Were All Souls Created in the Beginning?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Were All Souls Created in the Beginning?

Were all souls created in the beginning? What do you think?

I have this quote:
All souls were created in the beginning, and are finding their way back to whence they came.

Edgar Cayce Reading 3744-5
and then from the book
A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons. These electrons have a life span of approximately ten billion, trillion of your years. They were created at the moment of creation. Your Astral body contains them and, when you die, nineteen percent rejoin the electrons of the universe until required by Nature to form a new body or a new tree or animal, and the eighty one percent rejoin your Higher-self.
It isn't quite evident whether the souls, which are the most important part of the astral bodies, storing all memories and abilities, have been made also in the beginning (of those electrons that were made in the beginning).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Well heres my thought.

These electrons that return to nature, to produce something else.

Where did you get yours ? Perhaps from nature, prehaps each time a new individual astral body is created these electrons are used to make it. Rather meaning although they have been around since creation, it dosent mean all individuals are created at the same time.

So infact they have been around, they havent been used in an astral body but they could be, which allows new individuals to come about you know.

Perhaps, its just a snap theory. Nothing really to support this, just thought I"de create another posibility.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel, I think the same, too.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

It's interesting to find out how the category of planets and inhabbitants were established from the beginning.

How was it decided to choose or be placed in category 7 or 1 in the beginning?

You could say from previous Universes people evolved or not and such were placed in the existing categories in our current Universe, some to act as mentors (because they chose to evolve in the last attempt of a Universe) and some to learn basic social values. But there is a fundamental flaw in that statement, that is - how was it established from the VERY begining - the first attempt at an organised Universe??
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

According to "Thiaoouba Prophecy", each of us will need 120,000 years to go to a ninth category in the worst case. I wonder if it could take more than 120,000 years, but anyway, if they say this, this must be some kind of good statistics -- and as in most statistics, probably there are outliers.
"If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter."
I believe also that all HSs have been initially placed on the first category, too. The book states explicitly that they too evolve. I believe that probably, they would need the same time to go upwards -- each of them is a bigger spiritual organism than we are, but he/she also lives more lives at the same time than we do, so the difference cancels out.

Now, in the cosmic scale of things, 120,000 are very little time. Most stars live many billions of years, so when a universe like ours is created, after the first stars form and then the first planets form, the time frame between the inhabited first planets of the first category, and the inhabiting of the higher categories, including the highest nine, is quite negligible. Plus, it would give God some time to fix errors in his design ;) through the HSs.

My actual wonder is in the following. We are living roughly 12-14 billion years after the creation of the universe. If I was created at the beginning of the universe, I very much think that by this time, I would have either reached category nine and beyond, or I would have been totally recycled by Nature because of too much errors.

That is why I have started thinking that souls are created in batches over the life time of the universe, according to supply and demand in the universe, i.e. when a soul leaves category nine to join the Creator, demand rises ;).
ShahKorR

why we are here

Why are we here ?
Indeed, the divine mind can emanate into matter and take on material form. The material form is necessary to serve as the biological foundation for new worlds of experience. Blessed are we who are and have known our image – for your adamic image existed before this creation with the father in whose likeness we are, for we came into this world and put on this body of flesh.
Adamic man was created simultaneously in the heavens and transposed along energy grids into physical embodiment from a divine form which he is to return to after this exploration of consciousness. We are here as an experiment exploring opportunities to achieve yet greater things being tried and tested in the material worlds, so that the links between the upper and lower worlds that have been forged by the office of the Christ may be expanded, and that no one who seeks the spirit of god may find himself as a rebellious child. However in coming to earth each spiritual soul leaves his particular treasure, or his treasury of the living light behind him in the higher worlds which will await his return.
In entering the physical dimension, the energy of high speed electrons is gradually absorbed by electromagnetic and electrostatic “brakes” so that the thought-form body carried through high frequency light slows down long enough to interact with the electrons in the outer orbits of atoms. The entrance of the greater luminescence into the common luminescence opens “the gates” in the realms of biological phenomena so that the darkness can behold “the light”.
In the conversion of light into material form, our world was originally commissioned in the father’s Name, but was intercepted by the fallen Masters who applied their law of vibration to his creation. The king of kings and lord of lords who brought forth this creation out of his greater love – allowed the Elohim lords the prerogative of creating the thresholds of advanced intelligence for the seed of the elohim. However, some of the lords revolted and sought not only to condemn the adamic creation to destruction, but to interfere with the next models of other adamic humanity created for this planet. It is only through the office of the Christ working through metatron, and melchizidek, that the incarnate “children of light” have had an opportunity to form communities of the “living light”. These communities are dedicated to the father, and work directly with the heavenly host.
The term “evolution” not to be confused with the Darwinistic-Lamarckian use of the term but the true meaning is the advancement of consciousness power in overcoming physical limitation and all conscious states that would inhibit the full expression of the love to god in all kingdoms of intelligence. True evolution is “spiritual evolution” Whereby your spiritual vehicles evolve toward the divine self in concert with one another. Spiritual evolution coordinates the enlightenment of your consciousness vehicles, giving sustaining purpose to life through the fruits of love and wisdom.
With simply “material evolution” there would be no need for the divine to intervene in the physical universes, and no need for the work of the B’nai Or (brotherhood of light). The biochemistry of the lower worlds would simply serve and attend to itself. However, there is a need because we are a living part of life, not “life itself” in the sense of structural autonomy, but as a collective being that is being continually manifested from the heavens to the planetary worlds in order that the trees of life may bear different fruits within the kingdom of creation.
Our memories of the higher evolution or spiritual evolution are hidden from our knowledge by a veil of light, and when we remove this veil, the other worlds of existence will be simultaneously revealed to us by our Overself,. However, the choice to serve the light mustbe made in every embodiment, every cycle, in every plan of creation.
In making the “choice”, understand that which you were promised in kingdom of god will be fulfilled.
May the blessed Hayavah(tetragrammoton) be inscribed upon your inner minds so that the one who reveals himself through the sacred names may activateour lives of imperishability and we may be granted the privelidge of witnessing the coming of the host who will walk with us in the flesh. Let us walk in the light, You and I, for in the end there will be many beginnings-as this garment of life is offered up and the Adam Kadmon puts on another garment of light. The word has become flesh so that every living letter of light that passes through this body of flesh can create myriad bodies of light. The opportunity to walk like the Ancient master Architects of light and heavenly host is now extended to all peoples.

