Has Anyone Read "The Lost Continent of Mu"?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Radamanthis

Has Anyone Read "The Lost Continent of Mu"?

I was searching for Mu references on the web and this was one of the things I found, does anyone already read this book?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ce&s=books

Vesko

This book has been discussed on the forum. Search the forum for "Churchward". I have read it and can recommend it highly to you. It is part of a series of 5 books that are seemingly a fruit of a lifetime of research studying the Naacal tablets mentioned in Michel's book and digging information about past civilizations. James Churchward has been also a great inventor who managed to finance his studies thanks to his technological inventions. There are so many parallels and shared information between those books and Michel's book, that one may start wonder if Michel did not copy things right off those books. However, I have no reason to believe Michel's book is a hoax, don't get me wrong. One thing you may notice while reading James Churchward's books is that he does not always explain in detail every point he makes, which unfortunately has contributed to the undeserved relegation of his writings to the category of fringe literature. Despite that, Churchward's books are full of information to consider, and, in my humble opinion, are the #1 reading after Michel's book, indeed.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?