Were All Souls Created in the Beginning?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Vesko wrote:Yes, from page 78, 15000 x 8 = 120000
Let's hope we don't stumble into a parallel universe and spend a few million years there :shock:
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

I wonder if, when a planet gets destroyed, a parallel universe associated with it gets destroyed, too. If so, maybe we'll just have wait for as little as 195,000 years passing in normal time on Earth ;).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

According to "Thiaoouba Prophecy", each of us will need 120,000 years to go to a ninth category in the worst case. I wonder if it could take more than 120,000 years, but anyway, if they say this, this must be some kind of good statistics -- and as in most statistics, probably there are outliers

The assumption that each category seems to require almost the same time to detach from Higher-self except the last one seem extremely doubtful. How do we know it could require even more time to contend the higher category higher-self. It would take hundred of thousands year for 8th category planet! Hundreds Millions years for the 9th ?

note from TP
If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter. ‘This part of itself, embodied in the Astral being of Michel Desmarquet, will be so spiritually advanced, it will have arrived at the next stage where it will have to contend directly with the more superior Higher-self.
It seems to talk about the 1st catergory planet.
Kestrel

Vesko wrote:I wonder if, when a planet gets destroyed, a parallel universe associated with it gets destroyed, too. If so, maybe we'll just have wait for as little as 195,000 years passing in normal time on Earth ;).
Thats such an intresting topic in itself right there. Can't really be sure though, it would seem logical, however what about a pyscosphere once a planet is gone is it just gone? I mean is there any way to learn about planets that have existed prior then, say you were exploring such as the hebrans and delved into the pycosphere of that planet assuming its possible to learn how on multible planets/advance enough.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

bomohwkl wrote:
Vesko wrote:According to "Thiaoouba Prophecy", each of us will need 120,000 years to go to a ninth category in the worst case. I wonder if it could take more than 120,000 years, but anyway, if they say this, this must be some kind of good statistics -- and as in most statistics, probably there are outliers

The assumption that each category seems to require almost the same time to detach from Higher-self except the last one seem extremely doubtful. How do we know it could require even more time to contend the higher category higher-self. It would take hundred of thousands year for 8th category planet! Hundreds Millions years for the 9th ?
I just saw the following sentence on page 94 in the chapter "The Continent of Mu and Easter Island":
'We were great friends with the inhabitants of Mu and my astral entity at the time existed in a body quite similar to the one I'm 'wearing' now.'
This "at the time" is sometime during the period before the destruction of Mu 14,500 years ago -- the second paragraph in the chapter "Delving into the Psychosphere" says this year is "the time of the disappearance of Mu, that is, 14,500 years ago".

So it turns out that Thao has been on category nine for at least 14,500 years, probably much more than that due to the fact she had a previous incarnation there, which I doubt had been just for a few hundred years.
bomohwkl wrote:note from TP
If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter. ‘This part of itself, embodied in the Astral being of Michel Desmarquet, will be so spiritually advanced, it will have arrived at the next stage where it will have to contend directly with the more superior Higher-self.
It seems to talk about the 1st catergory planet.
Looks like it, indeed. I definitely think that your objection above makes sense -- certainly university-level studies take much more time than kindergarten-level ones, so, as Michel says, we are the kindergarten and they are the university, my extrapolation is wrong.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leo

Quote:
'We were great friends with the inhabitants of Mu and my astral entity at the time existed in a body quite similar to the one I'm 'wearing' now.'

this quote just gave me an unimportant yet interesing thought. What happened to Thao's body that she 'wore' in the time of Mu? Did she get sick of the last body? or was it for some other reason? Maybe she spent some time in a body of another 1st catagory body in a role similar to the one The thiaouubian J.C. did on Earth? and therefore had to discard her last catagory 9 body?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Vesko

Leo wrote:this quote just gave me an unimportant yet interesing thought. What happened to Thao's body that she 'wore' in the time of Mu? Did she get sick of the last body? or was it for some other reason? Maybe she spent some time in a body of another 1st catagory body in a role similar to the one The thiaouubian J.C. did on Earth? and therefore had to discard her last catagory 9 body?
Perhaps she got bored ;). Because, if we think about it, even if she had to go like a J.C. to some lower planet, on return she could still 'clothe' herself again with the body that she left -- they have ways to preserve bodies, as we saw from the Golden doko. They, no doubt, can also repair damaged bodies, and even re-create them. So, barring boredom, I have no idea why she changed bodies ;).
Aisin

Her ability to re-generate body cells at will, only gives her the ability to live a very long life-span, but not infinitely. At some point,she'll still have to go through the reincarnation process, and to rejoin her higher self at death. Perhaps this is another one of the universal laws. Moreover, living in a physical infinitely seems to defeat the purpose of living in a physical body. (ie, derived from TFOC, to be in the company of other autonomous individuals, and to start a lifetime of learning experiences anew.)