Shah
Aisin

Re: why we are here

Shah wrote:In the conversion of light into material form, our world was originally commissioned in the father’s Name, but was intercepted by the fallen Masters who applied their law of vibration to his creation.
fallen Masters?

was this idea quoted from publications by certain religious organizations?

now, it'd be fair to argue that the existence of 'fallen Masters' is as hard to verify as the existence of the creator. however, what's more important the motive of why we want to try to verify the existence of the creator or the 'fallen Masters'.

Tom's argument in his book TFOC (no matter whether you think his arguements are logical) for the creator wishing to feel the bliss of loving companies is positively inspiring. those who're touched by the book most probably will be inspired to give more love and to be more receptive to be loved by others. after all, peace can only be achieved when people feel love for each other.

as for the original advocates for the idea of fallen masters, i have no idea what their motive is, hence i'm not qualified to comment. i just hope it's not to spread the propaganda of fear, which blocks people's mind for sensible reasoning.
ShahKorR

hahahahaha

CAN you read between the lines. Its all there everything you need to know. It doesn't matter who or what they are but the message that is conveyed. It seems as though everyone here is chasing their tails in an endless loop. Something stops you from understanding, Remember everything you need to know and understand already exists WITHIN YOU! you don't need to search outside yourself all you get is tainted information. FOC was a catalyst to start you on the path of finding yourself.. what more is there to say.......

..........................................................................................
Bastian

Plagiarism of: THE KEYS OF ENOCH

Shah wrote:Why are we here ?
Indeed, the divine mind can emanate into matter and take on material form. The material form is necessary to serve as the biological foundation for new worlds of experience. Blessed are we who are and have known our image – for your adamic image existed before this creation with the father in whose likeness we are, for we came into this world and put on this body of flesh.(..snip..)
Shah,
The post you made is a verbatim copy, with your name tacked on the end, from:
"The Book Of Knowledge: THE KEYS OF ENOCH" by J.J. Hurtak
http://www.ufo.net/ufodocs/text.documen ... s-of-enoch

Unless your name is J.J. Hurtak, then what you have posted is plagiarism.

Folks, when you quote material from another author you really must make an attempt to let us know where it was sourced from eg: the web site URL.. It would be nice to also have the document title and author's name too, but not many people bother to do that (myself included - oops!). But never ever try to pass off a verbatim quote from another author as if you had written it !
Alisima

Shah wrote:hahahahaha

CAN you read between the lines.
Please explain me how to "read between the lines"?? What does one need to "read between the lines"?? Since it is almost necessary when reading your posts.
Shah wrote: Its all there everything you need to know. It doesn't matter who or what they are but the message that is conveyed. It seems as though everyone here is chasing their tails in an endless loop. Something stops you from understanding, Remember everything you need to know and understand already exists WITHIN YOU! you don't need to search outside yourself all you get is tainted information. FOC was a catalyst to start you on the path of finding yourself.. what more is there to say.......
You have not yet understood the method by which intellect growths. Outside information is necessary for discovering the within. Perhapse you should remember yourself how you grew. What have you done to be what you are today??

You are correct though when you say that everything already exists within you. But then please explain to me what you consider to be within??
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

My head grows bigger and bigger of what Shah have written (or pasted from The Book Of Knowledge: THE KEYS OF ENOCH"). Vague language, incoherency and doesn't make sense......Best read with caution of any "newage" book
Zark

bomohwkl wrote:My head grows bigger and bigger of what Shah have written (or pasted from The Book Of Knowledge: THE KEYS OF ENOCH"). Vague language, incoherency and doesn't make sense......Best read with caution of any "newage" book
I don't know how reliable J.J. Hurtak's writing is.. I would recommend people read the real Book of Enoch instead:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/eth ... index.html

It's a fairly large book though, and I haven't read it yet. From memory: Michel does mention in his interview that Enoch had a similar experience to him - in other words Michel believes that Enoch was also taken for a trip to Thiaoouba. I will check on this later and make sure..

cheers
z
PS: The interview I was referring to is the Thiaoouba Truth series which is available from: http://www.meanwell.com.au/
Last edited by Zark on Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Yes, Zark, you are right. To clarify, Michel doesn't say he is sure about that, it is only his opinion.
Marcus

According to "Thiaoouba Prophecy", each of us will need 120,000 years to go to a ninth category in the worst case. I wonder if it could take more than 120,000 years, but anyway, if they say this, this must be some kind of good statistics -- and as in most statistics, probably there are outliers.
Hi Vesko,

How did you come to the above figure? I can't quite recall reading that? Maybe I'm wrong. Did you perform some calculations based on page 78, where the Great Thaori speak of filtering information and acquiring undersatnding? :)
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Yes, from page 78, 15000 x 8 = 120000