Thiaoouban Influence

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

InfoSource

Thiaoouban Influence

I was wondering about how Thiaooubians are influencing politicians to make critical decisions.

can anyone think of an example of a important politician that's perhaps been influenced by them?

Also in TFOC Mr. Chalko mentions that about 12 families who run the money system of the world, wouldn't the Thiaooubians try to get those people to change there ways like they did to the great priest in Africa a while back. These families are the ones benefiting from the wars like the one in Iraq and they won't stop to get what they want (world domination?) till the planet's destroyed
Leventis

I have no clue.. But think of this.....Imagine if people sudenly WOKE UP and said WAIT A MIN.. what is going on in this world.. and then everyone going on a strike like mentioned in the book very quietly.

(amazingly I have had this though before reading the book)
‘However, eighty of our years ago (our year lasts four hundred and two 21-hour-days) we initiated a reform. In fact, the reform was set in motion by a group of four people from a small village on the shores of one of our largest oceans. This group, comprising three men and one woman, preached peace, love and freedom of expression. They travelled to the capital city of their country and requested an audience with the leaders. Their request was denied for the regime was dictatorial and military. For six days and five nights, the four slept in front of the palace gates, eating nothing and drinking little water.
‘Their perseverance attracted public attention and by the sixth day, a crowd of 2000 had gathered in front of the palace. With feeble voices, the four preached to the crowd of uniting in love to change the regime - until guards put an end to their ‘sermon’ by shooting the four and threatening to shoot members of the crowd if they did not disperse. This they quickly did, in genuine fear of the guards. Nevertheless, a seed had been sown in the minds of the people. On reflection, thousands of them came to realise that, without a peaceful understanding, they were powerless, absolutely powerless.
‘Word was passed around among the people - rich and poor, employer and employee, worker and foreman, and one day, six months later, the entire nation came to a standstill.’
‘What do you mean by ‘came to a standstill’?’ I asked.
‘The nuclear power stations shut down, transport systems halted, freeways were blocked. Everything stopped. The farmers didn’t deliver their produce; radio and television networks ceased transmitting; communication systems shut down. The police were helpless in the face of such unity, for, in a matter of hours, millions of people had joined the ‘cease work’. It seemed, for that time, the people had forgotten their hates, jealousies, differences of opinion as they united against injustice and tyranny. A police force and an army comprise human beings and these human beings had relatives and friends among the crowd.

The sad part though is that people are sleeping! If all this happens you will see how fast the "power" of such people is lost. In an instance. Power is just an illusion.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Vesko

InfoSource wrote:can anyone think of an example of a important politician that's perhaps been influenced by them?
Hitler's scientists and thus, Hitler. Our friends confused the former so they weren't the first to create an atomic bomb.

As for the 12 families, I don't know where Tom Chalko has this information from, but it is not in Michel's book. I don't know if the information is right or wrong. Someone might want to ask Tom about it.

Just a slight correction of the title of this post, "Thiaooubian Influence" -- it's not "Thiaooubian" but rather "Thiaoouban", because their planet is not called "Thiaooubia", it's "Thiaoouba." I'll get the title of the post corrected.
Leventis wrote:The sad part though is that people are sleeping! If all this happens you will see how fast the "power" of such people is lost. In an instance. Power is just an illusion.
I'm sure you mean "This type of power is just an illusion." Absolutely true. Politicians, financiers, etc. are elevated to such high status only because of everyone else who is productive -- a politician cannot even subsist himself if his stockpiled money suddenly have no value because people refuse to work en masse. The same holds for a financier -- a financier's profession is to administer money, but who is producing the real value behind the money? It is all those other people with the "lower-status" jobs, but who are the real ones in control. Ironically, the vast majority of us who are in control, do not realize it and go to the abattoir (an English word with French origin that Michel used, it means a slaughterhouse).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
InfoSource

Re..

Thanks for the correction on the title Vesko, I guess I agree with Leventis that we the people have the power and could do what people on Arki's planet's have done and demand change, one country at a time.

That way one of the prominent countries in the world like the US can influence others to change their governments the right way instead of invading and occupying till theirs change

I guess I'm trying to say lead by example instead of force