Opinions on Thule

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

InfoSource

Opinions on Thule

Check out this website
[www.thule.org/]

It has some correlations to TP about ancient history

It sounds pretty good to me, but I'm wondering what your opinions are on it, that would be greatly appreciated
Vesko

Welcome to the forum, InfoSource. Thanks for the interesting site. Before my further comments, let me say that the site is worth a read despite a lot of cheesy information. One very informative article about Tiahuanaco, that is mentioned in Michel's book, is http://www.thule.org/tiahuanaco.html.

I visited a page on the site in 2002 because I searched for the "Alternative 3" videos after reading the book with the same name -- the links were broken at the time, but now I watched them -- thanks! Indeed, the info on the site has some correlations to Michel's book. But instead of benevolent aliens that come from the name of and present themselves as God, it tells us that banished malevolent Aryan extraterrestrials that have become some of "us" (Aryan as per the Nazi term, as I gather, since Thule has been originally a secret society in Germany, and of course, another mythical, this time Arctic, continent) are making mistakes while spoiling our life here on Earth for the last 1.8 million years, and have played the malevolent Biblical God (malevolent according to the site, which is of course only their opinion). However, as anyone can see browsing the site carefully, it does little to substantiate those specific Aryan control world conspiracy claims, except the supposed case of Admiral Byrd visiting an Aryan base.

Since I mentioned "Alternative" 3, let me say that, alas, I think it is pretty evident the Alternative 3 videos are a cheesy hoax... All the interviews are too polished and artificial. As http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3 puts it:
"Alternative 3 was clearly a hoax--and not only because it was broadcast on April Fools Day. The interviews with supposed scientists, astronauts, and others were far too dramatically polished to have been spontaneous, and in any case, the episode's closing credits named the actors who took the roles of interviewees and correspondents. Though artfully produced, the show's counterfeit documentary style could scarcely have been expected to fool many. As an Anglia TV spokeseman put it, 'We felt viewers would be fairly sophisticated about it.'"
The rest of the video material is mostly cheesy, incomplete or is a poorly backed opinion of someone. For example, the Byrd video material is incomplete, since it ends without showing or even hinting of his seeing the hollow earth green valley and his visiting the Aryan base, as Byrd is supposed to have written in his diary. I don't see the Byrd diary transcript as text on the site, either. It can be found elsewhere on the Net. That is a glaring omission for a site trying to convince the visitor of an Aryan conspiracy, isn't it?

Admittedly, even the cheesy parts of the site are better than the illogical ramblings of David Icke about genetic engineering, alien mind control and circular time, but they still remind me of them because Icke warns against another malevolent alien race, the reptilian, which likes to interbreed with the Aryan race, and which is also bent on making everyone else's life miserable...

P.S.

One of the pages, http://www.thule.org/beings.html, reads "The translation of alone is All One". Amazingly, my English dictionary (Collins) confirms:
[Old English al one, literally: all (entirely) one]
Considering German and English, spoken by white people, must surely have their roots in Atlantean languages, this is most amazing!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
InfoSource

Re..

Thanks for the reply Vesko, I once believed almost every word of David Icke and his theory of draconians trying to rule earth and such, and even the hollow earth part

The thing that drew me to the Thule website was the fact it mentioned Ice Ages, and TP didn't because I felt Ice Ages had a large part in destroying previous civilization and the fact it mentioned the Book of Enoch which I thought was another person abducted like Michael was

Well thanks again on informing me on the "alternative three" video hoax
Vesko

Re: Re..

InfoSource wrote:Thanks for the reply Vesko, I once believed almost every word of David Icke and his theory of draconians trying to rule earth and such, and even the hollow earth part
I've stuggled with filtering out things for quite some time, so you are not alone. BTW, there's an interesting site that covers Thule and hollow Earth, by an acquaintance of mine (now passed way). Despite the hollow part, he entertained a lot of meaningful stuff, and wrote quite well, IMHO. See http://gerryforster.netfirms.com.
The thing that drew me to the Thule website was the fact it mentioned Ice Ages, and TP didn't because I felt Ice Ages had a large part in destroying previous civilization and the fact it mentioned the Book of Enoch which I thought was another person abducted like Michael was
From the audio interviews released by Meanwell, Michel does think Enoch was abducted like him. It seems this is only Michel's opinion, though, and not something he was told. Regarding the ice ages impact, I don't have an opinion, because I feel I cannot judge it with what I know. What do you think? Any clues? I have a feeling though, only a feeling, that natural pole shifts and ice ages are overrated as a cause for extermination of humanity, because wouldn't it be very silly if there exists a natural cycle of those occuring (i.e. sudden shifts with cataclysms; big temperature drops causing similar effects) naturally every few hundreds of thousands of years? What do you think?
Well thanks again on informing me on the "alternative three" video hoax
You are welcome!
Last edited by Vesko on Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Arayn conspiracy ! :lol:

Its always us whites that are scared to death of conspiracys being commited against us daily. ;)

Thats a good joke if you can see the humor.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Yes, indeed, Kestrel, whites are scared by other whites! ;)
Kestrel

Everythings so scary when you're big bad and white :lol:

Actually vesko, you would be suprised to know that I know a kid same age as me attends class with me considers himself a nazi. Yeah they are still around ;) I like to throw him those short little questions sometimes he just gets frustrated though. Such an angry person.

Tiahuanaco construction is absolutly astonishing, no mortar in this construction at all, I imagine its weatherd and at the time after its construction it may have looked even more impressive. Its just astonishing to me, I mean its obvious that cannot be done by simple hand work. If done by today's means there would be so much waste ectera.

Welcome InfoSource ;) Hope you stick around. When I first saw you're name though I said to myself "aww pesky little bots" hehe you sound like a bot program ;) So you're from canuck eh how a'boout that eh?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel wrote:Everythings so scary when you're big bad and white :lol:

Actually vesko, you would be suprised to know that I know a kid same age as me attends class with me considers himself a nazi. Yeah they are still around ;) I like to throw him those short little questions sometimes he just gets frustrated though. Such an angry person.
Be careful, Kestrel.
Tiahuanaco construction is absolutly astonishing, no mortar in this construction at all, I imagine its weatherd and at the time after its construction it may have looked even more impressive. Its just astonishing to me, I mean its obvious that cannot be done by simple hand work. If done by today's means there would be so much waste ectera.
Indeed, the fine features and lines are amazing and have been preserved after so much time! I still have to read the article in full, though, but one thing I have read elsewhere is that Tiahuanaco has been at sea level at one time because of those sea shells, which are now up in the mountains along with everything else. The book says it had been a seaport of Mu.

P.S.

I know your opinion regarding the construction is an educated one based on personal professional experience with construction.