Parallel Communication

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Parallel Communication

In the Thiaoouba Truth audio interviews, Michel talks of the Pyramid of Savananssa and communication with other worlds in the Universe and parallel universes.

What exactly is a parellel universe? (I know the logical defintion) As I understand it may be a mistake in the creation of our current universe (maybe remanents of an old universe). Why would there be a communication?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Re: Parallel Communication

Marcus wrote:In the Thiaoouba Truth audio interviews, Michel talks of the Pyramid of Savananssa and communication with other worlds in the Universe and parallel universes.

What exactly is a parellel universe? (I know the logical defintion) As I understand it may be a mistake in the creation of our current universe (maybe remanents of an old universe). Why would there be a communication?
Hi Marcus,

Perhaps, if there are people exploring it, this serves as communication between them and people in the normal universe? I cannot see any other reason.
I know Tom Chalko also says that they are remnants of an old universe, but I'm not sure, because the new Big Bang may have obliterated those remnants. Also, there exists the phrase "Earth's parallel universe" in the book, so perhaps it is per each planet or planetary body, and not encompassing the our universe. If the case is indeed per planet only, then remnants from an old universe coinciding only with planetary bodies is unlikely. For such reasons, I think it is possible that those are indeed errors in the design of this universe, and not any remnants.

Marcus, I don't remember well, but is this the same place in the interview where Michel speaks about using stone spheres through a pyramid?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

"Marcus, I don't remember well, but is this the same place in the interview where Michel speaks about using stone spheres through a pyramid?"

Yes Vesko, around the same area but just slightly before the stone spheres.

"so perhaps it is per each planet or planetary body, and not encompassing the our universe. If the case is indeed per planet only, then remnants from an old universe coinciding only with planetary bodies is unlikely."

That's right, they (Thiaooubans) made use of EARTHS PARALLEL universe (page 8, second last revision) whilst leaving Earth.

Thanks for the input.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Bastian

Re: Parallel Communication

Marcus wrote:What exactly is a parellel universe? (I know the logical defintion)
Observations I have made (the first 3 are fairly trivial):
1) Under normal conditions, a physical body can only exist in one dimension at a time.
I am using 'dimension' in place of the term 'parallel universe'. For instance Michel moved between two dimensions

2) An object can move from one dimension to the next under special circumstances.
Here the two dimensions are made to briefly meet. This was the case when Michel was transported into Earth's parallel universe.

3) Two objects can occupy the same location in space, and yet be in different dimensions.
This is implied from observation (1). If this was not true then people would regularly collide with objects from the neighbouring dimensions.

4) The parallel Earth occupies the same location in space.
If this were not the case then people who fell through a 'warp' would be sucked into space (hey Vesko remember that story..;) ). This raises an interesting problem: what keeps the parallel Earths in the exact same orbit. It seems that they share the same gravity field... in other words: the gravity field from our dimension 'leaks' into the parallel dimension.
If this is true, then it would explain certain problems which have vexed Astronomers, such as:
(a) Why satellites that were sent into space decelerated and accelerated in an eccentric fashion for unknown reasons.
(b) Astronomers have worked out that there is not enough matter. Q: Where is all the 'dark matter'? A: in parallel universe ?!
Dark Matter
Name given to the amount of mass whose existence is deduced from the analysis of galaxy rotation curves but which until now, has escaped all detections. There are many theories on what dark matter could be. Not one, at the moment is convincing enough and the question is still a mystery. from: http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/dict_ ... ark_matter
more on dark matter:
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_a ... 0104a.html
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 121101.php
Last edited by Bastian on Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bastian

As I understand it may be a mistake in the creation of our current universe (maybe remanents of an old universe).
Or perhaps it is a more efficient use of an available resource. Just like how we use multiple radio frequencies which occupy the same space. By stacking the frequencies one on top of the other we make a more efficient use of a valuable resource. Despite sharing the same physical space, these different frequencies remain independent and for the most part they do not 'collide' with or interfere with each other - just like the parallel universes.