Is Sai Baba Sent from Thiaoouba, Too?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Radamanthis

Is Sai Baba Sent from Thiaoouba, Too?

Hi friends as you guys maybe already know there is a very powerful and spiritual person living in Puttaparthi India he's name is Satya Sai Baba I have read a couple of books of him and it seems that he have been doing a lot of miracles like multiplying food like Jesus, resurecting dead, and helping a lot of people, I was just wondering if maybe he could be sent from thiaoouba because there's no human being capable of that other than Jesus and we already know that he was sent from Thiaoouba, I know that this question it's very dificult to answer but I just want to know what do you guys think.

Thanks
Robanan

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ALERT! ALERT! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THIS SAI BABA IS A CHARLATAN AND A HOAX!

HE IS THE NUMBER 1 HOAX AND DECIEVER OF OUR TIME ACCORDING TO THE RATING OF THE "MOST EXTREME" INTERNALTIONAL TELECAST . I THOUGHT HE WAS DONE WITH.

Radamanthis, RUN RUN AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS WORDS FOR THE SAKE OF ALL TRUTH IN THE UNIVERSE PLEASE! RUN AWAY FROM HIS FOLLOWERS AS FAST AND AS LONG AS YOUR FEET CAN CARRY YOU!

SAI BABA IS A PERVERT A CONJURER AND A PRESTIDIGITATOR HE EVEN IS KNOWN FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF HIS ELECTED FOLLOWERS BY FORCING THEM TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH HIM CALLING IT A "PURIFICATION RITUAL" THERE ARE WITNESSES!

HE HAS NO SPIRITUAL POWER APART FROM DECEIT. ALL HIS APPARENT MIRACLES ARE RESULT OF WELL KNOWN TRICKS AND VAGARY!
miracles like multiplying food like Jesus, resurecting dead, and helping a lot of people, I was just wondering if maybe he could be sent from thiaoouba because there's no human being capable of that other than Jesus and we already know that he was sent from Thiaoouba
YOU READ IN HIS BOOKS THAT HE IS RESUCIATING THE DEAD, MULTIPLYING FOOD? EVEN I CAN DO THIS! EVERYONE CAN! I KNOW PERSONALLY PEOPLE IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA WHO KNOW HOW TO DO IT! PROVIDING THE PERSON HAS ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.
HE HAS NO RIGHT TO CALL HIMSELF A MASTER! :evil:
HE HAS NO RIGHT TO CLAIM TO BE THE SECOND JESUS! :evil:
THE ONE AND ONLY JESUS CAME TO OUR PLANET @2000 YEARS AGO AND THE LIKES OF SAI BABA KILLED HIM! :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry:

I PERSONALLY DESPISE SAI BABA HE HAS LONG LONG TO SUFFER FOR HIS DEEDS!
I know that this question it's very dificult to answer but I just want to know what do you guys think.
WHAT I SAID IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION AND IT IS OBVIOUS TO ANY AVERAGE THINKER. EVEN IF SOMEONE WOULD NOT BE FAMILIAR WITH SAI BABA AND WOULD CONSIDER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HIM. IT WOULD ONLY TAKE JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THINKING!

THERE IS NOTHING MIRACULOUS ABOUT HIM!

IT DISGUSTS ME TO SEE HIS PHOTOGRAPH ON THIS FORUM BUT LET IT BE FOR OTHERS TO SEE HIM AND RECOGNIZE HIS DAMNED AND CURSED IMAGE!
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Welcome Radamanthis, i guess that answers your question :D
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

He has said (http://www.exbaba.de/files/A_Critical_Study.html):
"I am everything, everywhere, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent, and so whatever I will instantly happens." (Sai Baba's words, quoted in Sandweiss, Spirit and Mind, p. 243).
Anyone who clearly, undoubtedly and seriously claims that, really means that and lives by that, has fallen very, very low.

Note also that this Sai Baba is not the original Sai Baba; he claims to be a reincarnation of the latter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_Baba
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

Alas... Sai Baba is no way similar with Thiaooubians.

Jesus said
"... what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."
Sounds like what Sai Baba had said is nothing resembled to the reality of the universe... No matter how much "miracles" he had performed, it is what comes out from his mouth is more important. You are very assured that the "miracles" are very likely the hoax. Besides where does he obtained such knowledge and yet what he said has nothing similar to the reality of the universe
Lachie

Um, guys, I think we're doing too much rational analysis, and too little LAUGHING AT HIS AFRO....

Anybody who wears a 70s haircut style is clearly not evolved. Only 90s haircuts and above are considered evolved, these days ;)

Side note: Robanan, you can resurrect the dead? Thats a neat trick! Care to post a Howto or some kind of 'necromancy FAQ'?

Lach
God is a games designer =]
Robanan

:roll: I can resurrect the dead THE SAME WAY SAI BABA DOES!!! :lol:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Kestrel

Lachie wrote:Um, guys, I think we're doing too much rational analysis, and too little LAUGHING AT HIS AFRO....

Anybody who wears a 70s haircut style is clearly not evolved. Only 90s haircuts and above are considered evolved, these days ;)

Side note: Robanan, you can resurrect the dead? Thats a neat trick! Care to post a Howto or some kind of 'necromancy FAQ'?

