Are Extraterrestrials Visiting Us Dangerous?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Are Extraterrestrials Visiting Us Dangerous?

I have been reading the Disclosure Project website, http://www.disclosureproject.com. Dr. Steven Greer is the major figure behind it, and seems to have spent a lot of time researching the UFO phenomenon and to have collected a lot of evidence, which is an ongoing project, after having experienced certain strange things himself. The following is an excerpt from part 2 of an October 28/29, 2004 radio interview with him. He raises important points in common with Michel's book (I have emphasized them in bold, but you'll do yourself a favour to read the rest carefully.) You can read the entire transcript of the interview on the Disclosure Project webiste: Part 1 and Part 2.
Caller: Oh, and my question is - okay, first let me say a comment. I understand that what they're saying is that the reptilian aliens are the ones kind of controlling some of the secret societies which are trying to bring forth this new world order.

George Noory: Well, that's definitely what David Icke believes, for example.

Steven Greer: I don't think that's the case at all, but anyway, go ahead.

Caller: Oh! Oh, okay. I'm sorry. Well then, I misunderstood, but my question was, if there is some kind of negative alien force behind some of the things that are going on that are a little more shady, I was just curious why? What would motivate the aliens to want to bring forth like a one world government, New World Order type thing? I can understand humans, you know, motives, but what would the aliens gain from that? Why are they doing it?

Steven Greer: Well, of course, she's asking me this question so I have to answer it in - with the statement that the question is based on facts not in evidence. My own assessment of this is as follows. There's a lot of mythology around this subject. I personally don't see that there's any evidence at all that there's some sort of a group of extraterrestrial lifeforms that are calling the shots at all. Now, we have had interaction with various extraterrestrial civilizations and my understanding, from people I have on the inside, there are several dozen, maybe upwards of up in the fifty to seventy range of different star systems with people that have been documented over the decades. However, I think that they're more concerned with our own ability to cause trouble not only here, but out in space as we develop the ability to go out in space with weapons. There's no evidence, in my opinion, that there's hostile intent in the least from these civilizations, and if that were so, we'd have known about it a long time ago. Now, there are reports of different strange looking creatures and I'm going to step into an area here that sounds really science fiction, but I can't ignore it because I have multiple different corroborating people who've worked in facilities where this stuff's going on, where we have engaged in really extraordinary genetic experiments and have come up with things that are called PLF's, and this a Programmed Life Form. Now, Programmed Life Form is a human created thing that looks alien, because it's really quite bizarre, but it's not extraterrestrial. Now, people look at it and they go, "Well, this was what was going on in the Four Corners area around Dulce" [New Mexico]. There's a facility that's underground in England that I have a couple of people who've worked in and who have recounted this and they have seen these sort of creatures, but they are not of extraterrestrial origin. They're of human manufacture. Now, if you can imagine what's gone on covertly from the forties to today in the area of antigravity and energy generation and of the ability to electronically "dematerialize and re-materialize" objects, all this has been going on in the human domain. The similar level of technology advancement has occurred in the biological and genetic area. Don't think that whatever was Dolly the sheep was the first thing we've ever cloned or experimented with. So there have been extraordinary projects going on within these same sort of mad scientist covert programs dealing with this stuff and it has been used to give people the impression that those things are "aliens." Now, the whole thing gets very complex because what I believe is that the majority of what people have been told, and maybe have seen, is really a human created smoke screen, a sort of a - it's like a - you know, the Wizard of Oz with the old man behind the curtain...

George Noory: Yes.

