Similar case retold in both Michel's and L. Rampa's book

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ShahKorR

[quote]Oh noes, if the goverment ever read Thiaoouba Prophecy they would be like.

"Warps eh? We could make a weapon out of that, suck china dry in a day."

Well unfortunately a lot do know already but will not do anythingas they wish to live and they also feel they are protected and those that actually pull the strings have known for a while themselves since the 50's, anyway there already doing many bad things to Gaia with HARP eta etc and what not.

Oh well its all as it should be, Plant your feet firmly on mother earth and just let go and send out radiant love and pure light and just let the bad vibes wash over you like a cold winter wind blowing a sunflower as it faces the glorious sun...
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
gog

DDDDDDDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

INDEED!!!!
ShahKorR

DDDDDDDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

INDEED!!!!

Ahhh my brother it has been far to long............

i am eagerly awaiting the time that puts us both together again in the same earthly place at the same earthly time, we both have much to discuss but i am sure as you are of me that we have both progressed astonishingly! i realise that i should put this in a private msg, i apoligize but unfortunately "that" which already exists prevents me from changing this post.

el conocimiento lleva a la sabiduría y a la luz del último!!
[/quote]
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
survivor

ShahKorR wrote:
we both have much to discuss but i am sure as you are of me that we have both progressed astonishingly! i realise that i should put this in a private msg, i apoligize but unfortunately "that" which already exists prevents me from changing this post.

el conocimiento lleva a la sabiduría y a la luz del último!!
Yeah, get a room.. :lol:

By the way, how many people in this thread have actually read anything by T.Rampa?

..you may find a few more "Similar case retold in both Michel's and L. Rampa's book". :idea: :idea: :idea:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
ShahKorR

Hi Survivor,
yes sorry abou that, it has just been sometime since we have communicated to each other that i got excited..

Yes i have read much of lobsang rampa i agree and disagree.

please read sri aurobindo, i think you will find his material much more enlightening
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
ptex

Re: Similar case retold in both Michel's and L. Rampa's book

The story about the young man disappearing in the middle of snow while fetching water from a well is mentioned in the forum thread: Re: archaeological sites and parallel universe?

I don't resist in quoting the following content from the topic I mentioned above:
It's an astonishingly similar case, told almost word by word to what Thao told Michel and referred by 2 different sources. Further research on "Charles Ashmore" could be interesting and reveal some more. What catches my attention is that the difference between the date when Thao told Michel about this (June 1987) and Charles vanishing (November 1878) is 108 years - 108 is a multiple of 9! Another coincidence?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth