Is Sai Baba Sent from Thiaoouba, Too?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Accusations are not hard to make.

Thinking about it while im posting this I would say that Accusations can create belifs. Belifs can be held in high regard or seen as rubbish in a bias mind. Yet in the end, its still a belif, if not verified.
Last edited by Kestrel on Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Robanan

I called SAI BABA(may he be recycled) a pervert because the people subjected to sexual harassment by him were members of the "male" sex.

Even if someone would "imagine" Swami-Rama to be a monster I would be afraid of even to think who SAI BABA (may he be recycled) might be.

Quoting the article posted by VESKO I just would like to say that It's so easy to call what one doesn't understand a LIE and feel betrayed by it. I call this a sign of artificiality of the person. A natural person copes with problems and learns by understanding the requirements of possible solutions.
How can I expect ANY master to solve for me my own personal problems with myself? I think this is the lesson that SWAMI-RAMA wanted to teach to his pupils, therefore allowing the stupid ones to betray and offend themselves by all the things that they would form and fix as LIES in their own mind.
It is easily done. You just have to contribute to what the person requires/asks.
This is a simple way of showing Peoples/Pupils own contradictions with themselves while provoking them to think deep enough with the aim of solving contradictions within. I don't wonder why some of them started to feel uncomfortable with SWAMI-RAMA.
What if one of your pupils would start to think that by having sex with you they would get enlightened?Or would start to imagine that it would be so wonderful to have sex with enlighted people?What would you do? What if you would see that these kind of thoughts would damage the pupil's spiritual progress? Would you allow your pupil (give him/her) a chance to "format" his/her belief system and to start fresh?
You can see what I mean by SWAMI-RAMA's own saying:

Quote from the very article posted by VESKO:
Unpurified ego is an evil which obstructs one's own progress. But the purified ego is a means in discriminating real Self from not-self-real Self from mere self. No one can expand his consciousness if he remains egotistical. Those who build boundaries around themselves because of their ego problems create suffering for themselves." -- Swami Rama
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Zark

Lachie wrote:Side note: Robanan, you can resurrect the dead? Thats a neat trick! Care to post a Howto or some kind of 'necromancy FAQ'?
hey lachie,
well, if you are a charlatan it isn't too hard to 'raise the almost dead'.. just do what the african voodo guys do: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Robanan wrote:SAI BABA IS A PERVERT A CONJURER AND A PRESTIDIGITATOR HE EVEN IS KNOWN FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF HIS ELECTED FOLLOWERS BY FORCING THEM TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH HIM CALLING IT A "PURIFICATION RITUAL" THERE ARE WITNESSES!
hi rabanon,
I saw a documentatry some months back that backs up almost all of what you said. People who were former followers of Sathya Sai Baba were giving interviews and stated that he molested them.

There was also footage of him 'materialising' gifts such as watches from his long sleeves. I can not remember how conclusive the footage was. There was one man who said that Sathya Sai Baba materialised a gold watch for him and said that the fake gold plating started to rub off very soon afterwards...
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

In the book "Autobiography of a Yogi", there's the purportedly real story of a not very spiritually developed man, who could nevertheless truly materialise watches and far more bigger things out of pure gold (kitchen utensils out of pure gold, too, AFAIR). He could literally make heaps of gold things rain from the sky. Assuming this story is real, the wonders of this Sai Baba are nothing, but it also shows that in general, one need not be very spiritually advanced to be able to materialize things, or to use telekinesis.
BTW, in the end things turned out bad for the person I mentioned, because he abused all his ability.

BTW, theoretically our science has nothing against materialisation. Einstein's famous equation is E = mc^2, where m is mass and c is the speed of light constant, and we all know the destructive force of little mass in an atomic bomb (first demonstrated *in practice* in our times by the US Manhattan Project). However, Einstein also wrote explicitly that m = E / c^2 should also hold in practice, so in effect you can turn energy into a form that has mass (matter). In fact, Einstein wrote that energy and matter are just different forms of the same "thing".

So when a scientist is skeptical about the very possibility of materialisation, one has to remind him/her that nobody has disproved Einstein's equation in this regard.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

Thank you for the feedback Zark, :)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

could nevertheless truly materialise watches and far more bigger things out of pure gold (kitchen utensils out of pure gold, too, AFAIR). He could literally make heaps of gold things rain from the sky.
Sai Baba provides his greatest proof of his lack of understanding (or ignorance?) of the purpose of the universe is the cultivation of the mind rather than enslaving people with materialism and non-sense material proofs.
Vesko

Here are great words said by Swami Rama, that will help you to see a difference between Swami Rama and today's conmen, because the following words have been said in public:
Don't waste your time running around from this teacher to that teacher. Don't expect Swami Rama or anyone else to give you enlightenment. How can you expect that if I eat for you, you will attain freedom from hunger? Expecting that you will overcome your hunger by having someone else eat for you is a false expectation. Do not listen to those who give you such expectations.
To avoid frustration and disappointment, search and find the teacher within, the gurudeva within. In the light of the inner guru you will be able to distinguish what is right for you and what is not, what is good for you and what is not. If you cannot distinguish right from wrong, good from bad, you will always remain a victim of abuse and exploitation by the external world.
This is a scientific path. All yogic practices can be verified scientifically. Yoga is a spiritual science. To practice this spiritual science, you do not need to change your religion. There are no commandments in yoga. Yoga requires self-commitment. Self-commitment is the basis of self-discipline, and self-discipline is the key to self-transformation. It is self-transformation that will bring you everlasting joy — not changing your clothes or your lifestyle or becoming part of a particular group or organization.
Don't be dependent on anyone, including the physical form of the guru.
You can also see how close his words are to certain words of Thao in the book, and vice versa.

