Answers Anyone?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ShahKorR

Answers Anyone?

Could I have an Answer Please; Tom has spoken of the universal way and “everything’s place within it”. However can we call ourselves natural when even Thao explained Earth’s long history?.We are not of this earth and perhaps created by another high race. Remember the thiaoouban’s, while they are the most highly evolved race beyond our ability to comprehend, they are not infallible. E.g. Are they not also responsible for much of our current situation since they meddled in our past? , Which helped create the anomalies of today. Perhaps even the thiaoouban’s even being almost at the end of there evolutionary course are still just another part of things as we are and everything that happens even physically is part of the universal evolution. (They think they act for themselves but do they just dot the I’s and cross the T’s because that was there reason for being? rather then there belief they act for themselves)
Constructful Comments please this was done to help open you and myself to adjust mindsets and to see differences that will help to clear understandings. This isn’t a reflection of me but a tiny fraction of a minuscule thought routine.
Regards,
Shah-Korr
Kestrel

Re: Answrs Anyone ?

Shah wrote:Could I have an Answer Please; Tom has spoken of the universal way and “everything’s place within it”. However can we call ourselves natural when even Thao explained Earth’s long history?.We are not of this earth and perhaps created by another high race. Remember the thiaoouban’s, while they are the most highly evolved race beyond our ability to comprehend, they are not infallible. E.g. Are they not also responsible for much of our current situation since they meddled in our past? , Which helped create the anomalies of today. Perhaps even the thiaoouban’s even being almost at the end of there evolutionary course are still just another part of things as we are and everything that happens even physically is part of the universal evolution. (They think they act for themselves but do they just dot the I’s and cross the T’s because that was there reason for being? rather then there belief they act for themselves)
Constructful Comments please this was done to help open you and myself to adjust mindsets and to see differences that will help to clear understandings. This isn’t a reflection of me but a tiny fraction of a minuscule thought routine.
Regards,
Shah-Korr
Shah-Korr,
Welcome to the Goldenplanetfourm. I'll try to adress you're post as best I can.

When you say "Natural" I debate the very meaning of the word myself. I think, well whats natural? Atoms, Stars and Planets anything in the universe in my mind could be considerd part of nature. Perhaps you're being more specific which I suspect just talking about natural on earth ?

If so, I do think that we are natural, because earth may indeed be designed for our use as a catagory one. Planets are catgorized, according to what the book says, so perhaps any "race" that is of that catagory is designed to live on any planet of that same catagory. THIS is obviously a very big assumption being that the only planet that Im currently aware of and can verify right now is indeed this one, earth. I don't even tottaly understand earth (Gravity, Core, Behaviors ect, ect. )

So really, I think I may have lost you early in you're post I do apologize.
Sahah wrote: We are not of this earth and perhaps created by another high race.
I am not sure that I understand. I don't think that there could be a higher "race" in exsistance to create us, rather created by intelligence. (Perhaps as tom phrases the G.I. Great Intellect or "God") Unless they some how by passed or skipped evolving. Thats not logical. I don't think I totally understand you're message. :?

Infallible, no they are capable of making mistakes. However, they are wise in their actions. Its likly that they use considerable insight into making their descions. They too are evolving.

We are mainly responsible for our own choices, however if we so choose we can perhaps get some level of guidance from the people of this planet. Keep in mind, they are not to make choices for us, not to serve dinner on a plate. We can only be encouraged, questioned to help us help ourselfs.

They are so advanced spiritually, that they consider what their doing best way to discribe it is "Civic Responsiblity". They are looking out for us, providing us with the knowelge we need to make our choices when it's obvious we need to know this stuff if were to get on the right path. Then depending on what we choose is what happens next in this relationship. This is how I interpret it.

I welcome you to the fourms, I hope that my post will give you something to think about :D
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Lachie

When you pour a bucket into the ocean of knowledge, you have to expect a few ripples will form.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]