just how the way we live matters, not how we die. Consider they are true to the message in that themselves, by remembering the chapter about the Christ also.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: The Jewish "Race"

Post: # 13038Post Rezo »

I think thiaoouba non-interventionist policy is not only concerning culture on a planet, but also individual life purpose designed by higher self. could be complicated to intervene.

one i suppose may sincerely pose question to thiaoouba telepathically and hope for response in deep meditation. like the ce5 movement does meditation to communicate with ETs, except with specific question to learn about their process of reasoning on this issue in context of possible earth changes.

but be prepared for answer, to flip the question back, as currently, our environment is shot, our technology is out of whack with nature and war religion news and power hungry bankers and incompetent leaders care more about affluence not to mention those who create its idea and watch it all sitting back entertained by our problems they provoke. our entire system of life is messed up - and how we ourselves use technology also may be - so, you may [or may not] get the question, 'what are you doing, to change the current situation? Here are some hints, to do that better.'

of course there are movements to go in better direction including independent media and sincere environmental and technology movements. perhaps the element of 'how' to approach it, is what is missing. i.e., what is our nonviolent non-intervention or intervention policy, in the culture[s] we currently inhabit and comprise?

there is a saying that to understand the past, is to understand the present. i dont mean mu was corrupt, but that, maybe the spirit plan of category of the people inhabiting mu, is complete, or continues, and if kept going [if saved] would not complete, or, would have ended some other way...? being category 1 is 'sorrow' planet. of course that is a big guess to make. perhaps also to ask what is truly function of being category planet, and what is fair to be preventable. regardless, present circumstance may be next cycle or test, at least for people on earth today. which is different lesson, that of resolving internal dispute, working together and properly prioritizing technology in our lives and nature.

of course this is just me rambling. You or anyone may try this, and might get a much more interesting response than the hypothetical. depends on how asked, and if listener wishes to answer. i dont really have experience in this area im sorry to say. but i have done a few ce5 attempts of my own. very, very basic stuff, w/lights in sky' flashing back' at me on several occasions, out in nature. like when youre a kid pulling your arm at the truck driving by, except it [or an iridium flare, or both] is in space. very basic.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
Post Reply