The above quotes are from two great talks of his available at http://www.zoofence.com/amper15.htm.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Radamanthis

Thanks for everyone who posted, I really think that I should make more research and hear a lot of more opinions before thinking in someone as a some kind of mesias or choosen one, Sai Baba is really well advertised in a lot of books I have friends that even put him as the "second coming" and I agree he shouldn't refer to himself as GOD this is so a blasfemy a big one, so I think this post and your answers were very helpfull to me and now I know he's definetely not sent from thiaoouba. I wonder who are really sent from thiaoouba despite of Jesus and Moises?

Also I notice that a lot of people ask themselves why the thiaooubans are conserving the body of Jesus and why Thao couldn't tell Michel the reason, is it because they are planing to send him back again? or it's only for proving other visitants of thiaoouba that he really was sen't from there? this was definetely one of the most shocking revelations on TP book.

Thanks again for all that posted.
Robanan

:) Keep up the good work Radamanthis. You are so welcome! :D
Marcus

Also I notice that a lot of people ask themselves why the thiaooubans are conserving the body of Jesus and why Thao couldn't tell Michel the reason, is it because they are planing to send him back again? or it's only for proving other visitants of thiaoouba that he really was sen't from there? this was definetely one of the most shocking revelations on TP book.
Hi Radamanthis,

I think Thao touches on this when she is talking about the Jewish who are still awaiting the messiah. She explains that he has already come. From this I understand that he won't be back.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Zark

Marcus wrote:I think Thao touches on this when she is talking about the Jewish who are still awaiting the messiah. She explains that he has already come. From this I understand that he won't be back.
Well, at least we can say with certainty that the prophecy regarding the coming of their Messiah was fulfilled. It is up to the Thiaooubans whether they wish to send Jesus back or not - for whatever reasons they might have. The Thiaooubans must have let the messenger Daniel know about their intent to send Jesus (pronounced Yeshu actually), you can read the prophecy in Daniel 9:23. Actually the whole book of Daniel was really very interesting to read. Oh, and in these prophecies when they say a week they mean 7 years ...
Vesko

Ramadanthis wrote:Also I notice that a lot of people ask themselves why the thiaooubans are conserving the body of Jesus and why Thao couldn't tell Michel the reason, is it because they are planing to send him back again? or it's only for proving other visitants of thiaoouba that he really was sen't from there? this was definetely one of the most shocking revelations on TP book.
Is it because they are planning to send him back? My thinking is that they do not need to preserve the body in order to be able to send the same body back.

Is it only for proving other visitors that he was really sent from there? I doubt this is the only reason, because Thao refused to tell Michel. If it was only for that purpose, it is likely she wouldn't be so hush, would she?

Marcus, I'll say again that I think that there has indeed been a second coming in the form of Michel's book. It isn't a second coming in the form of a person, but it's the info that matters, and we have that, thank God, literally. To partially disagree, I'm not sure that Christ or his equivalent won't be back. In the Meanwell audio interviews, Michel says he asked Thao when they are going to land on the US Pentagon :), and Thao responded we (us) are not ready for it yet. So you are effectively right in saying he won't be back because that isn't going to happen any time soon. It's clear, even without listening to interviews or reading the book, that nobody is going to appear in the foreseeable future, for the same reason that UFOs -- not only people like the Thiaooubans -- are discrete these days. They know they will be attacked, they will be inspected, etc. and in the end that would not benefit our people as a whole at all. We will still not believe they exist -- most of us, even if we see it with our eyes, will say that those are actors with artificial skin, etc. using some secret military device, and so on.

Zark -- thanks for pointing out the Daniel book. I haven't read it but on your recommendation... :)
Zark

Vesko wrote:UFOs -- not only people like the Thiaooubans -- are discrete these days. They know they will be attacked, they will be inspected, etc. and in the end that would not benefit our people as a whole at all.
Governments are so obsessed with 'self interest' why not.. the technology they possess would be very desirable for any military. The only thing that would stop our government / military from trying to steal their technology would be the threat of reprisal - and that is a sad testimony for our 'civilisation' !
Robanan

Vesko wrote:Is it only for proving other visitors that he was really sent from there? I doubt this is the only reason, because Thao refused to tell Michel. If it was only for that purpose, it is likely she wouldn't be so hush, would she?
If this is really the one and only possible reason that we can think of for the time being then, Thao did right by not wanting to mention it in the book, so that we could come to it by ourselves.