Lach
FAQ (Written by Kestrel)

Q : Kestrel, how do you raise the dead?

A: Very simple my friends, first find a dead individaul. Recite the line, "afro afro afro." Proceede to lift around chest below shoulders. Slowly lift, untill dead invidual is fully standing.

Congratulations you've just raised you're first dead person :)

Well in all seriousness. Welcome to the fourm. Also, you were not wrong to post about such a thing. Its a great example of what to be wearry of. Indeed, ask you'reself some questions. Try to ask about what he says, its very imoprtant what he says would be similar to what Thao stated in the book if he is what you think. Also, study this individual, what are his motives for doing this?

This can be a great experince for you, you just have to choose to understand and look at it from certin aspects, visualize motives ectera.

You may even try to contact this individual with you're own though questions about things such as "What is you're goal? " certain questions that help uncover motives and that sort of thing. Checking for inconsistancies and perhaps contradictions in a responce would definitly be a big indication that perhaps something up.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

I like your post very much, Kestrel. It should be very helpful to Ramadanthis.

Lachie, the photo might be done in the 70's.

Edit: Yes, he does have the same hairstyle as of 2004.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

I use to have a pretty mean fro this time last year Lachlie :lol:
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Lachie

oh NO! i am shocked and disgusted to find out that you are both PRO-FRO! haha

I liked your post too Kestrel. "Afro afro afro". haha

Afro indeed.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]

maybe im going too far off topic here but I have something interesting to say about Swami Rama. He seems like a genuine character from what I can ascertain from his published work but there have been accusations of sexual misconduct against him. Now I don't mean to anger those people who respect him, but I was curious about what other people thought about these allegations?
Vesko

Anonymous wrote:maybe im going too far off topic here but I have something interesting to say about Swami Rama. He seems like a genuine character from what I can ascertain from his published work but there have been accusations of sexual misconduct against him. Now I don't mean to anger those people who respect him, but I was curious about what other people thought about these allegations?
I've read all of those allegations, I think, 2-3 years ago and more some months ago, thinking a lot about them. There's a very long article that is worth reading "The Case against Swami Rama in the Himalayas"
http://www.rickross.com/reference/swami ... rama2.html. The article portrays Swami Rama as a monster. The same is in some other articles.

However, I am really dubious of all that, because I've read quite a bit from him, and every sentence, every word is excellently thought out and steeped in spiritual truth, and there is none of the nonsense of the "Sai Baba" discussed above.
It is certainly possible that overzealous followers would want closer contact, and when refused, they may actually start imagining and spreading such information.
What do you think of those allegations yourself, Guest? It's interesting how Dr. Elmer Green and his wife, who did the actual experiments proving the reality of Swami Rama's abilities at Menninger Foundation, do think the accusations are real:
Dr. Elmer Green says that he and his wife have heard from a number of women who said they were sexually exploited by Swami Rama. "If someone is a saint, celibacy would be his normal condition," Dr. Green comments. "A lot of people have confused the siddhis-the powers to control body, emotions, and mind-with spirituality. But the siddhis can be an ego trap. A saint is a person who does what he says." Rather than being a saint, according to Green, Swami Rama is an advanced yogi and "a mortal with some ego problems."
The problem I see with all this is that as evident from his books, Swami Rama had far more than siddhis in his "mind". He did have a lot of true knowledge, and I have difficulty reconciling his down-to-earth sageness with such horrible acts. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't commit them...

I do not know the truth, but whatever it is, his writings are great. If I do discover some horrible problems in his works, I will change my mind.

Anyway, I am not a blind believer, but somehow the admiration I feel for Swami Rama based on his works tells me that he was a genuine positive character.

BTW, Dr. Elmer Green is plainly wrong when saying that a saint's normal condition is to be celibate. There have been incidences of married couples, the one or both of whom have been very close to the definition of a saint. All this self-inflicted celibacy by monks and hermits over the millenia comes from the fact that more often than not people end up in the wrong relationships (Thiaooubans seem to have expressed that in the words "When you go to the forest, you do not see the trees"). Such relationships and marriage are simply an abomination then, because you choose to become dependent on someone who is materialistic, there are kids complicating this bad situation all the more, and your spiritual development can virtually stop and reverse.

On the other hand, people thinking that celibacy is the only way go are "throwing out the baby with the bathwater" because they do not see that the right relationships and the right marriage, can be an extreme booster to spiritual development. What better is there than to have the right intimate company to pursue your spiritual dreams together? Swami Rama writes that he has seen family men who are far more spiritually developed than some swami hermits.

Paraphrasing Swami Rama's words a bit, he says that the most difficult but also the most desirable and useful is to live in the world and also live above it. I absolutely concur with that.
Vesko

Here's a photo of Swami Rama that I like very much (although it's in 256 colours only, because someone made the error to save it as a GIF):

Kiran

Thanks for your opinion Vesko. Yea that guest was me, i forgot to log in. Yes it is hard isnt it to see the truth when someone seemingly respectable has their name tarnished by a few individuals? Honestly, I dont know my self. I noticed that a lot of the times, such types of statements can be used to ruin someone very easily. Yes that link u posted was the one that I saw a few months ago and was thinking about for quite a while before deciding to go public(!) about it.

I guess sharpening our filters is one of the many goals in our lives.