Steven Greer:...pulling all the strings and all that. I think there's a big Wizard of Oz phenomenon going on and so, in a sense, I guess I'm a terrible skeptic about a lot of the theories and ideas that are out there because the folks I have dealt with, personally, have indicated that there is an enormous capability within these classified projects to "hoax" an alien presence, when it's actually manmade, etc., and so on, and I think that we have to be very careful, therefore, about what kind of elaborate, you know, sort of ideas we get because I think there are people who would like us to believe that there's a "threat from outer space" because, you know, look. The one trillion dollar a year military expenditure going on the planet today in 2004, could be grown to a two or three or four trillion dollar a year or more, if we could stampede the Earth's people into thinking there's a threat out there that we need to fight. So, I'm very, very conservative about those kinds of ideas, simply because I think there's too many suspicious characters who would benefit from that kind of fear-mongering and what have you. So, personally, I don't think that's happening at all and - now there are people with agendas for a type of New Order in the world that's very dominant and militaristic. My own view is that we do need a new order in the world, but it's not that order [laughs]. Do we need a new world order? Yeah, but not the one that is sort of dominated that way. But the whole question about whether there's some sort of an extraterrestrial presence that's forcing this agenda, I'm rather skeptical of. My own experience with the phenomenon, and with in fact the ETs, is that they're really waiting for us to grow up and begin to live in a civilized fashion on this Earth and I think at that point, we would be welcomed out in space with open arms. I think up until then, we're going to be contained. I have a guy who was with the National Security Agency who told me we've been tossed back like a bad penny a few times and have had some of our satellite systems shut down because we have tried to put weapons systems out in space and, in fact, have targeted some of these extraterrestrial vehicles with them. So, until we learn to treat things we don't understand with a little more respect and without being so quick to shoot first and ask questions later, I think that we're going to be sort of viewed as a potential wild card, if you will, out there in the universe, and I think just as human civilization has tried to contain certain rogue elements that have gotten out of control, I think that at this point, we're being watched to be sure that WE don't get out of control because if you were to look at the course of the human race over the last hundred years, you go from horse-and-buggies to space travel with these enormously powerful technologies and yet we're still murdering each other and oh, fighting over the craziest things. I lived in the Middle East, by the way, for three years where people who are blood brothers are murdering each other and they basically all believe in the same God, so sit down and be happy. But the fact is that kind of consciousness of division and "us verses them" is exploited, I believe, by people who benefit from the machinery of war. We have to be very careful of that and that's why I think a lot of those ideas that get put out there are being seeded into our subculture and our awareness for the purpose of eventually rolling out a false threat from outer space to try to unite human civilization and to also aggrandize the usual suspects in the corporate and military-industrial complex.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
InfoSource

Re..

Well I don' think ET’s are doing anything dangerous, its governments and their military programs around the world that’s the real danger

I wonder about the cloned and genetically engineered creatures. The thiaooubans said humans have 9 bodies and a cow has three, so I'll say all animals have three bodies

If so when a crazy scientist clones or creates these creatures are they only cloning and/or creating their physical bodies or all three?

If it were just the physical then they would essentially be robots and without a soul needing humans to command them
InfoSource

Re..

http://www.savethemales.ca/000798.html

In the article it talks aboot the disclosure project and how it's related to the New World Order

[/url]
Kestrel

Mr Greer seems to be a highly modest, intelligent individaul whom is ahead of his times to say the least. However, these are the times he is, and also the time he is needed. I have no clue what this orginization will achive, perhaps a spark may be lit in the minds of others. I really love when he says its time for humanity to leave its infancy and childhood its time to become aduts, which means we start acting responsible and peaceful.

We know from the book that putting weapons in space for the USA has not worked before, refering to the needles. Perhaps we should try to connect these two, perhaps an inquery about such needles to the disclosure project would shed some light to someone. Perhaps I do not know obviously its just a guess. However, we know the true capability of Thiaoouba. We don't even know the capability or any thing much about the nature of other extratrestrial "observers" whom visit earth in a physical capacity. I get the idea that those who are mature enough to observe allready have a hands off policy that recgonizes some sort of universal law of not getting involved. Perhaps they know better simply because the concequences to us or them would not justify the means. Perhaps not there is any possiblity, that they could be in open direct communication with any individual / goverment / orginization. We just we cannot determin that im afriad for this conversation and the possiblities are endless and exsist they even may be more fultile to suggest all day rather then think of something constructive.

However here is the problem, such things the church will not have. I feel in the back of many americans minds (Now I know the disclosure project is adressed to people of the world however aimed at the US) lies one thing. Religon of some sort, taught as children are many of us I think. I honestly don't know its hard to say, however I think more then not. These claims of extratrestrials to those whom are allready die hard relgious belivers, its insulting to them its the work of satan. (Refrence our disucssion on the word satan) Basically my big concern is that religon has a hand in the total block of this for the time. Its such a road block it really is in my eyes. However at the same time, there are millitary individuals which is a big plus for them, as in america millitary individuals are respected much of times. Not to mention that my assumption basically that the US activly sabatoges and creates UFO information ridiculous infomration to be spread about to leave those who want to know searching through usless information. Its much easyer to mix toxic substances into pure water then it is to make pure water.

My thought is that they are not dangerous they are observing. I doubt any are taking action, besides the thaiooubans but I cannot confirm this its just an assumption really. I have no clue. We are certinly not a planet to be desired. All whom are mature enough to reach us are beyond genocidal ways or even have a reason for our land and money is nothing to be valued. Nor gold or diamonds such things are a silly concept we have created.

Also what is this new world order conspiracy infosource. I hear the term new world order thrown out alot.

So scared are we of aliens, when we look about we kill eachother starve eachother do all sorts of brutal things that don't help yet we have the arrogence to be scared of aliens, amazing ;)
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
InfoSource

Re..

Hi Kestrel, this New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy about the world’s financial bankers trying to rule the world and create and one world government and one world religion

Well that's not a accurate description about the NWO but it's enough

It relates to the Zionist conspiracy as well, a good website to check out is

100777.com
Yothu

Re: Re..

InfoSource wrote:Hi Kestrel, this New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy about the world’s financial bankers trying to rule the world and create and one world government and one world religion

Well that's not a accurate description about the NWO but it's enough

It relates to the Zionist conspiracy as well, a good website to check out is

100777.com
I seriously doubt all this stuff. I read some about it and came to the conclusion that this "knowledge" is not important to me, even if it should be true.

I believe it is a psychological utility to focus attention and create feelings of hatred and confused minds.

This is dispensable.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

Wow, thats a pretty though objective.

Honestly after not being five anymore... If I wanted to be greedy, I don't think that I would want to hassel with trying to unite the world under one big disception. Hitler tried something similar for his racialy selected order. It just seems like a big hassel. I would just wonder if the motives are there in certin people, I suppose they are there but hmm. Creating one Religon for the entire world, that would be difficult to say the least. One would need a big big confusion tactic sorta say a blitzkreg of mans mind.

Its just I don't know about that whole concept. I do know that money drives people to do seemly strange things though so hmm.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Aisin

InfoSource wrote:....this New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy about the world’s financial bankers trying to rule the world and create and one world government and one world religion
Kestrel wrote:...Creating one Religon for the entire world, that would be difficult to say the least. One would need a big big confusion tactic sorta say a blitzkreg of mans mind....
Hmm... the mentioning of this just gives me the vague feelings that they've already done it (i haven't visited the url regarding the NWO). just a hypothesis, the religion is called Materialism. the government is somehow masked behind the banks / the financial bodies.

for sure people today are confused enough, materialistically especially. how many people are dedicating the majority of their life & attention towards materialistic pursuit? rather, how many are not? (some interesting statistics & opinions are shared in the topic 'Working Too Much for a Living?' )

someone brought up the point in the FAQ regarding some 12 families controlling the financial institutions in the world. I'm very curious abt that too, and how Tom / Michel came to know abt that.
Rezo

curious indeed, Aisin. curious indeed. Its a huge idea, when you really start to think about it.

Credo Mutwa has talked about 'chitauri' [reptilian humanoids from another world who take over africa in secret b/c they shapeshift] --- much like David Ickes information.

Is it possible that could be happening, or at least that they are also here [some say they are the true 'native terrans', i.e. Lacerta interview, highly suspect]? though earth is said to be an unlikely destination for intelligence, that may only mean intelligence in the widest sense, meaning bad intentioned life might decide to descend on earth and 'fit in' w/all the rest of the confusion down here; much like how a low level of existence would attract other lower levels to it.

if so this could potentially be more 'proof' of what Michel said about earth being on low level that is constantly de-volving spiritually.

I'm not sure about the reptilian thing, im sure many here think its ridiculous out of hand, but Ive actually watched the Credo Interviews, and he seems sincere, and other witnesses all over the world, have seen the shapeshifting who seem to be normal people, also say the same thing. I wish to know their background to understand credibility of that --- including the story of Phil Schneider.

What does it mean, I dont really know. trying to prove that may be as hard as trying to 'prove' ufos.
Rezo

Re: Are Extraterrestrials Visiting Us Dangerous?

curious link debunking Phil Schneider's story:

http://aliencases.conforums.com/index.c ... 1190376256

any thoughts? Phil was also referenced in a video frequently mentioning Cristoforo Barbato many times, the interviewee on Project Camelot was Luca Scantamburlo, its on google video, about 2 hours, very long, kind of a slow-moving discussion, covering the alleged incoming brown dwarf "planet" X [not the one in the book i'm pretty sure], the Jesuits, SVS, SIV, and discussions of an 'alien threat' and the nice guys out there too. I really noticed though, there was no clear evidence of any threatening species insomuch as the alleged benevolent alien meeting that took place in the late 50s was it [see related post at;] warned us, according to Barbato, not to associate with them [grays and reptilians, presumably]. Why - was never actually disclosed - maybe they actually want *us* to leave them alone? Also, regarding the discussions of planet x, and reagan/gorbachev discussion of 'external threat from outside this world...' I believe this is only from their own vague conclusions. Unfortunately I think C. Barbato being the closest and possibly only source to this alleged sit-down w/ETs having taken place not once but twice, was being too vague, perhaps out of concern for his life, or his position in whatever order it is...don't think there are any interviews online of him speaking directly.

interview [loooooong] of Scantamburlo is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnZVzfchp0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQD8YDWIEiY
Grad Svensson

...Are Extraterrestrials Visiting Us Dangerous?

The answer: No.
Christus

If we were truly facing a superior danger, ... do you honesty think you would of even had the opportunity to ask the question ?